• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

🍄 Gardening 🍄 whats the most potent anaphrodisiac??

im going to remind another person on here, its not APHRODISIAC we are discussing. but the OPPOSITE. CALLED ANAPHRODISIAC. wowww
Melanotan, Melanotan 2, or bremelanotide.

People used the peptides because they stimulated melanin production so bodybuilders would get very dark tans without going in the sun, people also used it for protection against sun cancer.

Some bodybuilders male and female, found that higher doses caused hypersexual response, an aphrodisiac.

Bremelanotide is actually a prescription drug used to treat hyposexual disorder, an aphrodisiac.

im going to remind another person on here, its not APHRODISIAC we are discussing. but the OPPOSITE. CALLED ANAPHRODISIAC. wowww
Oh sorry.

I would say some of the antipsychotics. They work differently on different people but some of the newer ones basically make your sex drive go to nothing.

As in no interest, and can't get it up even with stimulation.

If you Google

"anaphrodisiac" in quotes there are quite a few results.​

Either GHB (HO-CH2CH2CH2(C=O)-OH) Or 1,4-BDO (HO-CH2CH2CH2CH2-OH).

Candy Is Dandy, But Licker Is Quicker.

what you dont want, is an astronaut with diarrhea
Well, I don't want to be an astronaut with diarrhea, or indeed to be working with one, but what I do and do not want in relation to other people might be different. As long as there are cameras and the show promises to be entertaining.