• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good Part II

BopGirl said:
My life ain't so bloody good ... I could start a thread "why is your life so bloody bad" and I'd win hands down!

It'll get better I'm told ... bring on the long weekend!

^ and the winner for the most off topic post is! ^^^

My life is great, at work, taking it easy, I get paid tomorrow, I installed a new cpu at home and it's stopped all my (random) computer crashing. Guess it was a dodgy heatsink/cpu connection as I thought. I get to eat yummy dinners every night of the week and the best thing of all.

I DON'T LIVE IN GEELONG <- that is so good! :)

I just asked a girl I have been interested in for quite some time on a date and she accepted...

ahhhhh.........

=D

Why is my life so bloody good?

for a lot of simple reasons. I can make my own choices. Meet people who are on my level and form friendships very easily.
I dont hold grudges so I dont have any enemies
I can laugh at my faults.
My life seems like it was meant to go this way.
Ive always just scaped by to get to the life ive wanted. So its been challenging but also so over the top in the rewards department.
I am the extreme optimist I see the good in everything. Every person has good in them.
Im dont feel a need to write myself off anymore... the life of sobriety is too apprealing.
Im beginning to develope feelings for someone who is returning their own.:) (lol not a bluelighter)

I am proud to be Backo.... I am no longer the black sheep.

Last edited:
Well...

*I spent a mad weekend with someone whos presence in my life is undeniably good.

*I just checked my bank account and we got paid bonuses for work today...Whoot!! This will go straight to the 'Let's get kat overseas fund'

*June long weekend is coming up and that means one thing... going NUTS at Sounds on Sunday ;)

Other things contributing toward to goodness:

*The sun is out

*Great music

*My friends rock hard

*Hugs n stuff

At the moment, I'm the happiest I can remember being for a long time... and goddammit, I like it this way!

=D

Last edited:
Because i just finished an essay that i spent 10 hours today working on..... and tommorow i'm gonna get mashed..... and on saturday i'm gonna start writing another essay..... wait a minute my life sux!

KAT- we're happy for you too bub! i told you it was your turn for some of that lucky stuff.
Tabernacle- yeah i have to write an essay today aswell, but its all good atleast you got to get mashed last night.

( *) ( *)

katmeow:

*I spent a mad weekend with someone whos presence in my life is undeniably good.

Agreed. :)

* I'm me, and that's the only person I'd ever want to be.

* I'm 20 years old and I've got my whole life ahead of me.

* I love music.

* I have my sight, hearing, mobility, dexterity, taste, balance and touch. :)

* I have the companionship of some awesome people on the road of this journey that we call 'life'.

-plaz out-