• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants Why isn't methamphetamine popular in Europe?

Meth is abundant in all east european countries(pure-made from ephedrine ampules through simple amine reduction)some central Europe-like Chech rep. from wich is spread across Europe,Slovakia,Germany&Spain.In U.K. u can find in London on high prize(guess amongst gay society-play&party stuff).

Idk about long term effects or binges but d-meth is way smoother than racemic amphetamine ime.

I got to add I never really binged with it but had my part in pointless amph binges. I say pointless as that’s not a drug that really ever got me where I wanted to get (well at least compared to stuff I really like) but I’m not the into functional stims at all. Both 2fa, 2fma and 3fa all remain in my memory as smoother than plain amphetamine and more importantly a lot less fiendish than plain amph. Again I might be totally wrong cuz 6 months of daily use of amphetamine might have clouded my judgment of stims after that but I doubt as I experienced absolutely zero WD’s, not even one day bad enough that weed wouldn’t be enough to fall asleep, I’ll go so far to say even stopping weed after years of use causes more significant WD’s.

Where plain amph shines is with opiods. But that’s documented very well even in scientific literature (mainly increased efficacy of morphine). I would expect meth is also good with opiods but didn’t tired it like that yet.

It also can be great for parties, ime best dosed orally so it doesn’t become fiendish and spiced trough the night with weed a bit of booze or something. Well one time I got military grade amph I remember how pissed my friends were we got so little cuz it just sobers you out in a small dose. One went for a coke and other went for more booze and weed after 15mins lol..

right - the only reason why meth reminds you of old ex pills is because those old ex pills had meth in them

but meth and coke are really nothing alike other than they're both stimulants - and you never hear people who fairly regularly do coke say that they wanna do meth

and most of the people that do say they prefer meth over coke, it's either because they're in an area that the coke has been stepped on so many times, that by the time it reaches where they live, it's garbage - or - they started off their stimulant use in life using meth and prefer that high
Yeah, and don't look in the mirror and looe like king of the gobshites (ok a gobshite, but not king of the gobshites)...

Fuck know im always surprised that meth a drug more euphoric a longer buzz better to have sex with or knock one to if not got someone just all round better then coke which massive here is not big here .

Meth is abundant in all east european countries(pure-made from ephedrine ampules through simple amine reduction)some central Europe-like Chech rep. from wich is spread across Europe,Slovakia,Germany&Spain.In U.K. u can find in London on high prize(guess amongst gay society-play&party stuff).
Yea my pal got me a bit once it was better then coke but the quality was not all that compared to US . Wish i had a openly gay mate i could ask to get me some id go to gay bars if i had a contact to get some . Heterosexuals should get into it the sex is the best on meth

right - the only reason why meth reminds you of old ex pills is because those old ex pills had meth in them

I'm not sure that's actually true. It's a bit like the old rumour that 'mongy pills' had smack in them. Who in their right mind would adulterate a cheap drug with a more expensive one (heroin) that isn't orally active? I know drug dealers are fuckwits, but surely they're not that stupid?

Meth in pills kind of makes more sense, but hasn't been proven to the best of my knowledge.

I'm not sure that's actually true. It's a bit like the old rumour that 'mongy pills' had smack in them. Who in their right mind would adulterate a cheap drug with a more expensive one (heroin) that isn't orally active? I know drug dealers are fuckwits, but surely they're not that stupid?

Meth in pills kind of makes more sense, but hasn't been proven to the best of my knowledge.
When i moved back to UK with wife from states count not get meth but ecstasy had a similar kind of buzz i think it might be because the proper pharma word has methamphetamine in the name i would drop most but snort one because the sting and tear from one eye was the same as with crank which proper name is methamphetamine

oh dude - meth bombs were an absolute in the 90s and 2000s

and meth is cheap as fuck

Between Adderall, Vyvanse, and meth which one is closer to MDMA? Definitely Adderall.
Ime orally meth is more similar than racemic amphetamine to MDMA in every aspect but duration. It’s comparing apples and oranges so kinda pointless...but euphoria from oral meth is closer to that of MDMA for me. No emphatogenic effects, no hints of psychedelia, no MDMA magic but plain amph is even further..

Never had Vyvanse..