• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your prefered drug for an Ecstasy comedown?

ntype

Bluelighter
Everyone has there preferred substance to get over the old E comedown. I have to say although Ket is excellent for the comedown, in my opinion you can't beat trusty old Booze to smooth you out after a big night before bed. Alcohol (usually a few beers) seems to bring me down nicely, and is great for socializing when everyone is feeling a little low.

Whats your preferred drug for the comedown, and why? Ketamine? Cannabis? an Opiate of some description? Benzos?

Me- I don't take anything except food, vit C, and 5htp. I've tried alcohol, and it resulted in terrible heartburn an hour or so later. Smoking pot just made me feel worse and made my brain seem to function at a dumbed down level.

have a joint (weed)... then have a wank (jerk off)... then go to sleep... now that is a kickass come down when you have been dropping all night at clubs.

motorcyclist said:
Me- I don't take anything except food, vit C, and 5htp. I've tried alcohol, and it resulted in terrible heartburn an hour or so later. Smoking pot just made me feel worse and made my brain seem to function at a dumbed down level.

very clean and tidy motocyclist! I agree with you on the Pot front - very bad idea on the comedown. Its that horrible feeling "Im coming down...AND im stoned on highly potent Skunk...hmm" Sketchy!

I'll either go with speed if the party's still going or benzos+weed which gets you stoned and at the same time reduces mindfuck, which is great, imho.

Ketamina and THC for coming down but staying awake. Then a good ol fashion valium for the knockout.

I gotta go with klonopin. I don't like smoking weed on the comedown, my head was already running amuck before smoking, and weed never helps that for me.

ntype said:
does the GBL knock you out well?
well it can, if you take enough (2.5ml+) but I've stayed up for 3 days solid doing steady doses of 1.5ml whenever felt necessary. [usually every 2hrs]

I get to sleep really easily after MDMA, so I don't need GHB or benzos. I generally just take 5-HTP to help level out my mood, and give me a bit of extra assistance sleeping. I'll take a multivitamin as well if I remember.

Sometimes I will take valium (I have only needed that a couple of times)

I have also taken melatonin though which works pretty well, although there are some people who experience some crazy dreams.

For the most part though I am able to find sleep easily, it's usually when I mix drugs that sleep is a bit harder to find.

Last edited:
Favourite drug for an mdma comedown is without doubt Sleep.

I dont need nor want anything else, just Sleep.