• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good?!

I've decided to take a year off, even if I do get into my Communications degree just to get my shit together.
I've been running from a heap of issues since my brothers deaths. Next year I am going to dig my heels in a face each and every one.
I feel good because I know I'm coming close to realising the true potential of myself, and I know that next year will make me a happier, healthier and more with it person. I know that I have the ability to make an impression on the world, however small and this is the first step in a new journey.

Why it's good?
Because bonds with a certain group of friends will endure time and distance.
Friends who make the time to catch up with you, even though they are having exams or work the next day, because it's your special day.
Why life is good? Just because it is - even with all the hiccups, and downs that makes one wonder sometimes if it is all worth it - but it is, we just need to remember to breathe and not lose sight of what keeps us going
[ 29 October 2002: Message edited by: bisKi_b ]

Amen to that biski_B :) :) :)
Originally posted by glory_glamour:
Because i've started a new life!
A drug-free one, on the other side of the world.
Everything is going fantastically and i just got the job i wanted!!!!!!!
Yay!!

:D YAY! :D Sweetheart, you have no idea how happy it makes us that your life is back on track and more! Someone like you SO deserves the best that life can offer...but you already know how i feel...xo
Now...why is my life so bloody good?
because it just is....on so many levels. :D
I had a list here originally of why exactly my life was good...but then i thought...it just IS good, so yeah..."just 'cos" :) :)
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

because the sun rises every morning and sets every evening..... and every time it does it blows my mind
because my beautiful family love me unconditionally
because my friends would do anything for me
and because my heart is full of love for all of it
mc

My life fucking rawks because I just got back from the hospital and I've been told I can have kids and that I don't have ovarian cancer and because some of the nicest people in the world let me lean on them and helped me get though when I thought the world was all black, even if they didn't know entirely what was wrong.
I love you all so much, you know who you are, thank-you.
My friends rawk!

I am so happy for you psychokitten :) :)
I was devastated when i was told i had CIN3 precancerous cells on my cervix...i was so very very scared...there is a history of breast cancer in my family and so, although trying to remain positive, it was still a big blow. Fortunately, after laser treatment, and smear tests every 6 months, there are no signs of abnormalities!...I kind of pushed it to the back of my mind up until recently though, now i've come full circle and have realised how precious my body is....
I say a little thank-you to the universe every night before i go to sleep for giving me this second chance :)
Also, the knowledge that you can create another person, if you choose, is so empowering!!...ooh, little bubbas :) :)

why is my life so good?? Im not living at my sisters anymore and I refuse to speak to my family again. Not only am I less stressed these days. Im back on anti depressants and getting my life back together with the support of good friends.

cause I'm working today... but only today... so I get back to ricki and jerry tomorrow!

deecee - congrats income always = good
My life rawks casue i have had two of my erotic novels accepted for publishing.
wh00t for black lace books
[ 31 October 2002: Message edited by: PsychoKitten ]

A big yay!!!!!!!!!
My house is worth more than 20% more only 16 months after buying it. That means that I have a significantly greater owners equity. So now I can re-finance myself (which includes paying off the credit card, quickly followed by a ceramonial burning). Go nuts and buy all the assets and rennovations that I have been needing to do for the last year.
At last I'll be able to budget properly rather than living on a fortnight to fortnight basis. For the last few years I have just been spending money on goods and parties without ever really being able to have enough disposable income to comeup with a big plan.
I can.
KING BLOODY BRILLIANT.
I've never felt so happy in my life as I do right now. I just want to hug and kiss the entire planet.
And dare I say it .... P.L.U.R! :D :D
*aaahhhh*
Takes a deep breath on this delightful sunny day and get's his golf clubs for some daytime clubbing.

I'm not so much happy at the moment, it's more a sense of not being unhappy. I've just returned from one of the sweetest inventions life has ever thrown at me: Babysitting. Basically i showed up at these people's house, where they sit and chat for 1/2 hour or so and then leaveme with their kid. They ask me to put him to bed at 6:30pm, so i basically have to play with him for 1/2 hour and change him, then put him to bed. They leave me $50 to order chinese for dinner because they don't have a kitchen at the moment (renovations) and leave me with a tv with cable on it, and a computer at my disposal also.
They return home about 5 hours later and give me $70 for basically watching TV and typing the entire evening. That's as much as i would get at work for a similar amount of time.
:)

Just a quick question for you all...
Do you think that once you get more control over your life or you start to organise yourself better that you become more happy?
Im at a stage at the moment where stuff will hopefully start coming together soon and ive been thinking about how much better things will be then(hopefully!).
Peese All :)

To P'n'P..... definately.
You need to be content to be happy, and this is definately alot easier to do when you've got all your shit together!
I wouldn't know, my life isn't together at the moment, but i imagine its so :)
Life is great at the moment, but hell confusing!
Who has the answers when you need them??!!

My life is soo bloody good, cause I have just had a fantastic weekend.... ;)