• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which RC Produces the Best/Strongest Visuals For You?

ive read of HOT7 before MrFibble, but only a little bit since i dont have a source for it :(

i tried to buy a gram when it was around last time but they said I due to the tiny quantities around it was max 5 doses per person

2C-E at higher doses becomes outrageously visual to me. Not so much unconscious content being visualised, which happens for me primarily with tryptamines - almost entirely 'just' distortions but heavy and engaging - I can get lost in the swirls and fractals brimming with color for hours. 2C-I was similar but much more subtle, particularly on the visual front. Those are the only RCs I have tried so for me, -E wins. I still haven't worked up the nerve to snort a significant dose, though.

Some of the best visuals I've ever had were on 4-ho-dipt. I only got to try it once and that was at 30mg orally. Mescaline produces amazing visuals that wash over over and through you in a way that very different from tryptamines (for me 2-ci was somewhat similar visually but I found 2-ci lacking something). 2ct-2 is pretty awesome visually as well.

I have found that as I get older I tend to ignore the visuals and experience the trip more as a whole.

Last edited:
The 2c-x's are very visually saturated but don't seem that mentally deep (GENERALLY speaking)

DOx's are far out visual but overly stimulating and last too long imo.

4-aco-dmt is probably the best "RC" I ever did. Not the deepest, not the most visual but the best. It doesn't even feel like an RC.

Are you looking for a purely visual experience and don't care about the whole mind trip? If you are stick to something like 2-cc. It has great visuals but it feels so "light". You will "trip" no matter what but there was always less of mind fuck for me.

if you're talking strictly visuals i would have to go with 2c-e, 4-ho mipt and DPT.

If you count DMT as an RC than it definately makes the list aswell. :)

What about: like a derivative that has a peculiar and particular character that doesn't produce classical psychedelia but more like a profile of assorted effects?

Sounds dubious as a remark but I do agree that 4-AcO-DMT feels more smooth and natural than other compounds considered a research chemical. Then again, the theory is that it is a prodrug for psilocin whether it is active itself as well or not.

To answer the thread-question:

2C-T-7 but I have not gone up to 20 mg with 2C-E and focussed on the PEAs thus far.
Lately I have redirected to trypts <3

What about: like a derivative that has a peculiar and particular character that doesn't produce classical psychedelia but more like a profile of assorted effects?

Sounds dubious as a remark but I do agree that 4-AcO-DMT feels more smooth and natural than other compounds considered a research chemical. Then again, the theory is that it is a prodrug for psilocin whether it is active itself as well or not.

The definition you give is so broad that it's almost meaningless to me, and many RCs don't fit that definition because they are "classically psychedelic." Dpt, 4-ho-met, 2c-t-7 and 2c-e amongst others are all classically psychedelic imo.

I haven't tried 4-aco-dmt, but calling it smoother than other RCs is fine by me. What I find interesting about that though is that I find many RCs to be smoother than mushrooms.

In regards to the thread's original question, T7 is probably the most visual for me.

DOI was hella intense. i did it a deadmau5 last time he came through. i had to fly to maine while i was still tripping, which kinda sucked.

Best: 1-methyl-5-MeO-DiPT (hence the avatar) - Like foxy's "liquid snowflakes" only better.

Most Intense: 2C-B - If we're talking pure visuals, as opposed to actual hallucinations, a high dose of 2C-B is at the top of the 'RC and classical psyches combined list'.

Can you please expand on the effects of 1 methyl 5 meo dipt?

Can you please expand on the effects of 1 methyl 5 meo dipt?

Sure. I am assuming you are familiar with 5-MeO-DiPT or 5-MeO-MiPT (to me, these two are very similar)? Anyway, to me the reason I like foxy and moxy both so much is that they are purely fun psyches for me. I don't get the negative physical effects that people often do with them. I just get get a hugely erotic/sexual trip, which is controllable and feels not all that different from a good roll (basically only the visuals and added raw sexuality distance it from MDMA). It's my favorite drug because it was the most raw hedonistic sex drug I've ever felt. And the visuals, which I am guessing you know if you know foxy/moxy, and likely 4-HO- (though never tried it, but I imagine it's not all that different) just make me feel so raw and alive, but not uncomfortable at all. World takes on kind of a blue tint and it's more like sparkles than trails.

But anyway, with 1-methyl-, it it everything like those other two only the body and mental rushs from this drug I feel synchs up much better with the visuals. foxy/moxy basically had static visuals for me, but the 1-methyl visuals would mold themselves to how I was feeling mentally and physically (was using the drug mainly during sex and funplay). "Peaks and waves," where neither the visuals nor the pysical/mental effects really seemed to lead one another; it all came together, which though sounds weird, felt perfect in the moment.

So ya, I guess in summary it's just pure euphoria, where physical rushes, visuals and mental rushes all synch up better than any other drug into peaks/waves with just the right wavelength (I'd say ~5min).

I've only done it once, though, and have accepted the fact that unless I become an organic chemist one day, I won't ever get it again. Meaning I won't ever get it again. But simply...IMO it was "that thing that topped MDMA for my skeptical mind," if that makes sense.

2C-E... i love the intense visuals and the relative lack of a mindfuck make it more appropriate than LSD in certain instances (although LSD is still overall my fav psych).

With 2C-E (and 2C-I) I can be tripping balls and get through a card game if I had/wanted to. Not to say the experience does not lend itself to deeper thinking, but it does not mess with my normal thought processes. I can be completely functional on 2C-E if I need to... but if I start staring it does bring about a trans-like state than can dissipate once I start moving and get my mind on something.

Just my 2 cents. 2C-E is a great compound, always thought it would be great flipping with MDMA but have yet to try that... anyone who has- how was it??

Very nice. I wrote a report up on it in the 2C-E combo sub-thread if you can find it.

You get visuals, mind fuck, and shuddering body euphoria all at the same time. :D