Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

mr peabody

Bluelight Crew
hon-ab-webb-telescope-first-images.jpg

You are a light being with unimaginable powers.

Your celestial body resides at the stellar location you came into existence.

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the real-time exchange of personal data with your celestial body.

Over many lifetimes, we who are born into the evolving worlds of time and space eventually attain the maturity necessary for star birthing.

You have advanced to the celestial nursery. Find your beloved, and prepare for the next chapter of your great adventure.

Last edited:
0006666116_100.png

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the exchange of information with your celestial body.

Over many lifetimes, we who are born into the evolving worlds of time and space attain the maturity necessary for star birthing.

You have advanced to the celestial nursery. Find your beloved, and prepare for the next chapter of your great adventure.

Psychedelics are the key to life’s deepest secrets. Use them wisely.
Hi old (haha no G don't mean THAT lol just, you know..) friend.

Been really thinking about you lately like, fuck don't recall seeing any posts from mr peabody ages hope he & co are good.

Sorry for being such an abandoner too (is that new conjugation? If so no clue how at this stage, sure it's been used)

Things went darker than dark and 2022 was purely a fight for living and most extreme mental test and endurance.

Plus the real course my own reality, uncannily separate fully from psychoactive, was and really has taken me now is the most isolating and mute one to even try and share with people.

By design! Despite it being madly ironically every bodie's reality, and at the same time no body's as stealth invisibility undetectability are it's modes.

But so pleased seeing your name there, really hope you're well.

And this really correlates with the path I'm on too.

My imagination has now stretched so far it's nuts. Stretch-Wrack imagination lol!

Meaning to that analogy. Not easy keeping a mind, harder losing it without losing memory track or sense.

0006666116_100.png

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the real-time exchange of information with your celestial body.

Over many lifetimes, we who are born into the evolving worlds of time and space eventually attain the maturity necessary for star birthing.

Psychedelics are the key to life’s deepest secrets. Use them wisely.
I did not mind some of your speculations, as undemonstrated as they are, but your last is a lie.

I did not need such to gain apotheosis or my soul mate.

As to who I am.

I am born to be my own God, as shown by the astral me.

I am the only true God that we will ever know.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught. Put man above God.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

779af029468cc12e16466481dc04dd64.jpg

In 1968, I watched Tim Leary dance out on stage in a white robe at a Moody Blues concert playing tambourine to them singing "Timothy Leary's dead..." Leary was all the rage back then, but the damage done by Leary and others during those years was catastrophic. Some time ago I ran across this comment by Albert Hofmann:

"I was visited by Timothy Leary when he was living in Switzerland. He was a very intelligent man, and quite charming. I enjoyed our conversations very much. However, he also had a need for too much attention. He enjoyed being provocative, and that shifted the focus from what should have been the essential issue. It is unfortunate, but for many years these drugs became taboo. Hopefully, these same problems from the Sixties will not be repeated."

Now I haven't the slightest interest in anything religious, but I feel strongly that psychedelics are the key to life's deepest secrets, and that...

"Behind it all is surely an idea so simple, so beautiful, that when we grasp it, we will say to each other, 'How could it have been otherwise?'" (Wheeler)

The problem, as I see it, is the virtual unavailability of PRACTICAL information concerning psychedelics and their preeminent purpose (in my opinion), which I suggest is currently beyond the means of science to address.

What if the following were true?

Human beings are astronomical instruments, with an aperture like a camera. Psychedelics force the aperture open, in relation to the amount of substance consumed. Like water seeking it's own level, light will flood through any open channel (with full force), according to aperture dilation.

What if psychedelics were the only known tools for developing light throughput, and psychedelics key for enabling that?

Just saying - WHAT IF?

Last edited:
PRACTICAL information

No such thing, in terms of religious or political insight, has ever been worthy of going viral.

Einstein would remind us that to continue seeking God with the help of some psychotropic drug, while expecting a change to our ignorance, is insanity.

There are some with the insight you want, but there is no real platform for them to sell, implement or enforcement.

We do need a new God to save this world, but no drug or drug user will waken it, unless you make a place for him/her.

Drug users can elect one if they remember that a God must be elected.

Check your bible.

If you all remembered to put the social back into psychosocial drugs, en mass, then you would find God.

The only thing that would change drastically for society at large, if all the psychotropic drug users united, is that the joke of the Drug War would be faced and society would be greatly improved.

Honesty improves.

Regards
DL

This!!!!!

"I see a man, Mahadev, I see a woman, Sits maa" - Aghori Baba quote.

The quote above is 100% the same conclusion I've come to after thinking on the subject for many decades. It's why I was blown away by a certain path of "Hinduism" or to give it the proper title Sanatan Dharma.
"Sanātana Dharma is an endonym used by Hindus to refer to Hinduism. It refers to the “eternal” truth and teachings of Hinduism. It can also be translated as “the natural and eternal way to live". The term is used in Indian languages alongside the more common Hindu Dharma for Hinduism."

I don't fully buy into the concept of "None-duality" but I believe it 99% of the way which for me is good going.

This is one of the best posts I've seen on this part of BL in several months & looking forward to where it goes to.

Leary was all the rage back then, but the damage done by Leary and others during those years was catastrophic
This, a billion times over this!!!!

I'll keep my views on Leary to myself & don't think for a second because I'm a huge fan of Robert Anton Wilson I like Leary. His just as dangerous & mentally ill as Dr John Lilly.

I am but information experiencing itself subjectively through a cognitive manifold of objectivity.

Last edited:
"My name I m Legion , for we are many !" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But seriously I agree with Ezra Pound , despite him being a fascist and all, that "What thou lovest well remains, the rest is dross/ What thou lov’st well shall not be reft from thee /What thou lov’st well is thy true heritage” and I also think that "what thou lovest" defines who you really are. I love my wife and my (very annoying)mother, I love my friends, I love teaching and I love playing and I love my Catholic Church and for good or worse I love drugs .

Wherever and whoever you are, always strive to follow and walk in the right path and ask for aid and assistance.
Every day I "pray" that the meditations of my heart and the words of my mouth acceptable.
Sometimes illumination is instant sometimes seems it never comes.
I am OK with that.