• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

You posted a video and said, “welcome to hell” directly above your response to me. I agree your club experience was bad, but speaking of unhealthy atmospheres... hell is also bad. Much, much, much, much, much worse. It’s nothing to joke about.
I've found it's easy to find a little bit of hell around any substance which causes sleep deprivation.

I've been the only white guy in a club before, well me and one other. They played fuck the police when we walked in and then wouldn't let us play pool. Very unhealthy atmosphere.

When I was like 19 was once in a club were me my two friends were the only white people besides the owner's gf. My friend actually knew the owner pretty well and they used to be in the same raving crew back when they were younger so it was all good.

When I was like 19 was once in a club were me my two friends were the only white people besides the owner's gf. My friend actually knew the owner pretty well and they used to be in the same raving crew back when they were younger so it was all good.

Mafia

I think after I took my ex wife to a gwar show her first metal concert she was terrified of that drum and bass stuff i listened to as well. She probably thought it was demonic. lol.

You really need to take it easy man but reading this makes me really want to take some MDA

The bingeing in this thread have lead to me being used to having something harder in my system continuously. I just tried to hit my neighbor up for meth. Beer and weed Aren't getting it today....

150mg meth up the nose. Paid too much for it but haven't done meth in a year and I'm off abilify now so it should be pretty good.

Very interesting song. That 150mg line of meth has me feeling pretty great! Maybe I'll start thinking about that instead of popping 3 rolls for no reason (540mg MDMA). Anyone else currently using meth to curb MDMA consumption? We used to combine them back in the day to roll harder off less pills (MDMA pills were expensive. Hell meth was too but it was cheaper than x). Now they're both cheap and available on the street corner in the hood. It's amazing how much cheaper they are now that they're stamped for approval in the hood!! So much cheaper than cocaine!!! Holy shit people who use cocaine in this environment must be hella rich.