• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drug scene would you say has the most psyconaughts?

I mean you don't want to be on the wrong end of a meth tank.
I once stopped in a country town at about 10 PM on a long drive to stretch my legs. I decided to check out the pub. As I walked in the bouncers were wrestling out this tank of a young guy about 25. He had no shirt on and just running shorts.

As they turfed him out they told me they were closing for the night and I made some smartmouth comment to a girl who was watching the scene. The next minute tank guy launches at me yelling “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND, CUNT”.

I spun around and ran like 500 meters to me car with this guy chasing me the whole way. I managed to get and lock the doors, but he started trying to smash the glass and kick in the doors. I just sped out of there as fast as I could.

That was my first experience of your rural Aussie tweaker.

I once stopped in a country town at about 10 PM on a long drive to stretch my legs. I decided to check out the pub. As I walked in the bouncers were wrestling out this tank of a young guy about 25. He had no shirt on and just running shorts.

As they turfed him out they told me they were closing for the night and I made some smartmouth comment to a girl who was watching the scene. The next minute tank guy launches at me yelling “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND, CUNT”.

I spun around and ran like 500 meters to me car with this guy chasing me the whole way. I managed to get and lock the doors, but he started trying to smash the glass and kick in the doors. I just sped out of there as fast as I could.

nah m8 that's just a guy with big dick bogan energy.

that's why i walk around with a "donkie piel" everywhere i go. It's basically like a small club or police baton. Its about 4" steel rod covered or wrapped in a leather. So in total it's about 6-7" long. One slap/knock with that across the face or head and you are going down. And always have mace spray in my car too. I will mace you and club you to sleep if you in my neck of the woods.

that's why i walk around with a "donkie piel" everywhere i go. It's basically like a small club or police baton. Its about 4" steel rod covered or wrapped in a leather. So in total it's about 6-7" long. One slap/knock with that across the face or head and you are going down. And always have mace spray in my car too. I will mace you and club you to sleep if you in my neck of the woods.

Sadly both would be illegal here. People frequently get prosecuted for self-defence if their actions are deemed disproportionate to the threat.

But I was taught that a fight should be over in 20 seconds thanks to an overwhelming and unflinching counter-attack.

Illegal, what's that? But seriosly no one is gonna stop you or report you and if they do you out there long before the police rock up, that's if they ever do and bouncers or doorman don't give a fuck what happens in the parking lot. So guess you safer in a way to do that shit, not saying it's right but if you going out looking for it, you will get it or at least here that is. Plus 20 seconds, lol what's that the verbal agruement before a fight, nah don't have time for that. One knock and i move along. but here with that said because the bouncer or doorman don't give a fuck about what happens outside in the parking lot it can get very dangerous or out hand before you know it. Like i got attacked by a unknown guy after trying to stop a fight where by this guy smacked me with a tyre iron but luckily not knocking me out giving me enough time to run back and reasess the situation and run to my car and get backup, shot 2 shots in the air and everyone just duct and run for cover, giving me enough time to get my 2 mates in the car and speed away. Life here can be a bit of the wild west scenario depending where you go and party.