• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When are you your happiest?

Mr. Horse said:

I love standing in the middle of the dancefloor at an outdoor party while the sun is coming through the trees, everyone is smiling, I have a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other.

I love sitting with my mates talking shit for hours.

anyone?

As soon as i saw the thread .. i thought of a beer in one hand, smoke in the other .. sun shining down on me .. sitting with mates and talking shit.

And lying in the sun at the beach with friends (usually drinking beer again) .. but even without beer, lying in the sun is fun.

And playing random games of soccer or whatever at the nearest oval :)

And having a smoke as soon as i get in my car to drive home from work. Nothing quite like it.

I love look down on fresh powder, no one has made any tracks, snowboarding down making huge pow pow turns then looking back and seeing no one's tracks except me own.

I love meeting new people and feeling like I have known them for ever.

im happiest when im watching some form of sport on the tv with mates and beers i think..... absolutely love it

Mr. Horse said:

I love standing in the middle of the dancefloor at an outdoor party while the sun is coming through the trees, everyone is smiling

This is a definite second to being with my son. Dancing is when i truly am me :)

I'm happiest when i'm with my good friends and im really high (as are most people) also when i have some good one on one time with the playstation :)

in my trackies with lots of junk food, a good movie, a hot fire and my bf to snuggle up too....

or

when im playing a really awesome/fun game of basketball.

any time I am with my best mate. Doesnt matter what we are doin, just bein wid him makes me really happy.

^^ word.

nothing makes me happier than being with my two best friends, doesn't matter what we're doing, i just love having them there.
24.gif

also, listening to good music never fails to lift my mood

When I feel confident and good about myself and the direction in life I'm taking is the right one for me. When I do everything I can to make things go my way, no matter what the result I know I did what I could and am proud of it. When I have something stable in my life.

When im in my bed sleeping in, snuggling with someone

or

when im out with my friends having a ball of fun <3

nice thread.

i'll start off with a few things that have been said that i totally identify with:

Originally posted by Mr. Horse
I love sitting with my mates talking shit for hours.

I really like thinking. Sometimes its dark, but always fruitful.

Originally posted by up all night
When I'm writing and the words are saying exactly what I want them to say.

Originally posted by ButrosButros_Grantos
I'm at my happiest when I feel I dont need to explain myself because the people listening know what I'm on about.

Originally posted by MoeBro
When I'm alone

to add:

when it's late and dark and i can listen to an amazing song on some good headphones and just float away from it all. alternatively, turning the stereo up as loud as possible and jumping around to the sound of the strokes or something can be just as good.

when i've just won a hard-fought game of basketball or footy and i look at my teammates and everyone is fucking thrilled. adrenalin and achievement are two of the most amazing things this world offers.

when i sit down on a rainy day (not that it matters the most), and read a good book. there's little better than spending an entire immersing yourself in another world and falling in love with the characters.

i wish i were happy more often, but i am thankful for these moments.

When i have D & M's with close friends. Gives me time to reflect on all the shit in life and verbally express alot that hangs in my head. They don't come very often, but when they do it feels like theres release and i've let go of alot of shit that i tend to hold onto and dwell on.

After that comes big hugs and a few tears of enlightenment.

being with a lover, not doing anything, just being happy being next to each other.

with close friends anywhere doing anything

and on the day of a big event that i have been waiting for for a long time (come on utopia :D)

At the moment - I'm happiest when uni isn't on - seriously, the emotional swings I have experienced from holidays to uni time are horrible :(

I'm looking forward to summer so I can go down to my surfclub, get lost in the waves, then sit up the end of the beach on my rock and daydream for a few hours.

I love being somewhere I've got a good view of the sunset - or watching the sunrise with friends after a night of sitting round having a few (too many) drinks or whatever & shit talking.

I love hanging out with my sister. She's the one person I trust with nearly everything.

I love swimming - it still feels like second nature to me, even when I've been away awhile. It's like you're in your own little world under the surface.

I love having the house to myself for a few hours, so I can turn up the music and just kick back.

When Im..

-Making beats at home alone
-Out with all my friends all the time just like it was in high school
-When Im unemployed,staying in bed (preferably with someone the share it with)
-When I get a face full of sun in the morning.Just when it hit you in between two buildings.
-When I watch an episode of the simpsons.

-Later

MoeBro said:
When I'm alone

I fully agree. I'm usualy at my most happiest when I am alone in my own thoughts. Dont get me wrong, I love the company of my frieds. But Sometime the best person that can understand you is you.

When i'm..

Playing with my band (The Suitable Few) either on stage or just jamming.
Making dope music with people.
Spending a beautiful day with great friends, great beer and great conversation.
Sharing time with that someone special

Adikkal

When I go to bed an hour before everyone else and watch TV, and I can actually SPREAD OUT in the bed, instead of having little feet kicking me in the head while I struggle to get comfortable in three square centimetres.