• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drug scene would you say has the most psyconaughts?

The only exception to this that I saw personally were the people associated with the psychedelic drug subculture. Although there seemed to be a lot of nonsense and BS floating around in that scene too.
the people i know irl in psychedelic subcultures are indeed prone to nonsense and BS. For one, they are very hostile to users of other drugs and two, some of them become very Timothy Leary-esque and delusional. Good people though, and their parties are magnificent lol

Ravers? kind of a broad generalization but yeah, ravers

the people i know irl in psychedelic subcultures are indeed prone to nonsense and BS. For one, they are very hostile to users of other drugs and two, some of them become very Timothy Leary-esque and delusional. Good people though, and their parties are magnificent lol
shit... I'd put up with some nonsense to have some Timothy Leary like friends

Id kill myself before giving them upz tho doesn't seem like leary and friends were even breaking many laws.

So obviously making it clear who would be hurt trying to come after them makes TH3M the dumbasses no?

Bluelight has a 20 page thread full of tweakers interacting with inter-dimensional artificial intelligences. And there is currently another epic under way about demons.

:LOL:

can you point me to this thread please? thanks =D

Idk I meet a lot of psychonauts randomly at gas stations not even joking

Look is there any way I could have a conversation withz to starts the domain owner here

I thought that too

until they start roping you into weird polygamy shit (I’m consider myself somewhat polyamorous but there version of it was just plain sexual lust, no love) chronic marijuana and hallucinogen use, conspiracy theories, etc. I was slowly but surely going off the deep end

I’m still good friends with two folks from that circle, but I rarely see the others anymore

This thread is quite possibly going to play right into your view of tweakers! Nobody comes out of it well.

yea and im not trying to be mean or anything, but i see that happen more-so than not...that stuff is just bad news.....i think it's the worst drug, for another reason tho...i worked at a prison for a couple years, shooting xrays on the inmates, and most of them, were in prison because of something they did while fucked up on tweek....this one dude, who cleaned my xray room, i got to talking to him, he tells me to look his name up online....seemed to be a really nice guy overall, but he was tweeking, went to go rob a burger king he used to work at, told the 2 emplyoees to go into the back fridge, he started to leave, but then decided to go back and kill them both....and he has no idea what the hell happened and why he did that....and thats just one story i got - there's a bunch more.......that shit will make you not think right - thats for sure

yea and im not trying to be mean or anything, but i see that happen more-so than not...that stuff is just bad news.....i think it's the worst drug, for another reason tho...i worked at a prison for a couple years, shooting xrays on the inmates, and most of them, were in prison because of something they did while fucked up on tweek....this one dude, who cleaned my xray room, i got to talking to him, he tells me to look his name up online....seemed to be a really nice guy overall, but he was tweeking, went to go rob a burger king he used to work at, told the 2 emplyoees to go into the back fridge, he started to leave, but then decided to go back and kill them both....and he has no idea what the hell happened and why he did that....and thats just one story i got - there's a bunch more.......that shit will make you not think right - thats for sure

There’s regularly stories in the media here in Australia about meth fuelled atrocities and I’ve been in situations where I’ve had to leave quick because it looked like a tweaker was going to go ballistic.

However in my circle of sketchy drug associates there is never any real drama and most are long term users. I have a theory that the really aberrant behaviour occurs mostly with inexperienced tweakers in their first few years of use. Once they become tolerant and it shapes their brain they settle down.

Personally, it’s never made me tweak out but I have ADHD, 30 years of stim practice, and regulalry take anti-psychotics.

I’ve been in situations where I’ve had to leave quick because it looked like a tweaker was going to go ballistic.
I mean you don't want to be on the wrong end of a meth tank.