• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

+1 on the butane real real stupid shit the ignorance of youth
Stealing a shirt off a washing line in the middle of the day whilst off my nut on vallies and stolen wine,that's not the worst of it didn't realise until I was wearing it at the bus stop 2 days later when a man in his 60's collared me and took it back (it was a Ben Sherman lol).....oh and cuddling up to my father in law pissed and pilled up until it occurred to me that my gf didn't have a hairy back! lol....oh and a really stupid one was swigging from a massive bottle of dome after an all day drinking binge (slept/unconscious for to days).....the young me really was a twat :)

i was expecting more mdpv stories to be honest.
also, benzos cause people to forget a lot of shit they do...

Didnt I mention MDPV? I can't remember any benzo stories but ordering 1000 diaz 10s from PK was pretty stupid

Pulled a foley catheter out while semi-delirious from a tegretol overdose. It did not hurt at all.

Stitches in my dick. Enough said.

Not giving a shit about myself after my girlfriend of 7 years dumped me suddenly and unexpectedly. Swigging from a bottle of phenazepam / pg solution on the bedside table. Waking up at the bottom of the stairs in a rather large pool of my own blood, 6 skull fractures and 3 hemorrhages. Losing my sense of smell and taste forever as a result of it.

How have we made it to page 3 of a thread like this without any other phenazepam horror stories? Is everyone else dead?

That sounds horrific RJ. :( I think that i'vee already told justt about as many phenaz horror /train wreck stories that are within my bounds of online embarrasment. It takes quite a lot to embarras me online. For those that have already heard them, they probably wont want to reread them again for the 27th time. Btw i didnt know you could still get the stuff. I thought all "rspectable" and "resonsible" vendors had removed it, if there really is such a thing a a vendor with a conscience. I think flubro probably have simillar potential for trainwrecks, due to the very heavy hynotic effects and the 72-96 hout half life. At leat flubro isnt active at 0.5 mg which gives it a much greater margin of forgiveness. I dont think many phenaz users even realised that a recomenneded therapetic dose was 0.5 mg. One infamous EADDer used to sip it all day in a pG mix, like it was some kind of liquer. I think things really started going off the rails when i stopped bothering to measure and record my doses.

Last edited:
i once accidentally left my bedroom door ajar one evening when i was a student in a shared hosue and was doing what students do. That wasnt the stupidest thing, trhe stupidest thing was not answring my door when the girl who had seen me knocked on it a few days later. :\

eating to many benzo then for some reason eating toilet roll before being sick all over the place guess i thought it would get the od of them out of my gut quicker like i seemed to do the other day don't know why but i did

yes my good behavior went out the window so i have to start all over again good job im still in the right frame of mind to have another go at it

Last edited:
Also, took something like half the LD50 of caffeine over the space of a few hours. Didn't recover for days.

And I took heroin before an interview with the best company in my field, an interview that most people in my course would kill for.

Taking a few too many etiz to help me get to sleep after some aMT... I'm not sure how many I took but I was missing 11 from the packet & found 4-5 on the floor. I lost 24 hours in which time my Mum came round to my flat & saw me off my face with a grin from ear to ear. I only know that happened because she told me... I have no idea what I said to her whilst she was in the flat & frankly, I don't want to know!

just a warning flubromazolam are poisonous please do not take unless you have a stupidly high tolerance and even then i would not advise you to instant withdrawals the second you come round and i mean i thought i was going to die that on top of have a major stomach bug seriously dangerous drug

i cant think of the stupidest thing right now but something that happened a couple of months ago was pretty stupid when i tried to bottle someone with one of those 1.5pint stella bottles, could have ended up doing some real damage and im glad i missed as i would probably be locked up right now

I spent Christmas at my Gran's house inspecting their decorations for spy equipment. PV LOLS.

just a warning flubromazolam are poisonous please do not take unless you have a stupidly high tolerance and even then i would not advise you to instant withdrawals the second you come round and i mean i thought i was going to die that on top of have a major stomach bug seriously dangerous drug

Glad you are okay. I was not aware of that drug….

They're not poisonous per se, they're just incredibly potent and liable to set off withdrawals in someone already with a habit/withdrawing cuz short half life etc. It is stuff you need to be seriously careful with though. I took 1mg (dosing up from 250mic) to get effects, but that was with a residual benzo tolerance having quit back in late May (bar the odd etiz when tripping). I wouldn't have given the stuff to the missus cos she has zero tolerance, not even the recommended 250mic starting dose, though I am a bit overprotective cos she OD'd accidentally last year on one of the NBOMes. Flubromazepam is probably a bit more dangerous in that as stated before it lasts a lot longer; I remember taking a few tabs back at the beginning of the year, getting standardly fucked off them, then having three or four beers three days later and being utterly fucking cunted.

Benzos!

But yeah glad you alright FG, fucking hell some of the stuff this kinda shit can make you get up to. I was out on town on AL-LAD and a few etiz and some weird Greek spirits or other the other week, fuck knows how I got in anywhere especially on my own. Was mad. So yeah basically all my stupid stories are benzo related. The booze ones are typical (jumping in the lake at the end of my parents garden fully clothed, getting branded twice on the arse, breaking my hand etc), and the sober ones are just a general lack of common sense.

Last edited:
Taking 500mg of Suh-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeet MDMA and drinking what was a free bar essentially before trying to place a set..... Oh deary deary me 8(

But there's also seeing someone who was just as fucked up as I was / were / am, and it fucking nose-dived to a fireball of mass proportions :\

Planning a trip to Amsterdam with some Facebook friends that I've not met before, and then getting kidnapped and murdered. Probably.. see if I'm still around next week. 8(

wouldnt be too worried. if you cant trust facebook, who are you going to trust?

heck if moses was around, he'd post those stone plates on his wall and theyd go viral.

got lots of friends that are into cpuchsurfing which seems riskier but so far no real horrors, just slightly awkward stories at most

Warned ya.

Or you'll end up up molesting them, which I think is the point of your trip, actually. ;)

Yeah, I've hosted couchsurfers before too.. had pretty nice people staying usually, apart from some awful teenage Aussie girls that went clubbing and barely spoke to me. Niiiiice. But then they still didn't steal/murder anything, so in the grand scale of things were okay.

Ah, they're probably more worried about me raping them anyway. =D

Edit: Ninjaed by Sam. Yeah, pretty much. Cougars on holiday, or something.