• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants Why isn't methamphetamine popular in Europe?

A lot of street powder amphetamine in Hungary at some point was cut meth in powder form so it’s not surprising to find it sold as amph anywhere in EU. Having potency and duration in mind, meth is a lot cheaper than amphetamine, at least at first. I used to snort 150 - 200mg+ of amph during day when I first got good amph and it was 85%+ but if it was meth about 1/4 of that in one morning dose would have done the trick and producing meth isn’t nowhere 4x more expensive.

Thank you for the useful information. The UK police have REALLY been listening to their DEA leason officer.

https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/CD009530/Crystal-meth-factory-may-be-linked-to-OTC-sales

Someone told me that the guy was using the RP/I2 route which is a real hazard. Isn't their a DEA joke that runs something like 'the easiest wat to find a meth lab is to follow a fire engine'?

I've read and watched a lot of footage on the production of Krokodil. One girl was smart enough to prepare HI from the RP/I2 route and then filter and use it. So she didn't SEEM to have suffered the terrible damage usually associated with the drug. But she wasn't smart enough to realize that RP/I2 also produce phosphine and she had the sand-bath set up next to her bed.

All of here bones were damaged and her back BROKE of it's own accord. So while she had thought abought the acute risks, she hadn't considered the chronic risk. Very sad. She's stuck in some tiny flat and her family have to help her every day (I don't know what Russian social services are like).

Surely a campaign could warn of the dangers? It's not like the internet isn't littered by bad chemistry. Some scarily wrong information.

Dunno about other European countries but in Italy probably meth has been "prohibited " by the Ndrangheta (Calabrian mafia, probably the most powerful Italian mafia atm) and Sicilian mafia for the same reason why crack was forbidden ( it´s only sold by the Camorra , Neapolitan mafia); because it creates a huge social havoc and social havocs attracts attention and they don t want any of this shit. Also, meth is cheaper and its duration is longer than coke, and Ndrangheta Camorra and the Sicilian Mafia seem to have decided that everyone and their mother has to use coke and only coke, anytime I go back home is extremely hard to find smack, I don t smoke weed or hash but I ve been told that decent ones are kinda hard to find, while coke is everywhere and way cheaper than in the 90´s.

If buprenorphine and amphetamine make these kinda junkies just imagine heroin and meth....

Ohh, Finland is joining Nato today...

I bet you had sent time with everyone and were the most social of the party lol
Oh god yes. I wouldn't mind, but part of the cost of the wedding was loads of glasses of free prosecco. I normally don't like much in the way of alcohol, but my wife was fond of prosecco, but neither of us had much desire to drink that day, just gibber incessantly at friends and family (but I reckon that's par for the course, at a couple's wedding!)

Oh god yes. I wouldn't mind, but part of the cost of the wedding was loads of glasses of free prosecco. I normally don't like much in the way of alcohol, but my wife was fond of prosecco, but neither of us had much desire to drink that day, just gibber incessantly at friends and family (but I reckon that's par for the course, at a couple's wedding!)

Heh, me and the wife did ecstasy for the first time at a very posh friend's wedding. We both took a dove, and proceeded to steal the show.

Gotta love stimulants and weddings...

I watched a YouTube video recently saying crystal meth is popular in Germany - I don't know if I am allowed to post the link so I will just post the title.

New Crystal Meth is Stronger Than Ever | High Society​

I watched a YouTube video recently saying crystal meth is popular in Germany - I don't know if I am allowed to post the link so I will just post the title.

Yeh, you can post the link mate...

The prevalence of methamphetamine in Europe is lower than in some other parts of the world, partly due to stricter laws and regulations surrounding its production and distribution. However, the production and distribution of methamphetamine is still illegal in most countries, which means that many people who use the drug in Europe resort to making their own homemade version. While homemade methamphetamine may not look like the one from the United States, it is still extremely dangerous and can have serious health consequences, including harmful impurities and unpredictable effects. Law enforcement agencies in Europe have been cracking down on methamphetamine production and distribution, making it more difficult for people to obtain and use the drug.

Meth in the western world seems to be popular in the US and Australia not Europe. Most meth use is confined to Eastern European countries. I'm surprised given at how easy it is to obtain the precusor ingredients. Here in Ireland, you can get pseudoephedrine OTC very easily. There are no logs of who purchases it and you can go to several pharmacies that are within a walking distance of each other.
I wish I had a buddy living in Ireland so I could get a large gift package delivered to me. 😁

I know it's made in North-Brabant (Netherlands), and I know some people who did it multiple times. Then again, I live in Amsterdam. Nothing is off the table here, and it's definitely not representative for the entirety of Europe.

Mostly restricted to gay circles AFAIK, the short duration of coke suits most people I know.
literally only place ive seen it was at a gay club afterparty, didn't believe it was even methamphet until one them whipped out a proper pipe n jet lighter. Heard about it being here before and does no-one, specifically from another certain now-gone 'forum', remember this article looking familiar?
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/bomb-squad-bust-student-sex-1092357

very interesting watch. funny how they could tell the origin of the meth from the crystal sizes, something people are strongly against thinking of being a possibility for stuff like MDMA.

Where i am from, Crystal meth is expensive, 150-200euros per gram and the shitty, oily freebase meth is 60euros (IF pure). And many junkies uses low quality speed instead of meth, because it is easy and fast to buy on the street. If you need quality meth, you need good contacts and patience. Almost every speed junkie here lacks both. And the money obviously.

that drug is by far the dirtiest and the fast people inject that is more worrisome to me because of the by products and solvents used in the making of it. I hope all you IV users are safe out there