• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why do people love shrooms?

^ Mushrooms don't last as long? In my experience 5-7 hours is typical, and I've personally had trips last over 9 hours. It might depend on how you are taking them though, as teas usually are much shorter.

Pretty_Diamonds said:
You must be a boring person then. Lmao.

Hey..no..I actually like that you said that.

Here is a small confession, the first time I ever rolled I for (some fucking reason) apologized to my friends for being "boring".

I personally do not think I am boring, maybe shrooms was trying to show me that I am? haha, I don't know.

Its funny that you mention that though.

W-R-Xtacy said:
Try a little E with your shrooms, shouldn't be too boring

IMO - there's not much that's more fun than an 1/8th of booms yummm

I did try E with my shrooms...THAT part of it i loved. =D

Psychonautical said:
Mushrooms are a weak psychedelic. That i have found you can actually make stronger depending on your mindset.

Let me guess you are an atheist who doesnt believe in Magic and on weekends you enjoy to cry to emo music.

That is why you do not get the full experience from the mushrooms.
Mushrooms are all about HOW you utalize them inside of your mind.

I have been farther on 5 grams of mushrooms than i have been on 20mg of 2c-e.
The only difference is that 5 grams of mushrooms doesnt last anywhere near as long as 20mg of 2c-e.

2c-e can be way more spiritually uplifting... kind of like... the drug that REALLY SHAKES THE SOUL free from all those shackles you put on it in the early years to control your emotions.

If you strongly believe in the spiritual and devine will of the mushrooms you will go alot farther alot harder and actually maybe go from CEV's to those CEV's being on the wall next time you open your eyes...

really the mushroom is only as deep as you are.

If you find it boring... maybe... its time to SHAKE UP YOUR lifestyle

--

You guessed wrong, Im actually Christian, I rarely ever cry; and I ahore emo music..I <3 EDM =]

But you state some valid points, "really the mushroom is only as deep as you are."

I appreciate your response, really. I do. =D

Sorry for triple posting.

Onoe said:
I laughed alot (like you always do) etc.......but I couldn't help but keep thinking how boring this drug is.

I'm not sure what you are expecting.

I've felt a lot of feelings on shrooms but "bored" was never one of them. I've always found that eating a bit produces an insanely beautiful and mind blowing trip (one of mine was quite spiritual and reflective actually, it sort of changed my life at the time).

I've also had much weaker trips (only very mild visuals or no real visuals at all besides everything looking beautiful and fascinating) where you mostly just laugh your ass off for like an hour. To me, the laughing part is worth it in itself, especially when you do it with a few close friends who you are always laughing with anyway, it can be incredibly fun.

Then again I never get "bored" when I'm sober either, I'm constantly fascinated by life, my thoughts and the world around me and tripping, in whatever form just intensifies that to the millionth power.

Maybe tripping just isn't for you? I'm unsure of what else to say.