ChemicallyEnhanced
Bluelighter
!!MY NAME IS LEGION FOR WE ARE MANY!!...*cough*...ahum, sorry, ignore that. I'm just me, C.E.! Promise!
And yet dividing, lessening, feeling cutt off is prerequisite of manifesting anything. Sculptor cuts and lessens "unmanifasted rock" to reveal the shape that is always there...from untold number of shapes he shows the droplet and instantly there is a lake, a river, ocean, the fish, oxygen, breathing, ticket for speeding... With one act of the chisel he points to whole being. Why? Maybe life likes to dance and needs this finite expanse.Nothing was divided and there is nothing to unite'.
Nisargadatta Maharaj shows it without making a fuss. I love that he is selling death (cigarettes) before and after in this dream of us.

Of course they do, all they know is a word Soup floating in the bowl of Ego.Lots of people categorize others before having the full picture, and also tie themselves to traits and values when possible.
Ego & self-delusion yet again.Start with a blank canvas and slowly see who my friends are, and not get bogged down with all or nothing values that I'd be hypocritical to label myself as.
Thank u sunshine...in fact that is a good psychedelic trans....very good for weed and nitrous combo......ain't got these two from a long time.....
I was always what could be called "a seeker". Before I was 10 I had few experiences that I can compare to being on high dose of psychedelics. At age of 14 started reading Vedic scriptures alongside autogenic training, theoretical physics, psychology and some philosophy. Vedanta (and Zen) stuck as it is, in my experience, most compatible with modern scientific view and my temperament. Nisargadatta Maharaj is unavoidable (no pun intended) in that line of thought (dream, hallucinations, whatever one wants to name the unnameable)... And so here I am. Or not?How did you learn about the guy?