• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good?!

I'm sooo happy because I got my pictures back from GK, and fuck there are some classics in there... :D ...
congrats the leecie and kitty!!.. yay for doing good stuff...

I'm happy because I met an awesome, AWESOME guy, and we've been having heaps of fun just chilling out and partying together. It's so nice getting to know someone :D :D :D :D

I have massive muscles.
I have a gorgeous girlfriend.
I am stunningly handsome.
I have a very high powered well payed job.
I drive an expensive luxury car.
I own a brilliant house in a prestigious suburb.
I am in no way influenced by the stereotypes of success and happiness that our society provides us with.
;)
-plaz out-
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

Adding more to my list: Just got a call from a VERY old friend who I have a lot of history with and lost contact with for many years, we're going out on Thursday night! Weeeee!
Also spoke to my ex who broke my heart to see how he's doing, had an awesome conversation and he's coming down to visit and hang out!
YAY!!!!!!!

my life is still good...
i got flowers sent to my work today from a very sweet friend. it made me smile real big (tm) :D cant ask for a much sweeter friend can i!!

My life is so good because:
It's taken me this long to think of something to say in this post as I didn't think I qualified yet.... now I do :)
I had a great holiday in Sydney last week with a GREAT friend.
I have lots of close friends & family who proved how much they care when my Grandpa passed away recently.
I also got a new laptop that rawx0rz ur nutz0rz.

I am happy because?........I am !
(Philisophical based rational thought trancends the diatribe of normality)----> BIG words. Ha :)

in a few months time im off on the adventure of a lifetime and i may not come back!

Because i've started a new life!
A drug-free one, on the other side of the world.
Everything is going fantastically and i just got the job i wanted!!!!!!!
Yay!!

I saw deetron last night and he ROCKED..
My friends came around and visited me before I went out (some of them)
I have cool house mates.
Im forgetting about my job atm
Im JUST HAPPY!!
I just wish you could put music in BL (for times like this)
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...
Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle.
That's the thing.
And...
[whistle]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistle]
For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin.
Give the audience a grin.
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
So,...
Always look on the bright side of death,
[whistle]
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
[whistle]
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
And...
Always look on the right side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the bright side of life!
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
[whistle]
fade....

SOmeone at EMI wants to hear my band's demo cd! WH00T!!
My god.... if that doesn't work out, i'll still be one of the happiest people alive becaus ei have such brillain friends, and i have just aquired one more. I don't have to go to work today, and uni is almost finished for the term!
YAY!
:D

Ohhhhhh mad luck with EMI
My life rawks because for the first time in my life i'm actually organised. Now I just have to manage to stick to my plans.

Well, despite my crippling emotional problems, i'm happy because Uni is almost over, and that will mean a lot more free time and a lot more time to see my friends.

How I was five months ago.
Life has just become a hundred times better since then. My health was crap then as I'd only just come out of my pill addiction (I thihk I could fairly say that). Finances are great. I'm having more fun as each day goes by. I'm more eager to work and speak my mind. I don't get caught up with the status quo anymore and are far more sympathetic to the lifestyles of others. I can sleep fours a night and still wake up eager to go to work and do my thing. The people here at work love me now because I have become so dedicated and don't take things so personally anymore. My birthday is coming up soon. My friends finish uni soon. Plus there are parties galore coming up.
I now look forward tomorrow everyday as there are just so many things I believe I can do to make a difference to those around me.
Now if only I could master the english language, damn well had to grammar check over this post three times to make sure I got it right. :X :/ ;) 8) :) :D

I'm not too sure why my life is good...
It must be a combination of:
- amazing friends and family
- and I know what I want out of life :)

My life is great because some kind of extreme funky lass is going to amazingly and magically just appear in my arms from nowhere for me to indulge and indulge in...
-------
these aren't spirit fingers...
THESE ARE SPIRIT FINGERS!!!

:) i just got home last week from an amazing month long holiday in thailand - one of the best experiences of my life so far
:) i have the world's most wonderful boyfriend/bestfriend
:) i don't have a CIN1!!!!!!!!! got the results back from my pap-smear and biopsy yesterday and it turns out the original diagnosis was an over-classification so i don't have to have surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am VERY, VERY, VERY happy and relieved about this (understatement)
bk
:) :) :)