• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

🍄 Gardening 🍄 whats the most potent anaphrodisiac??

Sertraline kills my libido like shit.

im taking prozac. it takes a while to work. how long did it take for setraline to lower your libido? btw its a good thing understand or like or not. no use humans humping each other like rabbits or rats every few seconds.

im taking prozac. it takes a while to work. how long did it take for setraline to lower your libido? btw its a good thing understand or like or not. no use humans humping each other like rabbits or rats every few seconds.
Idk, prolly a couple weeks til I started to notice like I wasn't myself hence I stopped taking it immediately.
I knew a guy in rehab who was taking a combo of 100mg sertra+4mg risperidone a day and he said his dick was literally dead, he didn't even bother trying to masturbate lols.

Idk, prolly a couple weeks til I started to notice like I wasn't myself hence I stopped taking it immediately.
I knew a guy in rehab who was taking a combo of 100mg sertra+4mg risperidone a day and he said his dick was literally dead, he didn't even bother trying to masturbate lols.

not sure. is it a bad thing though? i mean if you are single anyway you dont have to waste time and money meeting girls in bars or dating sites, paying for hookers etc. if you have a gf i guess it sucks tho. but long term, it will be beneficial as you will separate and not waste time and money on her so win win i guess :D

well after some research i have concluded that the main anaphrodisiacs are depression and stress. which follows by opiates and antidepressant drugs. isnt that funny though, what is the main anaphrodisiac is dealt by even worst anaphrodisiacs...

Too much opiates and u don't wanna fuvk cause you're already fucjing with yourself loll

Benzos and opiates kill your libido quite dramatically

i only heroin kills libido, but not all opiates do. weaker ones might slightly enhance it. they say alcohol kill libido too, but in moderation, it raises testosterone. which is strange, but personal experience, being true.
now, benzos, yeh. of course when you are tired and sleepy you wont have sex urges lol its a lot of work

wtf is this? is it even legal to purchase online??
No, no longer available in grey market,
perhaps in some shady countries, where it's not already illegal, but they are mostly illegal,
a-php (the one I've tried) was said to be similar but less sexual than mdpv or a-pvp,.. ((It was legal in Europe not so long ago, now you only have the chance to get a-phip or some other horrible, toxic crap. Not to say mdpv or a-pvp were healthy at all...))
It truly was too horny, you couldn't think in anything else, wicked shit. Specially because of its terrible vasoconstriction....

No, no longer available in grey market,
perhaps in some shady countries, where it's not already illegal, but they are mostly illegal,
a-php (the one I've tried) was said to be similar but less sexual than mdpv or a-pvp,.. ((It was legal in Europe not so long ago, now you only have the chance to get a-phip or some other horrible, toxic crap. Not to say mdpv or a-pvp were healthy at all...))
It truly was too horny, you couldn't think in anything else, wicked shit. Specially because of its terrible vasoconstriction....

so its not possible to get it anymore? how bad was the vasoconstriction? thats what turns me on actually. did it shrink the dick to maximum?? its gonna be quite funny while horny, having lil shrimp dick

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (every 2 weeks) peak serum levels achieved in 1.5 days

Cannabis Sativa vaporized (just a few deep hauls to get the blood flowing through your c@ck)

L.S.D. Standard dose 100ug (50-75ug / half a tab to be safe) AMAZING SENSUAL EROTIC SEX!!!

L-Citrilline 1.5 grams X 3 times daily
L-Arginine 1 gram X 3 times daily
Vitamin B Complex with dinner
Zinc 30mg with pumpkin seed oil
Fish oil capsules
Garlic / allicin (potent vasodialator) rock hard erections
Damania (herb similar to cannabis) gets those juices flowing

Daily socializing and aerobic exercise to increase natural pheromones & Phenylethylamine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin for a positive mental / spiritual / physical well-being

THIS IS MY SPECIAL DRUG COCKTAIL to ensure the best sex EVER. Sensual, erotic, animalistic F@CKING lol. Sensual music, vanilla candles, fireplace crackling…..giving my girl an erotic foot massage with special oils until I know she’s soaking wet in which we retire to our bedroom

After this multi-hour dream like fantasy trip (LSD still very active lol) we both take a shower with dim lighting, nearly dark besides candles flickering ….so fresh & so clean lol, I head to the kitchen to make an oral cocktail to relax, Methadone 20mg + Valium 20mg + Klonopin 1mg + Lyrica 300mg + Tanqueray Jin 3.oz in ginger ale ….both meet back on couch with fireplace roaring, lay back relax and watch a movie or chill to music videos on smart tv

PURE HEAVEN……..PURE HEAVEN.

My last day on planet earth would be this :)

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (every 2 weeks) peak serum levels achieved in 1.5 days

Cannabis Sativa vaporized (just a few deep hauls to get the blood flowing through your c@ck)

L.S.D. Standard dose 100ug (50-75ug / half a tab to be safe) AMAZING SENSUAL EROTIC SEX!!!

L-Citrilline 1.5 grams X 3 times daily
L-Arginine 1 gram X 3 times daily
Vitamin B Complex with dinner
Zinc 30mg with pumpkin seed oil
Fish oil capsules
Garlic / allicin (potent vasodialator) rock hard erections
Damania (herb similar to cannabis) gets those juices flowing

Daily socializing and aerobic exercise to increase natural pheromones & Phenylethylamine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin for a positive mental / spiritual / physical well-being

THIS IS MY SPECIAL DRUG COCKTAIL to ensure the best sex EVER. Sensual, erotic, animalistic F@CKING lol. Sensual music, vanilla candles, fireplace crackling…..giving my girl an erotic foot massage with special oils until I know she’s soaking wet in which we retire to our bedroom

After this multi-hour dream like fantasy trip (LSD still very active lol) we both take a shower with dim lighting, nearly dark besides candles flickering ….so fresh & so clean lol, I head to the kitchen to make an oral cocktail to relax, Methadone 20mg + Valium 20mg + Klonopin 1mg + Lyrica 300mg + Tanqueray Jin 3.oz in ginger ale ….both meet back on couch with fireplace roaring, lay back relax and watch a movie or chill to music videos on smart tv

PURE HEAVEN……..PURE HEAVEN.

My last day on planet earth would be this :)

man, are you retarded? just slow?? this thread isnt about discussing the best sex cocktail, but quite the opposite. SEE, this is what i mean people, you guys are so addicted, obsessed with sex, you cannot counter think against it, at all!!!
EVEN GOOGLE BREAKS DOWN WHEN YOU GO THE OTHER WAY, wowwww !!!

H ah ha ha ……I’m sorry brother. I was lit when I wrote that …..my train of thought went waaaaayyyyyyy off into another realm

Influenced by LSD lol :)

But everything I wrote, 100% FACT lol…..a regular treat for myself when it fits into the day

so its not possible to get it anymore? how bad was the vasoconstriction? thats what turns me on actually. did it shrink the dick to maximum?? its gonna be quite funny while horny, having lil shrimp dick
the vasoconstriction is very very bad,
"I'm struggling to get some proper breath and my hands/toes are freezing..."-bad

tons of citrulline to counteract just a bit of that crap
heard it helps people quit alcohol. how reliable is it for such condition? i might have to go back on this and research.
no idea, but it's generally recommended for people who have problems with anorexia/bulimia, to control impulses. So basically it's a bit like a receptor "leveler".