• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What's your top mood enhancement supplements?

You take rhodiola every single day with no breaks? I've read a 3-week on, 1-week off cycle is best. Your experience/sources?

You take rhodiola every single day with no breaks? I've read a 3-week on, 1-week off cycle is best. Your experience/sources?

it's an adaptogen so cycling it will work best as you say. i take it PRN and can't comment on extended ED use.

Thanks. What is ED? The only things that come to mind are 'extended duration' (which would be redundant) or 'erectile dysfunction' (orly).

I plan on buying maca powder soon.

Anyone use this before or otherwise familiar with it? Dosage, effects, etc. It's purported to boost libido, balance hormones and increase stamina/endurance.

Rhodiola really woke me up about this time last year, but I am taking a break from it now.

I've had success with DLPA, but not tyrosine.

A multivitamin based on food sources is a very beneficial thing, the more speckled and psychedelic the tab looks, the better. Remember, the psychology of eating is that the more aware you are that you are eating healthy the quicker the benefits will arrive. So if you imagine the cleansing and nourishing effect of good foods, the more impact you will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
250mg/week of Testosterone Cypionate
A solid exercise routine
Meditation
Yoga
Sex
Good Music
Not necessarily in that order

My mood enhansement is more about what I don't take - alcohol, nicotine, caffeine.

Modafinil is a nice pick me up :)

about maca
at first i noticed a slight energy boost (do not take it at night)
and i noticed an increase in libido and stamina
results may vary considerably
and good to take maca breaks for best results