• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do people steal lighters?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I'm having to watch my lighters more closely now, I hate it when I give someone my lighter and after they light their cigarette they put it in their pocket. i'm like WTF bitch gimmie my shit back.
They think that I'm not watching, but I am.

Anyone know why people steal lighters?

Reflex of a smoker. As soon as they light a cigarette the hand goes straight to the pocket with the lighter. I do it all the time.

I agree with GM. It's a reflex. You light your cig and put your lighter in your pocket. Factor in the fact they might be drunk or high and of course they are going to forget to give you that shit back.

I agree with GM. It's a reflex. You light your cig and put your lighter in your pocket. Factor in the fact they might be drunk or high and of course they are going to forget to give you that shit back.

qft... this is exactly what I was going to say.

I still think he did it on purpose, like i'm chillin on the couch he asks for my lighter and puts it in his pocket. I'm like dude, my lighter. and just the look on his face was priceless because he doesn't like me when i'm angry.

I'm having to watch my lighters more closely now, I hate it when I give someone my lighter and after they light their cigarette they put it in their pocket. i'm like WTF bitch gimmie my shit back.
They think that I'm not watching, but I am.

Anyone know why people steal lighters?

they think its theirs pure/simple

I still think he did it on purpose, like i'm chillin on the couch he asks for my lighter and puts it in his pocket. I'm like dude, my lighter. and just the look on his face was priceless because he doesn't like me when i'm angry.

He probably felt fucking stupid for taking it. I doubt he was fearful of your wrath you little shit lol.