• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

fuck. trying opiates, snorting fish food (so painful and could taste for days), being so badly in wd's and locked out of my bathroom by my straight as an arrow flatmate and just accepting it and shitting ALL OVER my bedroom floor when there was a bin right next to me, driving whilst off my tits and having 8 minor (thank fuck) crashes in a year, my stupid dick has gotten ne into dramas id rather not discuss, too. and many moooooooooorrrrrre......butane, listerine; booze and diazepam and trying to chin anyone with glasses on cos i lost mine and being literally carried and thrown by the door gorillas...

Last edited:
^^Why'd you snort fish food? 8o

Punching out a glass window on the 16th floor of a hospital and attempting (and very nearly succeeding) to jump out, because i genuinely thought i could fly has gotta be up there for me. Sounds like a stereotypical acid scare story but that was just regular old psychosis :)

Well a week and a half ago after a night of md crystal i was smoking v pure heroin but my lighter broke and my vision was v blurred i layed out what i thought was small lines to snort OD'ed and took 8 paramedics and resus in a@e to save my life its only hit me today how close i came feel pretty shaken up

I look at this thread most days thinking im plenty stupid enough to of added pages of daftness to it.. then my mind goes blank and im left with nothing.

That or ive never done anything stupid, that doesnt sound like me at all though.. Probably evident to how stupid i really am, stupid brain cant think :!

Stupid is a value judgement. Sometimes stupid = brave. I can't wait for the chance to be stupid. The Chinese word for chaos is the same as their word for opportunity.

Inadvertently coughed up a ginko biloba pill up my nose while swalloing it (weird freak accident) the single most horrible thing ever to grace my nasal cavity. The thing took hours to melt and a couple of days to slime its way out. My taste and smell were fucked for the duration and got crazy nauseaus due to it. Not really stupid as it wasnt my fault but what cha gonna do...

Inadvertently coughed up a ginko biloba pill up my nose while swalloing it (weird freak accident) the single most horrible thing ever to grace my nasal cavity. The thing took hours to melt and a couple of days to slime its way out. My taste and smell were fucked for the duration and got crazy nauseaus due to it. Not really stupid as it wasnt my fault but what cha gonna do...

reported

This is hard. Do I get a top 10 stupidest things or do I have to pick just one?

Getting home from being out in town drinking and doing meph, took a clonazepam, listened to some tunes for a bit, clonaz kicked in and at somepoint stood up and went sideways straight into my tv, knocked it off the cuboard and fucked up, expensive mistake that was

I with shm on this stupid vs brave is not the same thing.
Night before my my near fatal heroin OD i had severely slashed both forearms and then slashed my throat from right to left, was in mental anguish at the time still took bottle to do i was copying what a 20 yr ex gf did. Regretable. Weird feeling watching the blood stream down your neck.
Fucking voodoo magic man hahaha

Last edited:
mine is probably ordering my first bag of etizolam while knowing fine rightly that id slip into addiction with them and what that would entail. 8(

mine is probably ordering my first bag of etizolam while knowing fine rightly that id slip into addiction with them and what that would entail. 8(

Im pretty much the same, but saying that they did fucking help, a huge deal. Not solving anything but for me it helped in the sense that I could see what it was like without horrible physical anxiety, which helped me figure out it was just anxiety. Which was a huge relief.

Most stupid thing I have done drug wise was eating 2.5mg of 25c-NBOH, Made me realise medical staff are amazing, and all cops really are fucking cunts.

The stories in this thread are either really sad or really funny which makes for a confusing fluctuation of emotions when you're reading through it all. One minute I'm pissing myself laughing, then I'm onto some serious shit and feeling guilty.

Anyway I've got many better ones than this when I can be bothered but the most recent stupid thing I did was today. Despite my lecture being at 2pm I'd left it until the last minute to actually get off my arse and get ready to go out. I could have gone in what I was already wearing but I've always thought that going to lectures in trackies is when you begin to give up on life so I upgraded to leggings and t shirt, grabbed my shit and headed on my cokey way. Made it in time just about (I'm always the one that gets in with a few minutes to spare looking flustered) and took my seat and everything proceeded as normal.

It was only when I got home and went to get changed again that I realised my terrible error. Face caked in cocaine? Someone drew a mustache on me in my sleep? Put my knickers on over my leggings?

Nothing that exciting I'm afraid, so this will be an anti climax. The terrible error was that I had been... wearing my t shirt the wrong way round. I had taken my coat off in my lecture, so I'm pretty sure most people noticed. That, plus the fact I had a semi odd outfit on anyway and looked spun out as fuck gave a great impression I'm sure.

Could I give a shit? I don't think I need to answer that.

More stories plz and I might post my stupid one from a couple of Fridays ago (ooooh).

look at what have you started. Tomorrow you're going to see everyone where teir t-shirts backwards Ffs

edit -- one time

Well, i decided to take one (a 'beat') for the boys. aka 6 of us cruzing in 5-man car. (1Ltre lol) eight hour drive cruise. we fucked. someone has to be left behind.

So i said, give me 5 x 2mg Xanny and not sure how much alcohol, was not lot but enough. and i'll sort it.

I was sleeping in the trunk of the car. 8 hours drive up to our north city for new years.

I took the 10mg all at once, at the start. then sleep the whole way, 8 hours, without coming out of the boot.. They tried to get me out. Told them nar cunts we're not far away just keep going lol. and i think they carried me out at one stage but i loved it in there on those xannys. i don't even like small spaces and esp driving 8 hours like that.

lucky, we didn't crash and got there all safe. woke up from best sleep ever.

Last edited:
zz thats hilarious!
for some reason i imagined you doing like the chinese guy in hangover :p
the-hangover-asian-trunk-o.gif

look at what have you started. Tomorrow you're going to see everyone where teir t-shirts backwards Ffs

edit -- one time

Well, i decided to take one (a 'beat') for the boys. aka 6 of us cruzing in 5-man car. (1Ltre lol) eight hour drive cruise. we fucked. someone has to be left behind.

So i said, give me 5 x 2mg Xanny and not sure how much alcohol, was not lot but enough. and i'll sort it.

I was sleeping in the trunk of the car. 8 hours drive up to our north city for new years.

I took the 10mg all at once, at the start. then sleep the whole way, 8 hours, without coming out of the boot.. They tried to get me out. Told them nar cunts we're not far away just keep going lol. and i think they carried me out at one stage but i loved it in there on those xannys. i don't even like small spaces and esp driving 8 hours like that.

lucky, we didn't crash and got there all safe. woke up from best sleep ever.

I swear there's a time limit someone can be in a trunk for.. before the oxygen runs out and you die of deprivation, you might be lucky

Some might be sealed off.. but not all of them that's for sure, even though they might not be air tight... there wouldn't be significant airflow going into the boot, consider yourself lucky zzz

If you wern't on Xanax you might had breathed alot more... and then might have had some problems

it's a early 90s model jap car. there's heaps of room for air, it's not sealed air-tight in the boot. bro's would open it every stop lol.

idk was pretty safe imo. EXCEPT the only thing, having a crash. which - is possible. That would be gg zzz

i don't realyl feel xannax at all, cept they help me sleep and wake up feeling 'refresshed' - from prob still feeling it. (i never take xannax)

zz thats hilarious!
for some reason i imagined you doing like the chinese guy in hangover :p
the-hangover-asian-trunk-o.gif

haha no wasn't me brah, i didn't wanna get out 4ever P

Last edited: