• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

Well I finally made it to sleep yesterday morning. Slept all day, was awake all night, then slept half the day today.

I spent the whole night last night thinking I can't keep doing this, lol. I kept thinking I want out again. I wish I could explain my thoughts.

You see I gave up on stimulants 11 years ago after I witnessed an orgy and 3 people being either stabbed or shot to death in one night. Once you know for sure that the international MDMA/cocaine/meth people ARE the international human trafficking people you can begin to understand how fucked up this shit is.

Anyway I was out!! I stopped selling, stopped getting high, attended church regularly, worked, got married, had kids... not now though. My wife left me a couple years ago because of getting high.

Last night I kept thinking maybe i didn't get out. Maybe once you're in you're never out. I should be going to church. Worrying about this myself

Well I finally made it to sleep yesterday morning. Slept all day, was awake all night, then slept half the day today.

I spent the whole night last night thinking I can't keep doing this, lol. I kept thinking I want out again. I wish I could explain my thoughts.

You see I gave up on stimulants 11 years ago after I witnessed an orgy and 3 people being either stabbed or shot to death in one night. Once you know for sure that the international MDMA/cocaine/meth people ARE the international human trafficking people you can begin to understand how fucked up this shit is.

Anyway I was out!! I stopped selling, stopped getting high, attended church regularly, worked, got married, had kids... not now though. My wife left me a couple years ago because of getting high.

Last night I kept thinking maybe i didn't get out. Maybe once you're in you're never out. I should be going to church. Worrying about this myself

Maybe instead you should switch over to LSD once a week or 2? That's why i don't do MDMA that much anymore....im usually paying for it later even tho i do love it...LSD i have zero problems like that....the worst issue i'll have is just being tired from not sleeping enough the following day....

just a suggestion i figured id throw out to ya

Maybe instead you should switch over to LSD once a week or 2? That's why i don't do MDMA that much anymore....im usually paying for it later even tho i do love it...LSD i have zero problems like that....the worst issue i'll have is just being tired from not sleeping enough the following day....

just a suggestion i figured id throw out to ya
That might the safer option for your brain, huh?
I ended up taking 3g of mushrooms last night and having a weird trip. I was tripping pretty hard while I was puking, lol. Not that I didn't expect it going in feeling so drained and depleted. Not sure I would recommend tripping post MDMA binge like that. I've been bingeing on MDMA off and on now for several weeks. Maybe more like a month. I've lost so much weight that you can see all the individual muscles on my abdomen now.

That might the safer option for your brain, huh?
I ended up taking 3g of mushrooms last night and having a weird trip. I was tripping pretty hard while I was puking, lol. Not that I didn't expect it going in feeling so drained and depleted. Not sure I would recommend tripping post MDMA binge like that. I've been bingeing on MDMA off and on now for several weeks. Maybe more like a month. I've lost so much weight that you can see all the individual muscles on my abdomen now.

Dude it totally does the same thing to me - i drop lbs from it big time

im not a big fan of shrooms...i mean they're ok but they're a little more rough on me - i just try to hang in there the whole time....one time, i had a piece of a shroom stuck in between a couple teeth, and i kept tasting it while i was tripping, and i kept dry heaving from it lol - they taste so horrible to me lol

yea dude - if i were you, i'd take a break from mdma and hop over to lsd and see if you think that's easier on you overall - i think it's way better on your brain and body....mdma is very draining to my system....usually the next day im still ok, but the day after that, im drained and i hate the way i feel....like im not even me...that'll go on for 2 to 4 days until i start bouncing back....it's no fun to me....lsd on the other hand - no problem like that - give it a shot - it's harder to abuse too because you gotta take a break to keep the magic alive - which is a good thing....i think it's king

Lol. Again representing wyte music. 3-6

Last edited:
Sorry everybody, lil wyte is my boss in hell's army. I'm trying to get away from it for real. Sometimes I feel retarded representing wyte music and or the triple six mafia.

Now that's one I wouldn't have thought of! I dig it!!

OH man, I was out driving with my friend earlier and we were on the main drag down here where people race on Fri and Sat nights and I was thinking about trying to go to one of the clubs near my house. Then I started thinking I'm not gonna want to drink and probably wouldn't enjoy the music that much. Plus why would I want to go somewhere where there is a good chance my presence would be pretty unwelcome.

Anyone else tried going to hip hop clubs in the hood alone when they were rolling before? (yes I live in the hood. Only white guy on the block) haha. The only thing that really sounds appealing about it is dancing with women. Anybody have an opinion? I don't listen to enough hip hop to blend in as a "white boy" in that situation.

I just took my last two pills. Should I go downtown instead to a club where there is a good mix of people and I wouldn't be the only white guy? Maybe I should just chill here like normal and listen to music? What would you do?
Why would you presence be unwelcome?

I've been the only white guy in a club before, well me and one other. They played fuck the police when we walked in and then wouldn't let us play pool. Very unhealthy atmosphere.
You posted a video and said, “welcome to hell” directly above your response to me. I agree your club experience was bad, but speaking of unhealthy atmospheres... hell is also bad. Much, much, much, much, much worse. It’s nothing to joke about.