• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do people steal lighters?

I have bought pink. Did not work.

My buddies girllfriend was the biggest clepto when it came to lighters... Always putting them down in her bra. It was an ongoing joke. I told her I would go after it if she did it again. Yup, I got it :)

Why do people steal lighters?

Because matches are terrible.

to purposely set homes on fire and blame it on their kids just to get them off their hands

I don't think people purposely steal lighters. I think it's like me and stealing pens.. I'm a subconscious klepto.
5 minutes later I look down and fuck, I'm holding a pen. Where did this come from?

Rhun let me borrow a lighter. Ive been wanting to smoke this newport for like 20 mimutes now. Dont worry, when i finish using it ill "rhun" it back to ya

I am usually so high I don't even know if I'm wearing pants let alone that I have a lighter in my hand.

I hate when im so high i lose my pants cuz then my lighter is in the pocket, my wallet is too (cant buy a new one), and my keys so i cant drive to the store and steal one. Plus i look like an idiot without pants when i walk into a store.

Because i have no fucking lighters so im stealin yours, or im drunk and making a game out of it.