Votes: 9 3.4%
  • nothing

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mushie mushie, yummy yummy! i wan a mushie and i want it now! i'm the mushie monster! let me at em, give it to me, my precious.... it's mine! stinking hobbitses! give it to me! give me my precious!

I'd say its BEER!
10 months ago it would have been amphets but i cant get enuff of that Asahi Super Dry!!! =D =D =D

All psycadelics!

You name them... Acid, Ketamine, MDA....

Mushies will be on that list soon too!

~Moir =D

Pills, have to say pills will never top anything....but i must say NITROUS comes pretty god damn close.....

* NITROUS + PILLS = =D *

and g isnt too bad either... :)

i havent tried nitros yet...or mushrooms

*wants some bulbs and mushies*

I feel very lonely being one of the only K heads out there. Not many fans! Only 6 of 200 votes.

MUSHROOMS for the love of god.
I guess they're so good they could be called a sacrament rather than a drug :D

I chose "None", for obvious reasons, but Lordy, nicotine will always be my drug of choice. Oh, how I miss it. Especially on Sunday mornings where the fog is low and all I want is a cup of tea and a cigarette. Stupid carbon monoxide. Stupid cancer.

as far as nicotine are concerned.... my throat is uber fucked

ICE IS THE WAY!

Ice is my drug of choice, what else can u smoke so little of, and rush off ur guts for hrs! go the 4-MAR!

I guess you need all that ICE energy when your listening to your hard dance

Re: ICE IS THE WAY!

djwombat81au said:
Ice is my drug of choice, what else can u smoke so little of, and rush off ur guts for hrs! go the 4-MAR!

You are the best djwombat!!

for a proper report of 4-MAR
I was only able to try 4-MAR once, and obtained from a sysntesis 1.5g of product, yields were much lower then expected.

4-MAR when compared to methamphetamine, in tolerant daily methamphetamine users, took away the desire to use meth during the duration of it's use. The clarity of thought achieved was of a more ordered, less manic nature. I find meth makes people very manic in addition to its other psycological activity, this was not felt. The motivational get up an go part of meth is also absent. Now what 4-mar does do better then meth is provide a euphoric body sensation. 4-MAR makes you feel very comfortable in the situation you are in, but not the feeling like meth gives you where you are in the supermarket, and you feel so at home that you could just sit on the floor, and it would be fine, a comfortable feeling like MDMA, but without the social lubrication.

The 1g was consumed over 2 days with a grou of 4, so no long term sleep deprivation with 4-mar psycology is available; however, due to 4-MAR's non-manic, non-motivational nature it is more suited to a study group, or an interaction among friends, an exchange of ideas. It is not suited to tweaking on projects, or going out and about to accomlish something, that you normally wouldn't be compelled to do. In such 4-mar does not seem like much of a daily use drug, as meth does. Meth also has the ability to allow you to change patterns in your life directly just by thinking about them and acting on the idea; whereas, 4-mar seems like more of a strait, very clairvoyent, stimulant, it lacks some of the special characteristics that makes meth such an interesting chemical. 4-MAR may also have these enduring characteristics with daily use, but it has never been tested that way.

If I had all the chems to do a meth or a 4-mar synth I would choose to do the meth synth every time for personal use. Although it was of great interest to me to try 4-MAR, it is not a drug I would put at the top of a psychonauts to do list, but if you have a pretty full resume then why not. Personally I put meth in a daily use category seperate from other drugs, so I may not be the best source of information regarding a 4-mar/meth comparison, but I have experienced MANY differnt chemicals, and in the stimulant class, without hallucinations, or an entheogenic experience the 4-MAR is the way to go. As far as a meth substitute, nope. It really shouldn't be veiwed as a meth sub, it is a differnt chemical, which is also a stimulant, but it sure isn't meth.

Taken from here

Also try here for another report

Last edited:
i second to what wazza's said earlier ....

md used to be my religion but not anymore .....

meth / speed tops my priority before md comes to the second ...

at few recent parties i went there were no md involved at all yet i still managed to have truckload of PHUN ....and most r more fun than the mdeed ones

if i'd have to say which one would be the floor of the list, then g or k have to be it..

that's in my humblest opinion anyway which i am sure that some peopel find it very arguable :p

ravy1

well, i voted for ghb, but it's pretty close with mdma - the only thing stopping mdma from being on top is the comedown, i hate it! for the actual feeling and experience, mdma would currently win hands-down, though ghb is pretty fucking good too.

but then, i haven't really tried all that many, so perhaps in a few years time my faves would be different :)

hmmmm

I'd have to say that this was a hard one for me.

I've had the love affair with pills, and also with meth, infact I almost chose meth, but I remembered how good I've felt with MD.

So yes it's MDMA :D

Oh yes and there's nothing better than a pill after a 2 or 3 month break. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.