• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good?!

I'm working tomorrow! (Working = Money = Bills Paid) Plus i've just about finished all of my uni assesments (minus my end of semester tests *gulp*) and i spent a great day today in excellent company. :)

Because I've got $37 an hr today, and I worked 9 hrs.
I'm just a money hungry greedy guts.

It's the music. Ohh so tasty with pleasant aftertaste. :)
Everything else can go eat bums.
[ 05 November 2002: Message edited by: smigglepop ]

happiness is found within, not outside ourselves. what we have does not define who we are. he who dies with the most toys, still dies. true happiness and fulfillment is not found in the physical, but in the spiritual, in that 'other' undefinable dimension that cannot be discerned by the five senses. you can be a millionaire, and be unhappy, and define your life as shit, or you can be a beggar on the streets of calcutta, and still find reasons to be joyous and thankful that you are alive.
or whatever. i've just worked out that the times i've been happiest in my life have been the times that i've been in love, or just about to fall in love, or just realised how in love i am. and right now, i'm in love with my life, and with all that surrounds me.
and that's why my life is fucking unbeleivably fantastically good.
yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

I'll defintately agree with Mr Fluffy on this one..
how does the saying go...
"Money doens't buy happiness"
It helps.. but it isn't the crux of happiness.

plurple*: That is one awesome name you've got there.
*hugs*
---------------------
Autobots!
Transform!

I'm feeling damn peaceful at the moment. I have no real reason, save the fact that i have officially finished all of my uni assesments. All i have to do is hand them in now.
*beams* :D
Then i have 3 months of FREEDOM, except for work, of course...

hehehe... i have four months of freedom :)
life is good when you have people around who understand and care :)

i have this little speil that i say when someone says 'how r u?'
well im damn good thanks, i have a roof over my head,my loved ones are clothed and fed,am healthy, dont live in a poverty striken county, have access to medication, live in a countrythats not war torn(sort ove), i can walk down the street holding hands with the same sex and not get jailed for it(if thats what i want), choose to go to whatever church/temple i want and not be gunned down for it, stand on a soap box and preech whatever shit want cos i have freedom of speech...im pretty dame good! how r u? :D
a friend of mine said to me "wow u've changed my way of thinking"
an no i dont say this to everyone who says 'how r u?' lol just the ones that i think need to realise what they have and not worry about what they dont have
basically cos im alive, have great friends that love me an i love with all my heart, a beautiful child and the world is just damn beautiful :D

a month ago I would have replied to this thread by saying that my life was good casue I earned good money, I had a loving girlfiend, I was independent and that my family was happy.
Now, after going through a very rough patch in life, none of those things matter or exist anymore. My life definately isn't so bloody good at the moment, and I'd give every single penny I've earnt to be able to go back to a month ago. :(

Doofqueen: when people ask me how i am (when i'm not at work) i always say something like" I'm fabulous/fantastic/fantabulous/terrific!!" in a really happy-go-lucky tone. People ask me why i'm so happy, and i tell them that i am happy simply because i choose to be so.
Heh heh, i went into one of those spiritual shops today (the ones with the crystals and stuff) and i was given a good piece of advice: It's never too later to start the day again. It made me feel good for the rest of the day (although i'd had a pretty good day to begin with.) :D

Because I'm starting to love myself, to be at peace with myself, after all these years of self-destructive behavior. I feel like I am in power and I have the motivation and determination to do anything I want, with the oppturnites that people and environment have given me. The future is bright, and I'm still young. There's alot of things for me to do just yet. :) I feel like I basking in warm sunshine all the time, and life is good. It just is.

cosmic: u could be my twin then! :D ppl are always asking me why im so happy and where i get all my energy from and i just say "cos im alive and i know it" :D i just dont see the point in being jaded and miserable when there is so much that we have in our lives that we should be lucky for :)

*GRiNZ*
Just cos' I got mah foto taken on tha' weekend...*scans BEAT*
O', and I also met a new friend, *waves to Adrian*...New friends ROK!
:)

^^^^
new friends do rock... especially if they become really good friends
*hugz Mirage*
:)

Doofqueen: Yay! Sisters!! Heh heh...
Today i'm fantabulous because i have uni tests - that's right - uni tests... I only need 2/40 to pass the entire subject! Have i studied? Nooooooooo! ;)
I also received word today that i may be able to become a reviewer for a music website (not inthemix.com.au - live non-electronic music,) which would go down a treat. It would also look good on my studnet statement when i apply for a transfer next year.
YAY! :D
*mass hugs all round!*

I smile more often than I don't.
I've laughed more times than I've cried.