• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which RC Produces the Best/Strongest Visuals For You?

From my experience it goes like this
1. 15mg DOC (thats a titanic dose please dont try that you dont even want to know how long it took me to recover)
2. 40mg 2C-T-2 insufflated
3. 20mg 4HO-DiPT insufflated
4. 40mg 2C-E with 40mg 2C-I this is a very stunning combo
5. 20mg 4Aco-MiPT

2-cd out of what I've tried. Lovely bright colours and very strong oev.

^Yeah 2C-D is extremely visual for me as well, on high doses I've seen some crazy shit going on in my visual field.

Mother of twisted Jesus Psychic that's a heroic dose of DOC 8o

You wouldn't happen to have written a trip report with link handy would you? I'd like to hear about something like that.

I was the first person to post a trip report at the 10mg level for DOC here is the link to that.
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=48646

As for the 15 mg trip. Well words would utterly fail. I wanted to know everything, be careful what you wish for. As all the knowledge of the universe flooded into my mind all that was me simply washed away. God spoke to me that night and showed me my future and what I was put on earth to do. I was given the choice as my body failed and I slipped from this world into the next: Stay and pay off your karma with your mind body soul and memories to fulfill what you are sent here to do or face oblivion and the end of your cycle. I chose to stay. Everything that was me was simply gone and I had to rebuild my mind and personality from the ground up. All the knowledge that flooded into my head had to be suppressed for the most part to make room for any trace of sanity. I was able to function and do what I needed to but it took me 2 full years to fully regain myself.

Meeting your creator is a truly scary thing the first time around. I remember seeing a book with a hand writing in it on the back of my head. When I read the pages it was the story of my life past present and future my actions were there. Talking with it was like a vibration its words could not only be heard but felt seen and smelled too. It was pointless talking to it because it already knew everything I was going to say and do. It was like being walked into every moment. Very much a divine intervention. I was on the road to destruction and it came to show me the burden of what I desired truly was and what I should be doing with my life. I died and was reborn and saw my cycle beginning to end. Watching the sunrise through a thousand different eyes seeing all the great ages of man rise and fall through my previous incarnations and even glancing the infinite watching my soul falling from grace and into the mortal coil.

Its fundamentally altered my existence and given me faith in the divine. Now I have a very personal relationship with my creator. Every time I trip I tap back into that frequency and shoot billiards in the sky with my creator.
Honestly the visuals were beyond stunning but that was the least important part of the trip. Its what I was shown that profoundly altered me and how I see the world. I got the message that night I hung up the phone. Years later I trip again but only to reminisce and say hi to the eye in the sky.

Tread with caution people the rabbit hole is deeper than we can begin to imagine. It really sucks knowing the future btw. You just have to act surprised when things happen. I knew already that I would have a daughter 3 years ago. Sure enough I now have 13 week old daughter.

Last edited:
Thank you for that experience that was a good read!

As a user of the psychedelics I can almost envision your experience, although I've only had a few heavy glimpses into the kind of thing you've gone through with 15mg DOC. My god, even typing the dosage and compound name gives me the chills!

Again, great read.

I just hope people remember that. Dont attempt something like that unless you are fully prepared to have a life altering mind obliterating experience. I have tripped hundreds of times and even I had an extremely diffcult time making it out in one piece. For me it is an experience although terrifying humbling and awe inspiring that I will glean insights off of for the rest of my life. It has fundamentally shaped every aspect of my life and who I am today and will continue to do so.

DPT - so intense I had to close my eyes as it looked like the room was vibrating itself into pieces - see my DPT/K combo trip report, The purple passion prose of the propyl product (nifty alliteration I thought!)

2C-E from what i've tried... hoping to get some 2C-T-2 or 2C-P soon though so that might change;)

2ce is real strong for me, i like high nasal doses alot, i think its the best
one time i did 2ci i got the most visuals ive ever had, but never again. weird.
2cc is weak, but cool i guess.
4acodmt is real powerful. but i noticed the the head-trip overpowers the visualness
2c-t-2 at 26mg gave me pretty much no visuals, a little gassy stomach, and thats it. dont know if ill try that again, it felt weak. i wanna try t7
i been waiting till i have the time to try the 2cp i have.

i wanna try dpt the most out of possibly all hallucinogens.

toke try railing T2. Orally it isnt very powerful but when you snort it it comes on very fast and is way more powerful. Usually 10mg was more than enough to get most people I knew tripping hard.

My most visual RC experience was a combo

20 mgs of 2ce snorted
20 mgs of 2c-t-7 snorted

and 30 mgs of 2c-e taken orally

probably the most intense visuals Ive ever had besides DMT , my whole world was swirling

the most visual RC Ive tried on its own would have to be t-7

toke try railing T2. Orally it isnt very powerful but when you snort it it comes on very fast and is way more powerful. Usually 10mg was more than enough to get most people I knew tripping hard.

That goes just the same for plugging it too. With the added bonus of not having to snort a 2Cxxx cos unless it's a lot kinder than the rest I've sniffed I'd rather snort napalm :|

DMT and 2c-e combined in the same shot. I I'Med and within seconds thought I had died. The room just melted and everything was horrifyingly ridiculous.

Alone though nothing will beat VERY high doses of smoked DMT.

For me it is 2c-e. One time I snorted 7-10mg(eyeballed?) while on the comeup of half a hit of hoffman and 10 minutes after I finished the line the borders of the beatles poster on my wall lost its boundaries and the colors and designs started flowing out of the poster into my white wall. Easily one of the most intense visuals I have ever experienced

Great stuff =)

DMT is the most visual but I don't consider it an RC. 2C-E would be the most visual after that. It has a very unique aspect in that the visuals (CEV) have very distinct textures to them such as metal, concrete, liquid etc. It also has a large variety of colors including bright fluorescent ones which I have't seen on anything else. I haven't even taken it into very higher doses yet either.

4-aco-dmt is the runner up but again that is barely an RC as it is metabolized to psilocin and has very similar effects.

2c-t-2 blew my head off the second time I did it. 2c-e has some beautiful visuals as well.

2c-i made the clouds alive
they were space ships flying around the sky, shooting lasers at eachother and growing.

i even saw an intensly organic pattern on a plain white piece of paper.
interestingly enough, i could recognize that paper out of a stack of other white papers