• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do people steal lighters?

Had one of these one time.
It was pretty ghey but I kept a lighter for the first time until it ran out of fluid.

Felt good man.

lighter-leash.jpg

If I saw someone with a lighter I liked I would make it a mission for me to steal it.

The easiest way is to bring them into another room to do some blow. Then do your line first and before the person does their line you ask to borrow their lighter. The person is so transfixed on doing the line...especially if you did one earlier with them and waited a long time to do another one with them...that they will forget about the lighter as you walk out the door with it.

No one ever wants to steal my lighter :(

jbN9.jpg

I think it is because it is a zippo and you can't smoke bongs with a zippo. I am pretty industrious though, I lit a pipe the other day using my gas BBQ.

Id only want a zippo if I was in a foreign war and the government issued it to me as a thanks for defending this great country we call America. Its would have my platoon on it and everything. Badass.

Ya those are awesome. One of my brother in laws collects and restores them.

busty's right though,....they aren't worth a damn for lighting a bong...

I can remember before they had those bic style lighters...everyone carried a zippo...they even had leather zippo lighter holders for truckdrivers to wear them on their belt...that way they didn't have to dig in their pocket to get it and risk crashing their 18 wheeler into something...

Bic lighters are the shit hands down. Sunshine lighters are fun to throw in a pot of gasoline and watch them explode

I smoked a lot of bongs in my truck.....I prefered a butane lighter...

It can be reflex, but D's you should definitely stay up on that shit. There are people who do it on purpose, its called pocketing. People will try to scheme that shit all the time