• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Etizolam 0.5mg or Xanax 0.25mg
2.oz Jin & Canada Dry
Indica Cannabis

perfectly relaxed and ready for a good sleep in a few hours ;)

Just downed 900mgs pregabalin... feeling a bit tipsy to say the least.
Will top it off with 5,mgs cyclobenzaprine in about an hour to make sure I sleep well tonight; been a super stressful day.
Will stay and read up here til the bed calls my name.
One

edit:
Not sleeping tonight... have too much on my plate and too much pregabalin: Added another 300mgs and feeling like I can figure it all out before sunrise.
Will be fuckin around here for a while intermittently and looking to hand out a couplathree 86 beatdowns.
:)

Last edited:
Zopiclone and Promethazine last night and night before but also before that clonazepam for few weeks
Zop and prometh combo gives me a pretty good sleep but makes me groggy the next day

Tonight for me its going to be EATING MY WAY INTO A FOOD COMA and probably not actually sleeping until 6am, just getting fatter

2fma
4 grams of kratom
300 mics clonazolam
and more 2fma

But I don't know if I consider it night yet, since I woke up at 4pm and it's only 6 here :sleep: Nice to have a day off work but I still lack all motivation

Smoked a bowl of meth around 2 am so about to smoke some pot and take my vape and my phone to bed, oh and my kitty cat.

an ever escalating pile of 3hopcp
clonazolam 600 mics

The usual

gabapentin
Clonidine
Waaaaay more Xanax than usual because I was pissed off, sad and ... shit my head hurts thinking about it.

And weed.
Now I need excedrine.

Tonight I'm snorting what was sold as Ketamine and clearly some RC dissociative.

Then taking some valium which may be etizolam.

:/