• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

šŸ„ Gardening šŸ„ whats the most potent anaphrodisiac??

allone

Bluelighter
i tried google but it keeps correcting it to aphrodisiac so i still cannot figure out any anaphrodisiac. and anywhere i type it keeps correcting to aphrodisiac. REALLY? so basically this whole society is based on SEX but not lack of ?? maybe im weird like that, but im curious to find actual anti-aphrodisiacs or anaphrodisiacs as they are called but i keep being corrected wtf.
anyone has any ideas, suggestions herbals or synthetics, thanks!!!

Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) got its name from the anti-aphrodisiac quality purported since its early use.

Monks used to chew the berries and leaves of this tree to reduce the urges of the flesh. This use is not scientifically proven, but it has deep roots traditionally.

:rolleyes: in fact we live in a society where people aren't taught how to google properly

there you go

-edit- if you are not going to contribute to this thread, dont bother! i actually wanna have a discussion on this, and im interested in people's knowledge and opinions. something google doesnt provide!! but yeh, take your -edit- remarks elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) got its name from the anti-aphrodisiac quality purported since its early use.
Monks used to chew the berries and leaves of this tree to reduce the urges of the flesh. This use is not scientifically proven, but it has deep roots traditionally. \\\

if its not scientifically validated for such purpose then its useless. really, thats the best i can get ???

also in a society full of assholes. if you are not going to contribute to this thread, dont bother! i actually wanna have a discussion on this, and im interested in people's knowledge and opinions. something google doesnt provide!! but yeh, take your smart ass remarks elsewhere.
No that is not how you composed this thread. It was "mimi i wanna google but google doesn't let me" so i showed you how to use google. If that makes me an asshole so be it, i wanted to help you. Fucking NTs with their cotton candy feelings.

"Help help help! Oh you asshole why did you help? I was screaming for attention"

The google search provides everything you need to know. You can behave like a child and blame me for showing you what you should have learned decades ago, instead of accepting the result i gave you, that's your choice

Funny how you're unable to use something properly, and showing you how it's used makes me a -edit-

Lol. You ask for something on the internet and insult the person that gives you the answer to your question

What bad thing did i say that hurt your feelings so? That people don't know how to use google? Well they don't, they seriously don't. How can that even insult you?! You don't know how to use it either. Now how is that an insult? Just facts (also an homage to your 'we live in a society all about SEX so now i cant google things that are anti sex") big kek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how you're unable to use something properly, and showing you how it's used makes me a smart-ass.

Lol. You ask for something on the internet and insult the person that gives you the answer to your question

What bad thing did i say that hurt your feelings so? That people don't know how to use google? Well they don't, they seriously don't. How can that even insult you?! You don't know how to use it either. Now how is that an insult? Just facts (also an homage to your 'we live in a society all about SEX so now i cant google things that are anti sex") big kek.

erhm i really wish we have a discussion about the aforementioned topic rather keep talking about stupid google, really!
if im to google i have to spend all day reading through countless garbage, including countless ads and fake BS articles etc. I dont trust or like google. BUT I POST HERE BECAUSE, i really wish educated individuals give me their thoughts, opinions, suggestions etc. and discuss the topic.

let me say THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW GOOGLE WORKS! whats next, SHOW ME HOW OTHER SEARCH ENGINES WORK PLEASE? BING OR DUCKDUCKGO! BET YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY EXIST, COLLEGE BOY.

Last edited:
erhm i really wish we have a discussion about the aforementioned topic rather keep talking about stupid google, really!
if im to google i have to spend all day reading through countless garbage, including countless ads and fake BS articles etc. I dont trust or like google. BUT I POST HERE BECAUSE, i really wish educated individuals give me their thoughts, opinions, suggestions etc. and discuss the topic.

let me say THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW GOOGLE WORKS! whats next, SHOW ME HOW OTHER SEARCH ENGINES WORK PLEASE? BING OR DUCKDUCKGO! BET YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY EXIST, COLLEGE BOY.
You obviously don't know how to speak to Autists.
I cannot read into to your post that you don't want to know how google works, if your initial post is 70% about how you wanted to google, but couldn't because you didn't know the trick with the quotation marks " ". How the fuck is my lame-ass brain to know that you don't want to know how to use google, because it will make you feel stupid or something? But thanks for insulting me after I helped.

I work in medicine, and yes I could share my opinions about anaphrodisiacs, but that's not what you asked for. Also it doesn't make sense to discuss things that are already fact. You described how much issues you have with google, so I tried to help you with your most prevalent problem.

If you want I can show you how bing or duckduckgo work, too, but it's really no difference when it comes to the quotation mark trick. I can show you how they both are of low quality in comparison to google. Capital letters really don't make you write louder, I can read you just fine.

Also please stop lying? I don't understand the reason for it. You keep saying now t hat you posted here because you don't want to know what google says, but in your initial post it still says that you tried to google and google "wouldn't let you" kek. However all this information is accessible to anyone looking at this thread, making it rather impossible to claim this wasn't your goal. Now it's a trust issue with google, sure.

College are these lame Murican daycare centres that claim to be universities r?
I'm European, we learn that stuff in regular school

Last edited:
The most potent Anaphrodisiac???
Imho, probably the general state of western society in 2022....I'm very lucky to have a partner that has a degree in evolutionary biology and large degree of common sense and high resistance to social opprobrium.
I shudder to think how insufferable the dating scene must be for a lot of people these days.

Last edited:
You obviously don't know how to speak to Autists.
I cannot read into to your post that you don't want to know how google works, if your initial post is 70% about how you wanted to google, but couldn't because you didn't know the trick with the quotation marks " ". How the fuck is my lame-ass brain to know that you don't want to know how to use google, because it will make you feel stupid or something? But thanks for insulting me after I helped.

I work in medicine, and yes I could share my opinions about anaphrodisiacs, but that's not what you asked for. Also it doesn't make sense to discuss things that are already fact. You described how much issues you have with google, so I tried to help you with your most prevalent problem.

If you want I can show you how bing or duckduckgo work, too, but it's really no difference when it comes to the quotation mark trick. I can show you how they both are of low quality in comparison to google. Capital letters really don't make you write louder, I can read you just fine.

Also please stop lying? I don't understand the reason for it. You keep saying now t hat you posted here because you don't want to know what google says, but in your initial post it still says that you tried to google and google "wouldn't let you" kek. However all this information is accessible to anyone looking at this thread, making it rather impossible to claim this wasn't your goal. Now it's a trust issue with google, sure.

College are these lame Murican daycare centres that claim to be universities r?
I'm European, we learn that stuff in regular school

It's not about autism or neurotypicals.

User "allone" has an obvious problem with conflict-seeking behavior which is apparent in all threads he starts. Any queries or statements by this user are effectively just thinly veiled attempts at getting a negative reaction, or justifying a negative reaction.

Such psychological problems are especially common in drug addicts.

Not all "neurotypicals" are like this, and some "autists" are.

Imho, probably the general state of western society in 2022....I'm very lucky to have a partner that has a degree in evolutionary biology and large degree of common sense and high resistance to social opprobrium.
I shudder to think how insufferable the dating scene must be for a lot of people these days.
so true
in fact I think about going single again (after 5 years of rollercoaster like relationship..) and I get depressed,
It's so ugly how things have become in terms of knowing new people and dating, specially due to those "apps" and shit, we are like sexual commodities, or worse. Like entering a catalog..

It's not about autism or neurotypicals.

User "allone" has an obvious problem with conflict-seeking behavior which is apparent in all threads he starts. Any queries or statements by this user are effectively just thinly veiled attempts at getting a negative reaction, or justifying a negative reaction.

Such psychological problems are especially common in drug addicts.

Not all "neurotypicals" are like this, and some "autists" are.
I'm stomped. He wanted help with the search engine, I gave that, albeit reluctantly and with a bit of an attitude, because..learn to use google people!! ffs
and suddenly he's of the opinion he doesn't want search engines, he wants real human opinion, even though a large percentile of his initial post is about struggling with the search engine.
why write so much about the struggle with the search engine if one does not want to have said struggle resolved?

sadly for me everything is about that, because whenever I don't understand social situations, I feel stupid and look for the mistake i did,
and I feel like it's one of these insider situations I'm not going to understand, why it's now a bad thing to show him how to use the search engines properly,
and everyone with half a brain can understand he doesn't want help from a search engine, only I didn't get the memo

Seriously though, ligistrum, rehmannia and skullcap I've heard to reduce libido. Never tried them myself though as I'm quite fond of my libido specially after it went AWOL for several years.

I'm stomped. He wanted help with the search engine, I gave that, albeit reluctantly and with a bit of an attitude, because..learn to use google people!! ffs
and suddenly he's of the opinion he doesn't want search engines, he wants real human opinion, even though a large percentile of his initial post is about struggling with the search engine.
why write so much about the struggle with the search engine if one does not want to have said struggle resolved?

sadly for me everything is about that, because whenever I don't understand social situations, I feel stupid and look for the mistake i did,
and I feel like it's one of these insider situations I'm not going to understand, why it's now a bad thing to show him how to use the search engines properly,
and everyone with half a brain can understand he doesn't want help from a search engine, only I didn't get the memo

I relate so much to that, always looking to oneself to find the problem because you feel so weird - and then sometimes resent others for it because you've been placed in opposition to normalcy. I wanted to tell you that you are not the problem in this case, just because i could've used hearing that myself.

Sometimes the worst problem is being too hard on ourselves, regardless of diagnosis.

not sure i understand this. any guy ive met, since about 30 years i have been connecting with guys, is horny to this day, every day. never met a guy who isnt horny, now or before. so i dont understand your remark, are you saying bad diets and lots of unhealthy lifestyles have made guys care less about sex?? because honestly, i cannot see the difference between now and 30 years ago.

btw im curious why is that every male i ever spoke to is so obsessed about their libido and sex? doesnt that turn you into a slave?? from personal experiences with me and all my guy friends, they became animals, weirdos and psycho slaves. it has never really benefited anyone except for that quick pleasure fix. then we have overpopulation....
i just do not understand the sex mania.

anyway, lets get back to topic and stop discussing google and other crap i do not care for and discuss ACTUAL SCIENCE BASED ANTI LIBIDO MEDS OR HERBS.

THANKS!!!

One thing that is pretty unaphrodisiac are antipsychotics... and kratom!
there's a natural antipsychotic, that is pretty hard (also has some side effects if you use more than the proper dose (which is very low for being a plant: 100-300mg of the root...) but it really works, specially as a anxyolitic and lowering blood pressure:
rauwolfia serpentina,
reserpine as a substance is a libido killer, but it also can kill other joys, I would say, as a anti-dopaminergic substance.
Gandhi used it all his life, as an anxyolitic and sleep aid, you surely know he slept with female adolescents and girls, and supposedly he never groomed/raped them.