• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

ah yes Deadwood and check out Justified it has the sheriff from deadwood in Tim~ (guy from die hard) something

Can anyone recommend me any shows to watch while tapering at home which are really good and which I havent seen? Heres a list of the kind of shit I like and have watched all seasons or episodes which are out.

Oz
The Corner
The Wire
The Sopranos
The Shield
Suits
Fargo
True Detective
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Bron/Broen
Homeland

It seems to me there is literally nothing of good quality TV left for me to watch.

Penny Dreadful and if you like a bit of cheesy horror then Z Nation (rip off of Walking dead but so funny). The Flash is worth a watch and if you like the superhero marvel stuff then Daredevil aslo - agent of shield is also pretty entertaining.

Can anyone recommend me any shows to watch while tapering at home which are really good and which I havent seen? Heres a list of the kind of shit I like and have watched all seasons or episodes which are out.

Oz
The Corner
The Wire
The Sopranos
The Shield
Suits
Fargo
True Detective
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Bron/Broen
Homeland

It seems to me there is literally nothing of good quality TV left for me to watch.

Nice list, you have good taste. Check out Vikings and Hannibal

^ Nope. :p ;)

Add Generation Kill, Treme, and The Americans to that list, plague66.

Watching Trailer Park Boys, seen all seasons/movies but always good.

Anyone been watching Humans? Ive just spent the weekend catching up on the first 5 episodes ive missed so far on 4OD online. Epiosode 6 is on C4 tonight at 9pm.

It's a science fiction of a different present day life, where its common for people to have extremely lifelike and intelligent "synths" (robots) to help with housework and other menial tasks around the home and at the supermarket etc. They are programmed to act as protectors for the children in particular of the family they are assigned to. They have optional extras for the primary owners aged 18+ in the form of "passion mode". Most of the synths are extremely beautiful or handsome. Its no surprise that teenagers try to find ways round the 18+ thing to have sex with the synths. And the some of the adults seem to find the mode quite irresistable too. That isnt the main theme of the series, just an interesting idea to throw into the mix imo.

potential semi-spoliers
NSFW:
The story gets more interesting when it emerges that one of the developers had secret ambitions for the synths and set about creating a grand experiment. It explores the nature of consciousness and AI amongst many other things.

Definately worth a watch imo. It might not be everyones 'cup of tea' but for those that find themselves liking it, it's pretty fucking good.

bearlove: big thanks for penny dreadful. its well good. just finished season 1. cant wait to get my hands on season 2. Alan Moore has probably hexed it to fuck since its a total LoG rip off, but Ive been dying to see something done with this concept for fucking ever. Love this execution of it too. Theyve done a fine job

This week's Mr Robot ... holy shit yo!

Bake Off starts Wednesday.

(I have excellent taste in television).

Anyone been watching Humans?

Yeah, it's the only thing I've been following recently. I'm enjoying it, but I reckon it would have been a bit better packed into fewer episodes. The plot is stretched a bit thin and none of the characters have much depth or likability, so when it's not moving forward it can drag a bit. I could do with spending far less time in that awful family's house, for one thing. I'm hoping they're all going to get robobutchered in the finale, especially the mum and dad.

Last edited: