• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good Part II

FYI: i was NOT measuring my knob.
Unlike some i dont feel the need to do that.
Just embellishing my state of pekdon that nite.
But i can understand why you saw it as that..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mirage Man, BL has become pretty tight while i was away, hey.
*WTF* is everyone so anal about.

*subsequently deleted post considering that it really made no sense after the moderator fucked with it*
sorry.
Some ppl should really learn how to "E D I T"
as opposed to "D E L E T E large sections"
those kinds of skills are 'kinda' nifty for ppl involved in censorship and other shit related to tacky journalism..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Go W.A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by #K9#:
*subsequently deleted post considering that it really made no sense after the moderator fucked with it*
sorry.
Some ppl should really learn how to "E D I T"
as opposed to "D E L E T E large sections"
those kinds of skills are 'kinda' nifty for ppl involved in censorship and other shit related to tacky journalism..

ur post was not editted due to "knob measuring". i think u missed the point.
if u dont care what u divulge on a public forum board, should the moderator take pains in editting out ur indiscretion?
censorship? i beg to differ: it was done for ur benefit, but if u have qualms about it, please email one of us.
:)

My life is so good because, it is summer, everyone is up for a good time, and I just got a Surf Board, and I am learning how to surf.
I will soon be a buffed, bronzed Aussie. (Yeah right!!)

thank god we're back to why our lives are so good...
anyways
My life is wonderful at the moment :)
Today Queen Beat and I had the most excellent life is beautiful conversation, and it ahd to do with:
Music
Boys
Summer
Sun
and best friends :) *big hugz*
[ 14 November 2002: Message edited by: star_beats ]

Because I can breath.
Because I can see all these incredible colours.
But mostly, because I KNOW that it's beautiful. All the money in the world counts for exactly squat when I can sit here, totally carefree, and enjoy the simple act of being.

Because I have a 7 year old boy that means the world to me :) :)

^^^ that is so cool!! :D
I have a 9 month old brother, and i would not trade him for the world. He's most like my son due to the age difference. I love that little bastard (he litterally is a bastard ;) )...

k9: no comment ;) though it's good to see you up to your old tricks again...might breath a bit more life into this board :eek:
Because I can see all these incredible colours.
Jakoz, dude, lay off the acid. ;)
life is good today cus i finished work at 2:45 instead of 5:30 and i'm really looking forward to tonights festivities.
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: Mirage ]

Because i have just spent an amazing day with an increadibly interesting person, doing nothing but talk, musing on various facets of life.
I've also begun a poem which i may post in words at a later date...
Sometimes it takes just one person to bring us back into tthat happy place where everything seems good and right again. Most of the time they don't even realise they're doing it.
*sigh*
:)

what can I say... another awesome weekend:
getting drunk
Jamiroquai
Voodoo 6th birthday
beach
oporto
pinto thai
gloria jeans
Zoolander
and my beautiful boy :)
what else could one want??!!

Chocolate
Apple juice
Smashing Pumpkins
Warm night
Beautiful fiance
Amazing sensation of a baby growing
Cat asleep on my back
Simple pleasures :)

My life's so bloody good today cos last nite I had a bender which included about half a dozen j's, over half a slab of beer, a point of fast stuff and half a TP - and today I'm neither scattered or hungover! SWEEEEEET!!!!! :)

My life rox cause next wednesday i have a trial day at my dream job!!!! :) Even if i don't get it i'm stoked to have the chance. But fingers crossed i get it :)
Although i have a heap of tafe work to finish between now and then i'll get there :)
Also i have a beautiful boy who i'm crazy about...and when i get my dream job then i'm movin' in with him!!!!! :)
[ 18 November 2002: Message edited by: flutter ]

Because, after years of missed opportunities, things going wrong, not having enough money, and so forth, i FINALLY have my driver's licence.
Took me fucking long enough, but i got there in the end... :)
That, and Uni is over, and work is great... I have two weeks of holidays coming to me soon, and hopefully i'll be able to indulge in some travelling at some stage...
PLUS, my bestfriend arrives home from Europe (after 6 mothns abroad,) in just 2 weeks!
I really don't think it gets any better than this... - The Cure

coz me and tho had just celebrated our 2nd anni together and still VERY VERY HAPPY together :)
and we are going to the outback next week :D