• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your prefered drug for an Ecstasy comedown?

I rarely ever get a comedown on MDMA. Hell, I've already fallen asleep while I was still rolling, my rolls are always really chill and mellow, especially after the peak.

Weed usually but it gets pretty funny how stupid i get.
Ketamine is nice too, it relaxes me out a bit.
I would love to try some opiates but have never got the chance, but maybe thats a good thing. (From a harm reduction view)

EveryStar said:
I rarely ever get a comedown on MDMA. Hell, I've already fallen asleep while I was still rolling, my rolls are always really chill and mellow, especially after the peak.

doesnt sound like uve ever bought rolls.....wee not talking about molly here billy or mda for that matter :p

marijuana if theres speed in my e pill (wich pisses me off) if not i only got to bed after a huge glass of water (with some vitamins if i have some)

Fruit juice (non reconstructed)
Few fish oil tablets and multi vitamin
And weed, weeds a saviour it brings euphoricness of the MDMA back and makes your limbs relaxed and eye lids heavy!

Benzos would be great but i can never get em.

In regards to 5-htp, I could have a whole mountain of mdma, and if I dont have atleast 100mg of 5-htp for after, then Im not touching the mdma.

As for another drug, weed and benzos.

oily/indica hash, xanax, vodka-grapefruit cocktail (in order of necessity)
Haven't taken x for the past 10 years that's the best way to avoid the comedown, keep it to a minimum.

Last edited:
Well what are the quality of your pills? If you get a speedy pill yeah you need some comedown assistance especially if you dose high. Usually I just smoke a bowl, take an ibuprofen 800 or something and force myself to sleep. Usually I can pull of four hours of off and on then I'm good to go.

WEED

seriously i can smoke a shit load and not burn out, its like the xtc cancels out the burnout feeling and leaves u with just the perfect uniqe high

any benzo + weed.
sometimes booze.
i made the mistake of taking speed on the comedown of the best rolls ive ever had. i was up for 2 days. huge mistake haha.

oh and lets not forget nitrous oxide.

but that goes with everything obviously...

Pretty_Diamonds said:
Am I the only one who doesn't take ANY drug after an ecstasy comedown? I just go to sleep. o_O

Nah, you're not the only one. I'm the same.

Infinite Jest said:
I get to sleep really easily after MDMA, so I don't need GHB or benzos. I generally just take 5-HTP to help level out my mood, and give me a bit of extra assistance sleeping. I'll take a multivitamin as well if I remember.

yeah i can fall asleep easilty after mdma as well. i just like having something on the comedown that will not make me feel like shit when i wake up in the morning. like an opiate for example

Probably weed, ketamine, and oxycontin. For me weed prolonged and intensified my mdma high, I just love ketamine, and the opiates take the uncomfortable cracked outness away. Fuck it, if all else failed I would just get drunk as fuck8o .

weed and booze. both have the effect of making you come down quickly if taken while rolling, but taken AFTER the roll you just get good and loaded. very very nice.

Pretty_Diamonds said:
Am I the only one who doesn't take ANY drug after an ecstasy comedown? I just go to sleep. o_O
that's the way to go. i normally go to bed after the peak wears off, can always stay up for a few more hours enjoying what's left off the buzz but i don't bother.

a cold shower, having a light snack, and taking centrum before going to bed.