Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When are you your happiest?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
I've been thinking recently of the things that make me happy.

I love standing in the middle of the dancefloor at an outdoor party while the sun is coming through the trees, everyone is smiling, I have a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other.

I love sitting in front of a mixing desk when some magic has really happened. Some amazing music has been written, and i've just helped bring it to life.

I love sitting with my mates talking shit for hours.

I love travelling, going to exotic places, and completely immersing yourself in the country, leaving behind anything you though was "right", and realising its only learned, that nothing is right, and you have still so much to learn.

I really like thinking. Sometimes its dark, but always fruitful.

anyone?

With my friends, (drunk) and listening to good music!!

At my computer listening to amazing music - it just makes me smile and feel really good!

When i hear stuff like this while listening to awsome uplifting tunes by Air....

So yeh i love just being in the moment and letting it all pass through me with no fear.

rock on Tom, hope to see you out soon :)

When I'm surrounded by my friends and they're laughing and smiling and drinking [and sometimes falling over].

When I'm driving too fast with music that perfectly describes what I'm thinking on the way to somewhere I really want to go.

When I'm writing and the words are saying exactly what I want them to say.

When I call work to say I'm sick just because I want to lie in bed all day with someone I really love.

When I forget all the things that should/ could/ would [if I let them] make me sad.

When I have cigarettes and goon and good conversation. In the end, I think that's all I really need.

I'm at my happiest when I feel I dont need to explain myself because the people listening know what I'm on about.

I am my most happiest on friday afternoon on a pay week. The longest point at which I have to reapear at my dreary mundane existance which starts at 0725 Monday morning.

A lot of my happiest moments happen on Sunday mornings.
Then there are those sunny days when you walk or drive past vivid green parks where people are just letting the time pass. Or the times when I'm doing that.

I guess I'm at my happiest when I share a look with someone and see that they've totally understood what I'm thinking, then they smile and I hug them :)

Usually when I'm kittyflipping with my girlfriend and we're crying because the music is so dammed beautiful and our every fibre is in pure esctasy.

Usually on Sunday mornings. Everyone is *so* loved up then.

i'm at my happiest when i'm passed out.
aint anything that can burst my bubble then!

this will sound weird, but one time I am really happy, is just when I can be by myself, relaxing at home....

:D

I think I'm the happiest when I'm around "real" friends. I love my friends. Also when I'm with my family.

shals :D

I'm happy when I snuggle. Otherwise... I dunno. I'm also happy when I bust a groove. Been a while since I done that though.

I have ta say, pottering around the house and doing my own thing makes me feel very calm and peaceful. And that is a wonderful thing.

As soon as I'm happy I immediately want to be happier, which doesn't mean that I become unhappy, but that I'm never actually at my happiest.

Happiness? What is that? :p

I don't know when I am happiest, I haven't found that yet.

I just felt like posting something.

I think I'm happiest when I'm with people, such as with my friends. I find that I flourish or get the best out of myself in such a situation.
But to be even happier I also have to feel like I don't have much on my mind - that everything I intended to get done during that particular day had been done as I can concentrate and not worry about other forces spoiling my fun (I tend to do this better some days than others - I will almost always find something to think about - I'm not content with feeling that I have nothing on my mind).

:| .