• P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

Are u who?

3475820_1.jpg

^^
Cindy Lou Who! ❤️

Last edited:
hon-ab-webb-telescope-first-images.jpg

You are a light being with unimaginable powers.

Your celestial body resides at the stellar location you came into existence.

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the real-time exchange of personal data with your celestial body.

Over many lifetimes, we who are born into the evolving worlds of time and space eventually attain the maturity necessary for star birthing.

You have advanced to the celestial nursery. Find your beloved, and prepare for the next chapter of your great adventure.
I found your origin. I need your help on raising an adopted child.

'rape THE Joey!'

Who the heck am I? Easy, man name of Dougie Doozer who jumps out from behind another windmill and blows paprika extract into everybody's dang eyeballs again! I said there's no potty words in this dang library! Get in the penalty cage with the raisins and don't forget the penalty homework in the secret cellar with Zutroy Tunt straight at your dang cuboid bone!!!

image-20150422-1844-1ca1po1.jpg

In 1969, I watched Tim Leary dance out on stage in a white robe at a Moody Blues concert to them singing "Timothy Leary's dead..." Leary was all the rage back then, but the damage done by Leary and others during those years was catastrophic. Some time ago I ran across this comment by Albert Hofmann:

"I was visited by Timothy Leary when he was living in Switzerland. He was a very intelligent man, and quite charming. I enjoyed our conversations very much. However, he also had a need for too much attention. He enjoyed being provocative, and that shifted the focus from what should have been the essential issue. It is unfortunate, but for many years these drugs became taboo. Hopefully, these same problems from the Sixties will not be repeated."

Now, I haven't the slightest interest in anything religious, but I feel strongly that psychedelics are the key to life's deepest secrets, and that...

"Behind it all is surely an idea so simple, so beautiful, that when we grasp it, we will say to each other, 'How could it have been otherwise?'" (Wheeler)

The problem, as I see it, is the virtual unavailability of PRACTICAL information concerning psychedelics and, in my opinion, their preeminent purpose, which I suggest is currently beyond the means of science to address.

What if the following were true?

Human beings are astronomical instruments, with an aperture like a camera. Psychedelics force the aperture open, in relation to the amount of substance consumed. Like water seeking it's own level, light will flood through any open channel (with full force), according to aperture dilation.

What if psychedelics were the only known tools for developing light throughput ?

Just saying - WHAT IF?

Last edited:
Desolate addict whimpering for a different existence baffled at how incapable and miserable my days are so I say I am dead inside waiting for the uncontrollably dangerous drug misuse to do my body in?

stargazing-nov.jpg

Wherever and whoever you are, always strive to follow and walk in the right path, and ask for aid and assistance.

Last edited:
I did a lot of psychedelics a decade ago and they were certainly mind expanding and informative. I had many spiritual experiences. But it was ultimately almost dying several times in the past 5-8 years that opened my eyes to what is going on here. I don't recommend anybody go that route, it was really hellacious torture. But I think eventually the torment just "kills" you and then the real you becomes apparent, while duality is seen for what is.

Psychedelics showed me what was possible but then when sobriety came, I still had to integrate it all, and I think having to do that sort of drove me mad. But then the NDEs sequentially erased who I thought I was and the whole apparent world, and all that was left was core awareness, stripped down to the essence. And that's all there is anyway.

Much like religion and spiritual "practices," I think psychedelics create a lot of baggage on the road to nowhere... but I guess the practices are needed until they're not.

These days I bore of "spiritual experiences." A lot of my contemporaries are into tantra, drugs, and blissed out experiences. They think they've found the truth, or some sort of balance via psychedelics combined with daily practices like yoga and meditation. But... I guess it's because they haven't figured it out yet. Experiences come and go -- there is no point to them.

I can see the truth in every moment, yet I also don't care anymore. I see the truth... then I'm off to make a bowl of pasta and cheese because I like pasta and cheese, and at the same time there's nobody doing it, but who cares because God also apparently likes pasta and cheese and wants to be this silly human who does too.

I mean... whatever... just keep jerking off to whatever it is you're jerking off too. None of it really matters at the end of the day. I do hate bowtie pasta and penne though... they don't hold the cheese very well.

I can see the truth in every moment, yet I also don't care anymore. I see the truth... then I'm off to make a bowl of pasta and cheese because I like pasta and cheese, and at the same time there's nobody doing it, but who cares because God also apparently likes pasta and cheese and wants to be this silly human who does too.

Have you found a way to differentiate social constructs from core identity?

Have you found a way to differentiate social constructs from core identity?

Yes. The atman is not an identity. It is the absence of all identifications. Once that is realized, all other false forms are very easy to spot, including social constructs.

And I'm not saying you should go eliminate those social constructs. You don't have to do anything. It's just a minor but hugely profound shift in awareness that brings a lot of peace.

I repeatedly tell you that there is nothing save this consciousness, the knowledge I am. if you feel like worshipping something, worship that. I am giving blessings. Blessings mean what? I am giving confidence and courage. - Nisargadatta Maharaj

If you seek reality you must set yourself free of all backgrounds, of all cultures, of all patterns of thinking and feeling. Even the idea of being man or woman, or even human should be discarded. The ocean of life contains all, not only humans. So, first of all abandon all self-identification, stop thinking of yourself as such-and-such or so-and-so, this or that.

Everything is a play of ideas. In the state free from ideation (nirvikalpa samadhi) nothing is perceived. The root idea is ‘I am’. It shatters the state of pure consciousness and is followed by the innumerable sensations and perceptions, feelings and ideas, which in their totality constitute God and His world. The ‘I am’ remains as the witness, but it is by the will of God that everything happens.

If you seek reality you must set yourself free of all backgrounds, of all cultures, of all patterns of thinking and feeling. Even the idea of being man or woman, or even human should be discarded. The ocean of life contains all, not only humans. So, first of all abandon all self-identification, stop thinking of yourself as such-and-such or so-and-so, this or that.

Everything is a play of ideas. In the state free from ideation (nirvikalpa samadhi) nothing is perceived. The root idea is ‘I am’. It shatters the state of pure consciousness and is followed by the innumerable sensations and perceptions, feelings and ideas, which in their totality constitute God and His world. The ‘I am’ remains as the witness, but it is by the will of God that everything happens.
So many thanks. Are you the author of these thoughts? Just curious. IMHO, personality is sacrosanct, a divine gift. It seems to me that is integral to our work, what we are here to accomplish. 🙏

Last edited: