• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good Part II

Cause I woke up this morning next to a person who means more and more to me everyday :)

lifes good cause uni holidays are the best, starts back in march. however i wish i was with my man, he's in south america at the moment and wont be back til next year :-(, but lifes still good, heaps of instresting ppl to meet

My life rocks because I'm in love, I have a great family, my friends rock, I have enough money to do nearly everything I want (except get a 70m yacht and moor it in Monaco, but that'll happen soon :p) and I have a job that seems to have a decent career path.
About 2 weeks ago, I started crying cos I was so fucking happy (I was under the influence of acid tho, but it was pretty cool). So I'd like to thank those with me, Oli, Stace and Alex, and most importantly my fantastic girlfriend Liz, who I couldn't live without.

Honestly at the moment my life isnt, in fact its about as close to rock-bottom as its ever got, but aside from that this made a hell of a ray of sunshine to me =
Click Click Click

life rocks coz despite being in cold wet grey london (and being soooo green with jealousy at all of you in the good old aussie sun) i am happy with myself and who i am becoming AND i get to see my beautiful girlfriend in like a month...yay!

because I have someone who lets me be me and who actually seems to understand what being me is about.

^ ^ ^ Because that boy above me says things about my best friend that are so lovely they make even me smile. Seriously, being around the two of you is refreshing, uplifting and fun. It's funny how someone else's joy can so quickly rub off and become your own.
Thanks for making me smile Mirage - you can thank me for introducing the two of you later. I'll accept cash or cheque, I'm really not fussy. ;)

*big cheesey grin*
...just back to add one last thing..
..BECAUSE MY CAR IS GETTING FIXED!!!!! FUCKINGHELLYESOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD@$%#@$%@#!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My life is spectacular (even though it's hard to see that a lot of the time) due to some very simple things, as most of you have discovered yourselves...
NUMBER 1: I have a beautiful shining happy person by my side, sharing mah wonderful life...*heads up to you, Kwissy-Bear*
NUMBER 2: I often have the oppertunity to c mah treasured city friends (you skanky ravers you) and party all nite long when I'm in the vicinity...to look on the bright side, it ensures I'll never get sick of you all! :)
NUMBER 3: I have a hooooose! WHOOOOOPEE!
NUMBER 4: I have three glorious weeks off from work.......time to reflect, and to be...YiPPEEE!
*MWAH*

A someone who brings a smile to my face, even when she's not around...
A someone who makes tomorrow worth the while.
A someone who cares, and shows it.
A someone who I'd be lost without.
A someone called Queen Beat.
:)

^ ^ ^ One of these days I might even let you know my real name. ;)
Queen Beat lubs apollo.

Apart from being slightly bemused (and amused) at the completely lovesick attitudes of my friends. I have to say, my life is so bloody good solely because of me. They're great friends, but increasingly I'm becoming (again) reliant on my own company to keep myself happy, given that its very often they're dashing off with each other, here, there & everywhere. I'm happy through empathy because they are so damn happy, but second-hand happiness never quite cut the grade for me.
So its me, solo, uno, well actually not quite. ;)
In a word, opiates.
I know I'm in love. :\
-plaz out-

because.....
:) yesterday i found out i got into law!!!!!!!
:) so today i rewarded myself with a new piercing
:) it is almost maxi and my one year anniversary
:) plans for a melbourne holiday in the next couple of weeks are coming along VERY nicely
so yeah, what isn't there to be happy about in my life at the moment?!!

my life is good becasue of those two^^^
and becasue of my darling(k) boy Mirage :)

Because I finish up at my current job today, which has kept me in the country for 5 months, and I applied on www.monster.com.au today, and already have four interviews for early next week!! COuld be on my way back to Melbourne for good, instead of these damned rushed weekend trips!!!

Originally posted by blue kitten:
because.....
:) yesterday i found out i got into law!!!!!!!
:) so today i rewarded myself with a new piercing
:) it is almost maxi and my one year anniversary
:) plans for a melbourne holiday in the next couple of weeks are coming along VERY nicely

congrats gurl!!! hope you see you in melb soon!!!
[ 10 January 2003: Message edited by: nezo ]

because my guy who has been travelling the world has cut his trip short over 3 months and will be back in less than a week!! i'm so excitied i think i'm going to burst. He is in london at the moment and it snowing, ohh i miss him, but he is back so soon!!

I went out to Goo at Metro last night and wondered in past a sea of alternative fans, rocking away to some dodgy commercial punk track. Walked up stairs to the Gods Bar and this over heated little room with Ajax cranking it out. As I came up the steps I ran into at least 20 people that differ between good friends that I've known for years, and then regular clubbing acquaintences that have embedded their faces in my mind after countless hours stomping away at various events and club nights.
After slipping a little further into being 'over it' and losing quite a few faces around me due in part to a bit of personal upheavel (a bit, har har), and then a longer period of not doing the regular club thing - This brought back all the happy times :)
I've been walking around grinning like an idiot after one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Was only a couple of hours long, and was at the Metro but to anyone that ran into me there you made it one hell of a memorable experience. Not even sure if a single one of the faces I'm referring to still or has ever read Bluelight, but just wanted to share.
Party on folks - you just cant help but smile.

nice going, people.
my life is so bloody good because...
... I live in a house with ace friends of a long time and it's always a pleasure to come home to hugs and raving idiocy,
... i'm on paid holidays and i only have to do a smidgeon of homework that is merely time-consuming rather than hard,
... i'm spending lots of time with a beautiful, fun girl and I can feel the petals of something lovely about to bloom (I think),
... I have ace friends who like me for being me, even if i'm being really 'me' ('specially when i'm indulging the extrodinarily odd part of myself who i'm sure is quite, quite beyond mad),
... (and lastly) i'm enjoying being myself more and more. i'm finally knowing who I am. it's a good feeling.
yay!