• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your prefered drug for an Ecstasy comedown?

heroin. I also like shooting heroin while still rolling. Its a totally different high, but feels amazing.

I dunno if this works for anyone else, but... when I'm twacked out after stimulant use, ain't nothin' treat me right like a good, luxurious lap swim for like half an hour. Works out the kinks, and the rhythmic breathing brings back the roll and puts me in a happy womb-like mood.

Other than that, definitely pot. I sleep like a baby on pot plus E.

Oh, and... WORST comedown drug?

MORE ECSTASY.

What I would like when I come down -

A bowl/blunt of kind bud nugs, get blazed, and then take a few xanax and pass out.

For someone with no tolerance how much of either xanax or oxy's would you recomend taking to pass out after a rave of taking E and possibly speed? thanks

xanax - .25mg - .5mg

oxycodone - 5mg - 10mg but no higher than 15mg if you must.

Hmmm....30mg of hydrocodone and 4mg clonazepam.

On clean rolls I don't really need too much, yesterday I had a fucking pill that had me spun out of my fucking mind with no chance for comedown.

really thats all for xanax?? I thoguht more like a few mg's so i guess its good you told me that. thanks

^ No problem. If you have no tolerance and you take a few mg's of xanax while coming down from E, you will regret it.

^ really? What would be the negitave things that would happen? like why would I regret it?

2mg's of Klonopin or 3mg's of xanax + Bowls of Indica weed ( preferablly ). Weed in general with benzos is nice and relaxing.

maybe a beer also... just one or two. Benzos + alcohol really knock me out, and thats just what i need after a long-night.

Usually the BEST Comedown for a very long night of sleep for me is going to work after a night of E, alway work lol

a lil'bit of everything after the big bang!

Me- I usually don't feel come-downs as bad as everyone else seems too,but when I'm coming down I still take my precautions by rolling some fat blunts(weed),grabbing a few xanax(bars),sipping some good ol alcohol(beer)and just take it all in..well you know what to do from here..it seems to work for me,maybe it will do the same for you..
-<3 happy huntings from houston,tx!%)

raver2008 said:
For someone with no tolerance how much of either xanax or oxy's would you recomend taking to pass out after a rave of taking E and possibly speed? thanks
I'd say 2 or 3 2mg xanax should do the job just right..
-<3 happy huntings from houston,tx!%)

raver2008 said:
^ really? What would be the negitave things that would happen? like why would I regret it?

Everytime Ive mixed high dose xanax with ecstasy its caused me to black out and do very silly things, some of those silly things being incredibley dangerous. I guess if you wait till you are totally completely down from the E, you could take 2mg and be cool.

yup

sixpartseven said:
Everytime Ive mixed high dose xanax with ecstasy its caused me to black out and do very silly things, some of those silly things being incredibley dangerous. I guess if you wait till you are totally completely down from the E, you could take 2mg and be cool.
i totally agree...
-<3 houston,tx%)