• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Using a modstick to prise the cover off a deleted post on an Internet forum. And immediately wishing I hadn't.

Using a modstick to prise the cover off a deleted post on an Internet forum. And immediately wishing I hadn't.

Is there any way for a user to properly delete a post made on here?

So that it's GONE? No longer visible to any present or future mod that decides to start prying out of infinite bor-er, wisdom?

So that it's GONE? No longer visible to any present or future mod that decides to start prying out of infinite bor-er, wisdom?

attracting attention to yourself? got something to hide? :p

but seriously, i dont think so. im sure the mods and admin can, but simple users i think not

It isn't even possible for a mod to 'properly' delete a post. They don't have a hard delete option afaik.

Perhaps admin can, and maybe senior mods too, but mods? Nope.

I can't do that, maybe admin can but I don't see it happening anywhere. It's true that we can see deletions, you could edit the text out of thee post and save it and then delete it. It is still possible for me to see the edits but we rarely look at that info. Drop me a PM if you have a problem with such stuff, generally we don't provide a post deletion service because so many people have a bit of a wobble and want all their posts removed but you never know what we might 'accomodate'

Eyeballing 25i-NBOME doses using a pointy knife and eating it straight out of the 50mg bag. Raised some eyebrows here. In hindsight, I was dicing with death.

Actually injecting fortnight old congealed blood in the hope it contained some gear is probably up there for me.:|

drugs lol

Buying a full G of MDPV just before the ban, nearly topped myself 3 days in :\

harsh. I heard about this ban. I will miss the PV but also I will not miss it. It nearly killed me, ruined my life, took years to recover from.

THECATINTHEHAT : that is grim mate.

I was quite PV fan but it is a very difficult substance to not fuck up on. I'd vowed to leave the stuff alone but couldnt resist, it was a sketchy batch and I've never done it since

Not giving a shit about myself after my girlfriend of 7 years dumped me suddenly and unexpectedly. Swigging from a bottle of phenazepam / pg solution on the bedside table. Waking up at the bottom of the stairs in a rather large pool of my own blood, 6 skull fractures and 3 hemorrhages. Losing my sense of smell and taste forever as a result of it.

How have we made it to page 3 of a thread like this without any other phenazepam horror stories? Is everyone else dead?

i was expecting more mdpv stories to be honest.
also, benzos cause people to forget a lot of shit they do...

Drug related....Well that has to be inhaling toxic vapors such as butane to get high, used to do this as a teen and very much regret it

Non-drug related.....Not sure, but definitely have done a lot of dumb things