• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

🍄 Gardening 🍄 whats the most potent anaphrodisiac??

btw im curious why is that every male i ever spoke to is so obsessed about their libido and sex? doesnt that turn you into a slave??
Partly because they are genetically programmed to. The drive to reproduce as much as possible is what ensures species survival. In a sense, yes, we are slaves to our own genetic predisposition. In evolution women never really had to seek out sex, men did. It's like that for many animal species.

One thing that is pretty unaphrodisiac are antipsychotics... and kratom!
Kratom seems to be fairly neutral on my sex drive. I actually think it's a great tool for sex because it makes you last longer without suppressing the orgasm itself or making it impossible like opioids or SSRI's. It seems to actually boost orgasms slightly (but this may just be due to delaying time until orgasm).

Also please try to stay on topic my friends. Sometimes people ask easily googleable questions because they want fresh or personal opinions... you can't have a conversation with google.

not sure i understand this. any guy ive met, since about 30 years i have been connecting with guys, is horny to this day, every day. never met a guy who isnt horny, now or before. so i dont understand your remark, are you saying bad diets and lots of unhealthy lifestyles have made guys care less about sex?? because honestly, i cannot see the difference between now and 30 years ago.
I know a WHOLE lot of females with far more ravenous libidos than any guy I know....I also know some guys thst are asexual (not incels).
I'm.saying the state of the average human being in 2022 is so insufferable that I can only imagine how much people just don't want to bother even trying to date anyone with a ultra narcissistic sense of self importance and brutally fundamentalist world view that their potential date must basically be a clone of the person the're on a date with... both men and women have expressed this sentiment to me about the state of dating in this dark age

Last edited:
One thing that is pretty unaphrodisiac are antipsychotics... and kratom!
there's a natural antipsychotic, that is pretty hard (also has some side effects if you use more than the proper dose (which is very low for being a plant: 100-300mg of the root...) but it really works, specially as a anxyolitic and lowering blood pressure:
rauwolfia serpentina,
reserpine as a substance is a libido killer, but it also can kill other joys, I would say, as a anti-dopaminergic substance.
Gandhi used it all his life, as an anxyolitic and sleep aid, you surely know he slept with female adolescents and girls, and supposedly he never groomed/raped them.

i disagree with kratom tho i used to get urges on it. the more potent stimulative type. but it has opiate activity, which can lower libido as well. but its 50/50

anyway interesting about resperpine. didnt know this and ghandi. and sources, links??

i disagree with kratom tho i used to get urges on it. the more potent stimulative type. but it has opiate activity, which can lower libido as well. but its 50/50

anyway interesting about resperpine. didnt know this and ghandi. and sources, links??
"Gandhi’s blood sugar levels were often significantly lower — 41, 71 and 115 on different dates in 1936, 1937 and 1938 — than the normal levels between 80 and 120.

“We can say he was in good health, a good basal metabolism,” Balram Bhargava, a senior cardiologist and director-general of the ICMR, told The Telegraph.

Bhargava said that documents show Gandhi taking drops of an extract from the plant Rauwolfia serpentina, known as sarpagandha in Ayurveda, for high blood pressure."

In this article the guy says that he didn't use it as a "tranquiliser" but honestly if he used it as a blood pressure reducer then he couldn't avoid the tranquilizing effects since they last several days... the half-life is extremely long.
And honestly, "drops of an extract" is quite a high dose since 0.2-0.5 grams of the plant itself is very noticeable.

If you mean how to get it you can have a look in Etsy. There's several vendors ((hope this is not "sourcing" since I'm not mentioning any particular shop))

About kratom, yeah, you can get some urges on whites and greens, but generally not in reds specially if you use it daily.

so anyway i looked into Rauwolfia serpentina and its nothing valid science wise for anti-libido.

i wish people help me more now find some better ones with science behind them. what about, drugs?? if we cannot find herbs, then drugs are the key. OF COURSE excluding OPIATES for obvious reasons. those have valid science behind them! BUT i need more than just the most popular ones.

wikipedia removed an article on this but i read in south america with the spanish conquests, the locals were giving them some type of a root, like potato type, or maca look alike, but with extreme anaprhodisiac properties. i dunno why the article was removed, but i thought that was very interesting indeed! i wish i find this article again...

so anyway i looked into Rauwolfia serpentina and its nothing valid science wise for anti-libido.

i wish people help me more now find some better ones with science behind them. what about, drugs?? if we cannot find herbs, then drugs are the key. OF COURSE excluding OPIATES for obvious reasons. those have valid science behind them! BUT i need more than just the most popular ones.

wikipedia removed an article on this but i read in south america with the spanish conquests, the locals were giving them some type of a root, like potato type, or maca look alike, but with extreme anaprhodisiac properties. i dunno why the article was removed, but i thought that was very interesting indeed! i wish i find this article again...
Maca is an aphrodisiac, it's reported to increase sex drive..

Maca is an aphrodisiac, it's reported to increase sex drive..

im trying to find this article to this day its hard. i know maca is aphrodisiac. i said maca look alike tuber that ancient people used against spanish conquest to deter em from raping their women. its really really interesting read!

Dissociative are pretty anti-sex at least the kinds you can hole on....no idea about pcp analongs but mxe and o-pce made not even want to think about sex never mind being so anesthetized that I don't think it would physically possible.

its nothing valid science wise for anti-libido
Excuse me, but that's pretty absurd to say, to be honest.
tell anyone on seroquel about how their libido is, pretty non-existent when you're on anti-psychotics, mainly because dopamine and serotonin are well known receptors that need to have some activity for you to feel pleasure or urges,
that's why normally when you're on a-php, pyros, caths, amphs and entactogens you tend to have more libido, because your dopa and sero levels are higher than baseline.

What makes rauwolfia serpentina is to lower those levels, not letting sero, dopamine and norepinephrine to stay long enough in the system and MAO enzyme does the rest.

"An alkaloid found in the roots of Rauwolfia serpentina and R. vomitoria. Reserpine inhibits the uptake of norepinephrine into storage vesicles resulting in depletion of catecholamines and serotonin from central and peripheral axon terminals."

Pretty obvious that mechanism of action will also "deplete" your libido, like most antipsychotics.

Less common​

1. Drowsiness or faintness
  2. impotence or decreased sexual interest
It's listed as a "less common" side effect but I can tell you that I felt totally decreased (to zero almost) sexual "interests" for a couple days, and in fact it was super difficult to get it hard, so "impotence" is not an odd side effect, I guess, the thing is that I wouldn't like that for long in my life, I even got nervous thinking that I've done something bad to my body (I used it after a binge session of 2-fma, but the effects were clearly because of rauwolfia, cause the half-life is super long and I've experience bad 2-fma binges before).

im thinking of more potent things like pharmaceuticals now. how about those drugs used for hormone issues, cancer related or other problems regarding hormones??

X2. Dope makes sex dull and boring. It's like you feel way far too euphoric and lazy by yourself, you won't even bother trying to masturbate lols.

its a dangerous suggestion. with all the conspiracy of feds putting fentanyl in there to kill as many junkies as possible, the risk is too big to do H now days. It used to be fun back in the early 00s for me, before the fentanyl conspiracy to get rid of junkies.

btw i watched a docu, while ago, on this where feds seized tons and tons of fentanyl. then it just disappeared. im pretty sure some petty criminals didnt just walk in and take it away...

im thinking of more potent things like pharmaceuticals now. how about those drugs used for hormone issues, cancer related or other problems regarding hormones??
that sounds even more sketchy than rauwolfia (and rauwolfia is pretty sketchy, but it works in low doses)
playing around with hormones is a bad idea, the most far I would go in that direction would be something like vitex.

its a dangerous suggestion. with all the conspiracy of feds putting fentanyl in there to kill as many junkies as possible, the risk is too big to do H now days. It used to be fun back in the early 00s for me, before the fentanyl conspiracy to get rid of junkies.

btw i watched a docu, while ago, on this where feds seized tons and tons of fentanyl. then it just disappeared. im pretty sure some petty criminals didnt just walk in and take it away...
I know, in just saying hypothetically lol. The dope source of the US is pure garbage these days. In an ideal world....heroin would be the norm 👌

yeah i wish heroin was how i remember it, safe. kind of weird i was shooting for 3 years in the early 00s with zero OD, and then just 5 years ago i did it few times with 2 ODs. damn!

anyway back to topic, ill just do my own research and post findings of top anaprhodisiacs out there, herbal and pharmaceuticals too. as far as i can tell, NOBODY is interested in this topic. Honestly, I was just hoping to use some of those against predators. Each time I hang out with few girls and guys the guys are constantly nonstop evasive trying to get pussy and its annoying as fuck. giving them a drink of some herbal anaphrodisiac will keep the party at pace.

Each time I hang out with few girls and guys the guys are constantly nonstop evasive trying to get pussy and its annoying as fuck. giving them a drink of some herbal anaphrodisiac will keep the party at pace.

In a situation like this you might consider breaking out a bible and hold an impromptu bible study. They say the book of Ephesians is one of the most potent anaphrodisiacs known to man.

In that situation I'd be personally more inclined to spike everyones drinks with GHB to see how weird I could make things, or perhaps I'd spike the drinks during the bible study, to really summon the holy father, etc.

anyway back to topic, ill just do my own research and post findings of top anaprhodisiacs out there, herbal and pharmaceuticals too. as far as i can tell, NOBODY is interested in this topic. Honestly, I was just hoping to use some of those against predators. Each time I hang out with few girls and guys the guys are constantly nonstop evasive trying to get pussy and its annoying as fuck. giving them a drink of some herbal anaphrodisiac will keep the party at pace.
Sertraline kills my libido like shit.