• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good?!

Sometimes I have to remind myself that it really ~is~ all good, so that's why i like this thread :) .
I also started from a broken home and put myself through uni. So the life I have now I really deserve (not that anyone else doesn't of course, but I worked hard for what I got and I'm proud of it :) ).
I'm intelligent and love being so. I'm heaps proud of my degree even though it's just a piece of paper for all the good it's done getting me a job.
Living in the city with my sister rocks (in fact, my sisters rock too). My close friends are awesome.
I'm not ugly. Beauty goes all the way inside. I see it in everyone and I love it. I'm genuine and ppl know when I really care for them.
I enjoy life and try not to take it for granted.
I hate my job, but it pays well, and it is worthwhile when I get round to writing a bloody briefing.
Music! Buffy! Parties! My other hobbies and passions!
And Tarsy is pretty darn cool ;) :) :D . So yeah, I don't have much to complain about! Must remind myself tomorrow...

I've had a god awful week. Worst in months.
But thats alright, i was due for a bad week, the last month or so has been great. And i guarentee that by next week, it'll all be peaches and cream again.
And then exams will start, but thats another story :p
i'm way too goddamn cheerful these days for anything to keep me down for long, if at all. So hooray for life! yay! :)

ummm...i have been up and down like a yo-yo lately but looking at it all i have alot to be thankful for...there are so many good things in my life!
i dont get along with my family at all but i am fortunate enough that they support me and are putting me through uni and helping me financially.
i have AWESOME friends who i love to death. they are the greatest people in the world.
i love my job even though they ring me up at early hours and nag me. i have made some great friends at work and 4 years later im still battling on.
i have an amazing boyfriend/best friend. no-one understands me like he does and even though we havnt seen eye to eye lately i know this will all pass and im looking forward to the times we will still have. i love him more than anything and would do anything to make him happy, keeping my own happiness and sanity in mind too...
im gonna try and focus on the good from now on rather than stress over the bad!
btw...twigz the webpage in your sig is HILARIOUS!

i have motovation to do something with my life, not just going from day to day (like the last three years of work)
I have my brother
I have my flat-mate
I have family who love and respect me
I have real, true, love me for me friends
DnB
love and hugs to every body

Originally posted by Fetish Jester:
At the age of 16 I completed everything I ever wanted to do with my life.

hell d00d...
pray tell us what this "everything i ever wanted to do" involved exactly, and how on earth you managed to squeeze them into 16 of the most confusing years of your life?
:D
[ 22 May 2002: Message edited by: SiLvAmOoNcHiLd ]

My life is, hmmm interesting.
I have some fucking great friends. No names, but if you're reading this there's a few in particular that spring to mind. You fucking rock my world y'hear!
I'm moving to Sydney and I'm going to be closer to most of said friends.
I've tried a lot of interesting drugs, and there's still a heap more to try.
I'm going out tomorrow night.
There's a lot that's good, there's a shitload that's bad too, but hey, the good stuff kicks arse over that. :)
-plaz out-

as much as i enjoy the good whinge once in awhile and how bad things get in my life (ie. i've suffered from acute clinical depression since childhood), i do realise how bloody lucky i am. I had a pretty horrendous childhood compared to my friends, they still gawk at the antics my permanently deranged family put me through ( mostly my father), but otherwise everything is peachy keen :p
I have a roof over my head.
I can pay my bills.
I have a job, which has led me to meet the most interesting and enjoyable ppl ( hi nathan! *mwa* i adore you! no he's not my boyfriend :p)
I go to uni.
I can buy food and clothing.
I have the BEST friends anyone can ask for.
I discovered the joys of illicit substances.
I'm intelligent.
I'm attractive.
I finally lost all that damned puppyfat.
I have a "sane" part of my family.
I have seen lots of countries and provinces.
I have had the pleasure of growing up in two different worlds....
There is just sooo much if i keep going i'll fill up over 10 pages.. so i'll just leave it there :p mmmk?

Why is my life good....
* Rediscovering that I have the two best friends in the world. I can't believe I forgot that.
* I dropped out of uni. While everyone else seems to think it was the stupidest, most irrational thing I've ever done I feel so much better for having done it. Now I can actually get on with living my life.
* I'm moving to a new apartment much closer to the city with someone I adore.
* For the first time in AGES Im completely debt free (save that pesky HECS one which will take me forever to pay off).
Basically, for the first time, I feel like I'M in control of my life. And its a pretty damn good feeling.

SiLvAmOoNcHiLd, punch e punch, the ONLY thing I ever wanted to do with my life was to learn an instrument and play in a band.
Now I'm at uni doing a chemistry degree, but that's just so I can get a job so I can play music without starving.
Music is life.
Music is love.

Oh, here's another thing that's so bloody good:
I can go to bed knowing full well that the sun is going to rise again.

ME AND SCB IS GOING TO MOVE IN!!!!!!!!!!
My life is so bloody good. A qaint little apartment smack right in the city and lots of cozy beanbags and a large king size bed with satin sheets! We're going to throw three housewarming parties, one for the normal people, one for the partying people, one for out parents!
Okay it ain't happening for a while yet, but we're working hard towards it! *MWAAAAAAH* I love you babe.

My life is so damn good cause i've got so many friends that i love so much and even though I don't live near them whenever i see them again it's like i never left.
My jobs all rawk even tho i have three of them and I have so much to look forward to. I just love everyone and everything atm.
[/plury Kitty]

Life is good because I'm not wasting it.
I've been from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in the last couple of months. But I'm moving forward again.

Why is my life good ?
/me scratches his head
- I work at a crusiy IT job, doing stuff that I went to study in uni for. This provides and supports my hobbies as well as crazy partying.
- Friends
- I go out partying as much as I want and met quiet a few great party goers lately, those that want to make you keep coming to the events again and again.
- I am slowly able to change my personality.
I have spent way too much time with computers (read: loner) in my days and do have social difficulties thanx to one of these stupid boxes in front of me.
If I ever appear snobby I am really not and might be in one of my old behavior loops ;)
- Getting new outlooks on life and be able to look back at your old self and smile, acknowledging you did something right
Really, life sometimes does taste good :)
Wazza: I wanna rediscover passion for games too, but alas I've exhausted my love for this. Multiplayer stuff keeps me entertained still though.

I'm going on a small holiday in a week (*yay*)
where i'm going will immerse me in the living aspect of the physical world, with no pesky mobile phones/engines/etc to break the blissful silence.
i can afford to buy thermals, so i won't die from hypothermia
i've avoided cancer sticks for about a week now.
i'm still alive (still a small revelation to me every day. well, sunday, anyway)
wheeeeee.

because of the music and the fine company nezo was; that was all, a chat, a conversation with a good friend.

Well..
Things are moving along even though nothing much is happening. The friends who ARE Friends. Music tastes good again. And I'm listening to "Let Down" by Radiohead.
If music, friends and thought exist then its all good.
Ohh and you've gotta have ya walks.

Inspite of being the dumbest kid in the class through primary, the most picked on and yes very sensitive. Been on anti depressants on and off. My family hate me I no thats a strong word but Im moving out of my sisters soon and having nothing wot so ever to do with my family.
Wot I have to be happy about:
I have my looks
I have an education
A good job
Lots of good friends.
A great social life
I have not let my past get the better of me. If i had Id be a junkie up on the x or worse: DEAD

* i have 2 functioning arms and legs
* all my sences are in good working order
* and i don't live at my mums house anymore