• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which RC Produces the Best/Strongest Visuals For You?

thats a very generalized and unanswerable question. Many are very psychedelic in nature. Many are very potent as well. You cant simply quantify which is the most because it is very dosage and user dependant. What is the greatest for one person could be very tame and uninteresting for another.

How long is a piece of string? Unless you can make your question a lot more specific then this will be a very short-lived thread. As Psychic said - it's completely unanswerable.

What do you actually mean by psychedelic?

firstly thanks to all for replying especially allium
i think i mean most hallucinogenic

most hallucinogenic, probably the 2c-t-xx drugs from what i have heard.

2c-i has always been really beautiful visually.

DOM was awesome visually, little twitchy though....

although if you do decide to start messing with these chemicals work out a way to dose accurately. I you do not have a milligram scale, use liquid measurement. Some of the 2c-t-xx drugs have killed people and have certain risk with combining them with certain other drugs, most of the deaths have occurred from snorting too much.

define 'most psychedelic'

in its literal sense, 'mind revealing,' well from the RCs ive sampled they dont compare to something like DMT, LSAs/Morning Glory Seeds, Mushrooms, or LSD. Ive found the RCs are less entheogenic than their more traditional counterparts.

But if you just wanna trip out, then the 2C-T-xx drugs, as jamaica mentioned above, have given me the most powerful visuals ive ever had, except for DMT (although DMT isnt really 'visual' more like 'visionary'). Ive never tried 2C-E or 2C-I, but I hear they arent profoundly visual. 5-MeO-DiPT was never strongly visual to me, and AMT had weak visuals at best. The 5-Meo-DiPT experiences I had left me absolutely engrossed with patterns, seeing movements within stationary objects, and obsessed with checking out carpets up and close, however, the visuals I got from 2-C-T-7 were the most intense visuals ive had without being in a state of ego loss.

For me, it would probably be 2C-T-2 and 4-AcO-DMT. Neither are what I would think of as "entry level" options though. 2C-B and 2C-I would probably have the best balance of fun, visuals and relative lack of headfuck (for the most part anyway) I'd say. But it depends entirely on the individual - some get crazy visuals on, say, 2C-E whereas I get next to none. YMMV, as they say :)

If you decide to use any of these drugs then do a good bit of research on them first (PD Index linky in my sig) and invest the £20 in a set of 0.001mg eBay scales - really are worth their weight in gold and could spare you a potentially nightmarish trip. A great investment :)

DOB was the most visual and overtaking rc i have done. i also like 2ce, 2ci, 5 meo dipt, 4 ho mipt and a few others

Visually DOC wins for me by a mile. Definitely the most complex and expansive visuals of any. High doses of 2C-T-2 have yielded some pretty powerful results for me as well. Most of the 2C-x compounds arent the most visually stunning but they are still very enjoyable in their own right.

are these still leagal in uk they dont seem to be floating aout the internet

They are all so different, and as Shambles says, everyone's milage varies.
The psychedelic path is an inexcplicably incredible and ever expansive one. If you choose to start tasting this wonderful array of substances we have, you will soon develop a keen pallette for the distinction between the states of consciousness whils interacting with those entheogens.

From your second post in this thread, however, it seems that maybe you just want to see giant mars bars chasing you down the road. Ain't gonna happen (unless maybe you take some belladonna). Go into it with a serious state of mind, and you'll be rewarded with the precious things that existence beholds, no matter whether your experiences are joyful or disturbing.

Go out and explore :)

did 45 mg of 2C-E for new years. Not at all what I expected but the end was just unbelievable. Full out of body projection.It was a hell of a ride.

^2C-E was probably one of if not the most immersive psych experience I've had short of DMT/LSD combination (even though that at its most powerful couldn't come close to the duration of the C-E).

It was eyeballed (dumb, I know now. This was a few years back) but I can safely say it was from 30-40mg (judging after the fact). Earth shattering and life changing, akin only to high dose LSD in my opinion, but not as gentle or 'recreational.' Not without the same value, of course.

2CT-2 at a standard dose was extremely visually powerful for me as well. I've heard many reports saying 2CT-7 was one of the most visually pleasing phens, although I've not tasted it yet so I can't say for myself.

Neat how a vague question seems to churning up some interesting personal experiences and ideas in this thread.

4-AcO-DMT is very similar to mushrooms.

RC is a very vague term. If DPT counts then I'd say it's the most powerful.

'Most psychedelic' that is indeed an impossible question, 'most hallucinogenic' ? Well sometimes the terms are somewhat incorrectly used interchangeably so let us interpret this thread then as asking ourselves what research chemical has the biggest tendency to cause flat out hallucinations and derealization.
I think 2C-T-7, for instance: A friend of mine was watching a wall one time while on it and saw a brick just fall out! That kind of stuff is on a whole other level of distortion IMO. Distortion is about certain boundaries that stretch, its a sliding scale. Bricks suddenly falling out, that is just witness something that is not happening. 2C-T-7 can cause a delirium in higher dosages which is to say a similar thing, not all that unexpected.
Doesn't surprise me that 2C-T-2 is mentioned since it falls in the same 2C-T-X category.

I will change the thread title since it has no right to exist like this. :)

Oops shambles beat me to it =D
And with another interpretation at that...

I still prefer the approach to 'hallucinations', since there are already enough 'most visual' threads:

Which is the most visual 2C-X?
What is the most visual psychedelic?

gymstud, are those threads enough for you?

Last edited:
In my opinion from phenethylamines the most visual cause:
30 mg 2C-E
10 mg DOM
10 mg 2C-P
and also DOC.
from tryptamines definitely 4-HO-MET , 4-AcO-DMT and DPT.

2C-I is the only properly psychedelic RC I've tried (unless you count synthetic cannabinoids but they are not the least bit visual for me), but it's easily the most visual of the serotonergic psychedelics I've sampled (the others being the 'big three' - LSD, psilocin, mescaline), especially in terms of visuals relative to overall intensity; even my more mild 2C-I experiences have been richly visual. From what I hear, 2C-E is more often than not an even more intensely visual compound.

I see someone mentioned DOM - that's a good one