Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when pot grows up and becomes a real drug it can have a place! damn stoners! :D

no-one notice caffeine!

*runs and hides*

Fuck you motherfucker!

And I mean that from the heart! Fuck you motherfucker! ;)

Damnit, okay, every other single fucking drug in that poll has been invented in the last few hundred years. You retardicated mong! Cannabis has been growin up for about say the last 20,000 years or so, I think that makes it somewhat MORE mature than oOooOohOoh PlUrRy MdMA MmMmmMmLoVe& SkItTlEZ@!!!!! :D:D:D

Kiss my ass! :p

Was that 'bite' good enough for you motherfucker? %)

REPREZENT STONNING!

-plaz out-

*bundles plaz into the Drug Culture forum, where we hide the rest of our stoners* ;)

Gotta say I'm in love with shrooms after eating shitloads of em in Canada coz I was too poor to get messed on booze! For those that haven't had em - they're kinda like being stoned & on a pill at the same time. You trip mildly, but laugh ur ass off for hours! Could you ask for anything more!?! :D

go alcohol!!!!

as homer says: Alcohol is the cause of, and answer to, all of lifes problems!

Amen to that!

*passes the gins handbag to belisimo*:p :p

May I modify my vote?

hmmm, well I actually voted for pills, but can I take it back?

I vote for the drinkies too.

mmmm vodka

god damn this sober stint to hell

thirsty kat

8o

bah humbug

Jakoz said:
when pot grows up and becomes a real drug it can have a place!
werd to that jakoz! haha
thanx for da handbag doon i lub da silver =D

Hands down, LSD is, and probably always will be my drug of choice...

Though, weed does come a close second, most times.

I love spanking Hoffman's problem child and always will until it spanks me back! It's a looking glass for the soul, step through it and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

well...... since I was like 15 or so, Marijuana was always my favourite herb, but since I turned 17, I have loved the good old grog, specially nice merlot reds, single malt scotch whiskies (the good ones, not cheap blended crap) and the good old trusty Finnish Vodka.

But.... I personally think Marijuana is too boring for me nowdays :eek: .... until the day I discovered speed and e's.

So at the moment..... speed, e's and opium will always be on my list of faves ;)

Urbanhog %)

good to see ex is taking the lead still!

really, in moderation, how isnt it the best drug

Tabernacle said:
I love spanking Hoffman's problem child and always will until it spanks me back! It's a looking glass for the soul, step through it and see how far the rabbit hole goes.
i always liked going for a cycle over green hills with albert, nearly as much as stirring the pot with getafix.

yeh wheres the mushies

yeh yeh yehhhhhhhh

mushies, or plain psycadelics.....

aciddddddddddd hehe

Crystal meth dosent get a mention?? 8o looks like im forced to vote for plain old speed in that case!

Im suprised GHB got any votes at all, now u guys be careful with that stuff ya hear?

BeatBreaker said:
Im suprised GHB got any votes at all, now u guys be careful with that stuff ya hear?

It may be dangerous, but if you're responsible enough to know what you're doing its also a hell of a lot of fun :) (Referring to 1,4B infact.. coz fuck knows where I'd find any GHB..)

stace.

[edit:] Read it wrong. Changed reply :)

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta put my vote down for 2c-b and mushrooms... I voted for Ket though cos ket is always there.

However weed is my staple.

Coffee....

Yeah, I'm soft, but when you're doing honours, caffeine is your best friend! No comedowns, mild withdrawals and I can take it up to 3 times a day!

Note: subject to change when I've finished this damn thesis.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.