• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Trying hemp tea again, it's sold as CBD, but it's not really I don't think as it says hemp, I want to see if it helps along with clonazepam that I've built up a bit of a tolerance to as woke up at 2:45am and it's now gone 10pm need sleep but don't want to take to much clonazepam as I'm being good with them

gcIM1ft.jpg

ffjZZzD.jpg

You may want to try a CBD tincture or something like that if the tea doesn't work :). CBD and cannabinoids in general have a very low solubility in water, so tea may not be the best way to extract them. Milk may help but I don't know how a milk hemp tea would taste (either delicious or pretty bad I guess).

You may want to try a CBD tincture or something like that if the tea doesn't work

I've tried CBD oils, tinctures and vapes but it all costs to much money and only lasts 3 days so I can't afford it, I might try CBD weed on payday as we have a shop that sells it up the road, but not sure how I go about getting it, I think I can just walk in and ask for a gram lol, but I can't have THC so it needs to be very very low THC content, they only sell it with about 4% THC anyway by law, but I'm even to scared to smoke that as THC makes me feel so bad

I'll try this hemp tea with milk next time, I normally only have honey as sugar will keep me awake

Thanks for the advice

125mg Diphenhydramine and that’s it for the night. Up early for work but off from Wed and not back till the Monday after - roll on the Pregabalin and few benzo’s thrown in but only like 10-20mg Diazepam at the most.

4fmph

weed

kratom

2fma

diclazepam

cigs

more diclazepam

gabapentin

Certainly not sleeping again

Menthol snuff
Lots of strong cheddar cheese(to induce weird dreams)
Pepsi max to wash the cheese out of my teeth cuz i cba to move to go brush lol
Living large

A hit of indica at 7:00 a.m. this morning, tried to smoke a little in the afternoon to no avail, the relief isn't worth the bad head space, I'm getting. Told my wife I'm throwing out my last bit left, maybe a gram or two left. Smoked about 1.5 cigarettes worth of tobacco throughout the day. No alcohol, no anti-depressants, no anti-psychotics. Hopefully I'll get some good sleep.

Menthol snuff
Lots of strong cheddar cheese(to induce weird dreams)
Pepsi max to wash the cheese out of my teeth cuz i cba to move to go brush lol
Living large

Eat feta and you wont have to brush your teeth ever again

And all the ladies will love you

And you'll switch to coca cola

And then this will be acceptable

@deficiT feta doesn't produce nearly as good dreams
The ladies already do
Coca cola hurts my teeth well apart from zero
I don't want it to be acceptable. I love the unaccept
I'm gona get EXPECT THE UNACCEPT tattooed on my face

@deficiT feta doesn't produce nearly as good dreams
The ladies already do
Coca cola hurts my teeth well apart from zero
I don't want it to be acceptable. I love the unaccept
I'm gona get EXPECT THE UNACCEPT tattooed on my face

Any tattoo on the face and youll rake in the booty

Have you never heard of our lord and savior Lil Uzi Vert

He's gotta bunch of face tattoos and now he's rich

Feta produces feta smells but you should still switch to coke

Put some cocaine in it and your teeth won't hurt any longer and you won't have to worry about dreaming

Be unacceptable and unexpect the expected

Holy fuck face today was an awful day i just wanted to cry myself to sleep until i read a post up top about dude snorting there own blood. Definitely put a smile on my face and made me lol thanks for that schizo.
2mg xanax 60mg methadone and dabs kicking in now.

7 hours now since my previous post and the whole night ran away and I've wasted everything

But at least the 2fma will continue but I ran out of 4f-mph and probably will never sleep as now it's nearly 7am and if i take a seroquel I probably wont wake up for work right for the night shift;

So you could say I failed my night fix and it became another frustrating dawn fix

Will proceed to do more 2fma though ive got a fat bag of that still hopefully i find a distraction + an adequate breakfast fix

20mgs methadone
Dabs n bong bowls of weed
Marb black cigs
On my 5th ale starting to feel warm n fuzzy