• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When are you your happiest?

ummm.... i dont know.

There's all different sorts of happiness. And i dont think it's fair to say one is 'better' than the other.

Well... that's really just a cover. Havnt been at my happiness for a while, and the memories of the last time are now tainted. So... no happiness for me. Cheerful, and having fun, but not really HAPPY.

^^^^^ AMEN!
Sounds pretty sad but I love it when I'm peaking and talking to mates. ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY LOVE IT!!!!!
Also going for a ride to no-where on my motorbike, finding a secluded spot and just sitting down and thinking over shit, being totally relaxed. Or when absolutly flying around (dangerously) on my bike, I feel so alive.
One more, also being really bored at work, doing repetative jobs and thinking about all the funny shit I've seen.

Boyfriend stuff... Bah! I have been BROKEN DOWN into this ridiculous smitten heap of crapness. I love it, obviously. Lots of little things to do with him make me happy.

Being outside on balmy summer nights. There's something about those nights... they make me feel beautifully content.

Rises, falls and climatic points in certain songs... "Butterflies and Hurricanes" by Muse is a prime example.

Last edited:
LSpace said:
Havnt been at my happiness for a while, and the memories of the last time are now tainted. So... no happiness for me. Cheerful, and having fun, but not really HAPPY.

i identified with this for a long time and still do to a degree... as you say; cheerful and having fun but not deeply content.

anyway one thing that never fails to make me glow is when i gather the courage to face one of my fears and then come out on top...[whatever it maybe] there's nothing better than putting in effort and getting results (this usually makes me smile and cry at the same time tho :)).

another one would be talking to my mum and in general my close family when i havent spoken to or seen them for a long time... just knowing that i have people out there [even though they may be on the other side of the world] that love and support me... just leaves me... <3

learning.... even though i am generally one of the laziest people EVER, sometimes school work actually manages to make me smile.

my quiet moments alone just sitting, thinking, and observing.... if i didn't have the time to do this i know id be lost.

cruising in my car listening to music....

warm summer nights and cool breezes.....

shared moments with close friends. <3

being outside on one of those stunningly beautiful sunny days which i always wish would last forever and i always have to remind myself that there's always gonna be more to come.

when i'm cuddling my boyfriend who i love so much cos he makes me happy even when we're going through such hard times.

like mentioned before, thinking.

and reading a great book too. cos i get so caught up and i get so greedy to just read for hours on end until i've finished.

I'm happiest when I'm either sitting in my garage after doing a fat line of blow and opening a beer. Or when I'm at Vail.

Sitting on a beach with mates just chatting
Swimming in the ocean
Doing some kind of adrenalin sport such as wakeboarding, skiing, basketball etc.

When im writing and it is exactly what I want it to say - UAN wrote this, but I CBF quoting it.

And when the sun is shining. Seriously it fills me with indescribable happiness.

Front of the main floor at a doof.
Playing guitar
Writing (ive been slack with that lately though)

When i'm in the darkroom.

Or when i'm half asleep all cuddled up with sam.

Or when i'm taking photos.

Or when i'm in the mountains in the summertime.

Or at a festival, sitting around sipping on gin & juice wearing a watermelon shell on my head, smoking a joint & watching some awesome bands.

Probably when everything is done... and i can sit on my bed without a care in the world, or be with my friends when everythings done... practically i like things to be done.

Tripping on lsd and mdma at a huge festival, with as many balloons as i want!

When music gives me tingles

When Im laughing my arse off

Being in the zone on a dancefloor

Peaking

On a rollercoaster

in nature on a sunny day, i have nothing to stress about, I'm coming up on the cleanest molly ever, i just met the love of my life... thatll do :D

Sitting in the dark in a cinema watching a really, really good movie and I forget I'm in a cinema and just get lost in the story (Last time was definitely Children Of Men).

Hanging out with my g/f when she's in a good mood.

Hanging out with my sister. Sometimes my parents too I guess because I don't see them often... as long as they're not talking about fucking money!

A few metres from the headline act in the Music Bowl pit on NYD surrounded by 10,000 gurning, happy people.

Driving when there's no traffic with good music on.

Out at a club with good friends.

On the rare occasion, playing video games on speed.

Oh, and out at a restaurant eating amazing food with a good friend.