Votes: 9 3.4%
  • nothing

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on all you speed freaks i cant believe that alcohol, acid, and nearly 'other' is beating th old goey.

i ask you, what gets you up in the morning? what gets you home after the rave/nightclub has finished? what puts the tap in your toe and twinkle in your eye? and what else could make a conversation about where you bought your last shoe laces interesting? yes that's right folks, its the one and only: Speed!

smileyfish: I know what ya mean, im in 3rd year, so i've stoppd on the pills, and thus far i've convinced myself that goey is better, if i get into honours i'll porbably manage to convince myself that coffee is much better than whiz

Theres an occasion for evrything.

Eccies and goey are favs for clubs/raves/etc. coz they work together wif the atmosphere(mainly raves/ravy clubs)

But i cant resist the alchie and weed at piss ups.

overall i guess eccy coz i usually get to remember what happend as opposed to being hungover and wondering how i got home.

i've enjoyed playing with several drugs and they all surely have their merits. whilst not a great idea, mixing a few together brings about the most interesting experiences. but essentially nothing is as deeply profound and influential as LSD. warped my perception, blew my mind, changed my life. thank you hoffman.

I would say ecstasy, but speed is slowly catching up..

mmm, I just remembered 4-mar. but i can't find any of that anymore, so i wont count that.. And I class caffeine as a needed food group not really a drug :)

Last edited:
My vote is for that crazy ass weed!
Though I'd have to say in recent days that it is best in moderation so that your high is like this 8o
Rather than this :|

Go Weed!!

-Peace

Fetish Jester said:
Hands down, LSD is, and probably always will be my drug of choice...

Though, weed does come a close second, most times.

Wizzord my dizzog. Whord up to the BL 4:20 Cru. And no respect to the lack of green leafy substances in this poll :(

Here is a pic for all the unreprezented stonners. Peace out my brothers and sisters, praise jah
26.gif
:)

Attachments

• pineapple1small.jpg.jpeg
    pineapple1small.jpg.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 110
mmmmmmmm NITROUS . Yes its a gutter drug but i haven't met someone who has tried it and then refused it.

nang nang nang nang nang nang nang.8o

ACID is just too much fun.

ALCOHOL and WEED = EVILNESS

Last edited:
Nitrous

Hands down. It doesn't even need anything else to combine with it...except some good friends.

is this what you are addicted to or what your fav drug is, cause im addicted to meth, i would love to give up and have tried many times, but i hate it!! yet if i could pick any drug it would be xtc

BeatBreaker said:

i ask you, what gets you up in the morning? what gets you home after the rave/nightclub has finished? what puts the tap in your toe and twinkle in your eye? and what else could make a conversation about where you bought your last shoe laces interesting? yes that's right folks, its the one and only: Speed!

i'd second that opinion ...

i am undecided though ... i am trying to cut down the e's too coz of uni .. so at the moment i think speed is up there for me

:)

ooooo i dunnno e is so good

Im a pill head indeed. Always have always will be... the problem is it's just waaaaay too expensive.

As of late I have been getting into the GHB.... oh love this shit so cheap & what a feeling.

I cant understand what ppl see in speed. The only thing that it does to me is keep me awake.

Can anyone explain to me what the buzz is they get out of wizz ?

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. But I love meth and the way I feel. All I can say is it is a very complimentery drug. It has a high that doesn't grab you by the balls and lead you till your peak. You work with it and make it do what you want to do. That's what I love about speed. It just carries me on more on the normal feeling I am feeling, but then again, most people would attest to that I am always on speed. Gues it's suited to my personality :) Well, that's how I feel anyway.

Everyone has their own dislikes and likes about each drug. Or else, their would be a perfect drug out there made for everyone to enhoy (hi soma). And also, each situation also has their pros and cons on what type of drug you want to compliment your surroundings :)

For me, I love speed in almost all drug occasions. Guess I am not everyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.