• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

You know that feeling where they day's anxieties retreat and your brain goes into tired mode and you suddenly become very relaxed

no drugs, just real shit

that feeling

I love sleeping

Haven't been having a nightly fix so havent been sleeping. Well, lightly at best. ahaha

Few beers, in a bad mood as neck has started killing me past few days. May just go to bed.

Xanax
Gabapentin
Clonidine
Lots of weeeeeed
Then some seroquel because my mind wouldn’t STOP.

it did.

Did you manage to see if the old ones are still around or are you just munching the ones you sent into wedinos, wondering If they are still worth getting as a first time trying it

These are fine yeah, didn't order off the person I got the crunchy, sweet, underdosed ones again

Nice to hear, hows the blister pack on that one still different with more text?

I've checked my most recent pack and the writing is exactly the same as the underdosed, the first lot was slightly different writing, very very slightly different so I have no idea, just like why I stopped buying vallies and moved onto Clonazepam as to many fake vallies around

I've checked my most recent pack and the writing is exactly the same as the underdosed, the first lot was slightly different writing, very very slightly different so I have no idea, just like why I stopped buying vallies and moved onto Clonazepam as to many fake vallies around
Would you please be able to upload a pic of the pack of your most recent ones that work if possible? Whenever you get spare time of course

Would you please be able to upload a pic of the pack of your most recent ones that work if possible? Whenever you get spare time of course

Its EXACTLY the same as the pack I just commented on my Clonazepam thread you have been commenting on, the first pic the fake ones lol so I do not know how to tell the difference, I'll try and PM you a pic but I'm not uploading anymore to imgur lol

Its EXACTLY the same as the pack I just commented on my Clonazepam thread you have been commenting on, the first pic the fake ones lol so I do not know how to tell the difference I'll try and PM you a pic but I'm not uploading anymore to imgur lol