• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the big deal with klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP OP, he passed away I think January of 2008. Very sad indeed. I think some people knew him outside BL. He had depression and wasn't always happy w/ life. Sad he was like 18-19.

i take kpin the ones thaat disolve in your mouth your def right that it does slur ur speach and make you feel slow moving but it does help anxiety and there are no withdrals

because some people aren't all about getting fucked up off benzos and use klonopins to get through their day

Interesting bit though - all of the cretins around here call it "coolattapin" as though it were something you buy from f*cking Dunkin' Donuts. It took me months to figure out what exactly this "coolattapin" was. Morons.

hahahaha. it's like that here too. they say it more with a d though "coladdapin." fucking fools

i think klonopin is evil... i know 2 guys that went to prison for doing stupid shit on too many kpins. one called up a pizza place and beat the delivery guy with a lead pipe when he showed up. didn't even rob him or take the pizza either. the other guy stole my car and robbed 5 places, and doesn't remember any of it. not to mention my idiot boyfriend who abuses the hell out of them once a month when the script comes in and he takes like 30mg in one day. he gets extremely violent on them as well... he broke my wrist once, and beat me in the legs with a big ass maglite flashlight like cops use just a couple days later when he was on even more. it's to the point i absolutely dread the day we go pick up the script at the pharmacy. he would never do anything to harm me normally, and doesn't remember doing it when he's fucked up on kpins. but he takes 100 of the 1mg in about 3 or 4 days, and then starts demanding mine. i just absolutely hate them, they're evil i tell ya.

1st. Don't hate the drug, hate the player.

2nd. I'm currently on 4mg Klonopin, been on it (or Alprazolam) for ten years. At my peak I was scripted 8mg daily and even I think that 30mg of Clonazepam qualifies as a highly intoxicating dose, especially for someone who hasn't been on it for a decade like me. The drug didn't fly into his mouth, your idiot boyfriend (just quoting you) was the one who decided to wash down 30 pills of K-Pins. My fix kit didn't magically fill the syringe up with dope and hit my vein, ya know? It would be much easier to be able to blame it on that.

3rd. Why the hell are you still with this guy? You must have some serious self esteem issues (don't we all though to some extent) if your still with him after he BROKE YOUR F'ING WRIST. I've struggled with dope/pill/crank addiction for a decade and done some really awful sh** but never did I break the bones of a 'significant other'.

i just got 90 1mg tablets from my dr. she finally gave me something good

i love how they just melt under your tounge and taste sweet

it was great, as i've been going through benzo withdraw and can't fill my 165 2mg valiums until next week

i was not expecting her to give me klonopin, maybe ativan as i was on that. and not 3mg/day either

and she wrote it not as a PRN (take as needed)
so it says take 1 tab x3 a day

Klonopin works best with my symptoms, I just took 1.5mg (weak) and I drank a 32 oz bottle of malt liquor. Both of them work well on my GABA, therefore I love taking them in moderation.

i take kpin the ones thaat disolve in your mouth your def right that it does slur ur speach and make you feel slow moving but it does help anxiety and there are no withdrals

There deffinitely are withdrawls with clonazepam....i've had a seizure from abrupt cessation of clonazepam. The withdrawls from klonopin are no picinic. I've been through a large oxycodone habit and i'd take that withdrawl anyday over a large dose of a benzo withdrawl.

Klonopin does almost the same thing to me Xanax does, but I've never blacked out on klonopin. There is less of a hangover compared to xanax. Clonazepam is very recreational as long as your not a fucking benzo fiend.

This thread should not have been bumped, the ?S being answered are from 06

from my real life experiences with it, i think its evil.
that made me Laugh yo, that one is def missed. It slightly discouraging to scroll through all the posts & know most the inactives are probably passed. Then again impermanence is what makes BL & life so damn beautiful!

I have seriously bad anxiety & Benzo's leave me without it which renders euphoria in my mind. Been scripted but noticed the withdrawal effects early & ran for the hills. ii Dont want anything to do with "That thing"*benzo Withdrawal monster* for a loong loonggg time. Maybe if i see 80.

This thread should not have been bumped, the ?S being answered are from 06

that made me Laugh yo, that one is def missed. It slightly discouraging to scroll through all the posts & know most the inactives are probably passed. Then again impermanence is what makes BL & life so damn beautiful!

I have seriously bad anxiety & Benzo's leave me without it which renders euphoria in my mind. Been scripted but noticed the withdrawal effects early & ran for the hills. ii Dont want anything to do with "That thing"*benzo Withdrawal monster* for a loong loonggg time. Maybe if i see 80.
Didn't the OP pass away -- its always a sad reminder to see an old thread bumped when the OP is gone. I wish BL had a way to mark his posts.

they also make it hard to remember the things you have said or done wich could lead you to create problems in your life or relationships.

k-pins are also just as fun for me if i can stay awake. i need to be out of the house with things to do becaus if i attempt to relax im out like a light.

Same here! Any other suggestions for not falling asleep straight away?

ive been on every benzo due to anxiety and mood stabilizing effects. they all act a bit differently. with major anxiety, a large dose of ativan, preferably im, or im geodon have helped, or oral ativan. benzos dont do much for me and i never pass up an opportunity to catch a buzz. the only time i was fucked up was the first month i was on .5mg xanax 3x day, with 300mg of seroquel spaced out with these doses and i would bug the nurses for prn xanax 1mg every 4hrs. i guess i was slurring my speech but i felt a lot better and i couldnt tell i was slurring. since then im just given .5 xanax 2x per day. i tried parachuting a bunch the other night to chill and it made me really bored. nothing really happens when i take benzos for a buzz. either nothing or sleepy.

Clonazepam works great for what it is prescribed for, maybe you are misreading people praising it for saving their lives rather than for being a good high, I don't know. I'm prescribed it, I find it OK with 2-3 beers but it is nothing special. I don't find any benzos all that special though. Quite the boring, bland drugs to be into in my opinion.

My opinion on the basic benzos you find in the US in order are:

1.Valium
2.Xanax
3.Ativan
4.Klonopin
5.Serax

K-pins never did much for me unless I was drinking which isn't the best of ideas anyways, but I had a script for 60 2mg a month. A few of my friends loved em though so what the hell. Valium I needed a few of the 10's but they felt incredible at the right dose, Xanax could fuck me up real good, but I would usually get way to fucked up/forget whole weeks at a time, Ativans are fun and make me real social and think I'm not high until they wore off...then I was just like oh shit I was pretty fucked up and didn't even realize it lol. And serax(Oxazepam) is pretty much worthless IMO unles you are having withdrawls.

Its my fav, its like xanax but friendlier and longer lasting, works good under tongue.

I don't really see why anyone would say or take Kpins over other benzos. In my experience Kpins are pretty low but the weakest benzos are valium then Temazepam (which just so happens to be the one that I get). The best benzo pill that u can get is Xanax in my opinion and YES i've tried them all.

And serax(Oxazepam) is pretty much worthless IMO unles you are having withdrawls.

Really? I found Oxazepam 'alright'. Certainly not worthless, but definitely not as recreational as Clonazepam, Lorazepam or Alprazolam. I still say I don't find benzos all that recreational at all, but when I was prescribed Oxazepam for a week I find it quite alright with a few beers.

in my experience the generic klonopin I get in the US feels super weak compared to the Roche Clonazepam I used to order OverSeas. Way way stronger. One pill was like garanteed to knock a noobie on their ass for a good 13 hours.

Yeah roch clonaz are the best i devo my doc put me down to .5mg clonaz loved the 2mg roche ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.