• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

fuck i couldn't sleep last night and smoked through like a gram and a half of kush overnight - just got a big bag of Northern Lights x Blueberry and the shit smell like blueberry pie - 24% thc its the shit. i'm outta pills [uppers and downers] but i reup tomorrow - that'll be sweet.

bout to dose 10mg valium and a couple Gs of chocolate krtatom
gonna ease into darkness i love it so much

sleep well you rulers of chaos
night, loves
always

When I still had Nembutal, it worked wonders for sleep when the mirtazapine would occasionally fail. But mixing it with carbamazepine is a big no no, so I never used it. Last month it went bye-bye down the toilet for a good reason.

Valium is a good substitute and for anxiety it works better. But for pure body load, Nembutal beat it 10-fold.

im not even gonna try sleeping tonight
ive been outta pills and cant reup until tomorrow but oh dear am i glad tomorrow is only a matter of hours
dexedrine and flurazepam mmmmmmmm im like fiending SO hard tonight

When I still had Nembutal, it worked wonders for sleep when the mirtazapine would occasionally fail. But mixing it with carbamazepine is a big no no, so I never used it. Last month it went bye-bye down the toilet for a good reason.

Valium is a good substitute and for anxiety it works better. But for pure body load, Nembutal beat it 10-fold.
i'm on remeron [mirtazepine] damn does it work [most of the time]

i sleep an average of 10 hours a night at least when i take it or i can't - literally can't wake up

Well i just had
15mg nitrazepam
.5mg alzam
20mg xycam
and sipping on a dbl vodka and sprite slowly.

Sweet dreams

Ciggies lots and lots of ciggies can't wait until a week, in a week I am going to visit a family member and they have agreed to pay for all expenses including my gear so basically it's a free holiday xD

Hey, nice to see you. Im doing good, just saw a couple of mates and drinking me an energy drink + bupre be working.

How have you been? I havent seen you in a while.
I'm doing ok mate I'm doing ok be careful those energy drinks are unhealthy in just waiting on someone at the moment for half an egg should be here in the next hour

Ate 5mg diazepam yesterday afternoon
Didn't feel the need for anything else last night but did get up early.
I kinda like this bed time thing when not going through withdrawals.
<3

Tooth pain is at 15000% tonight tried to sleep for 4 hours and couldn't even with an ice pack
Too much paracetamol aspirin ibuprofen and naproxen
2 x trazodone (dunno the mg)
1 x 3.75mg zopi (wish I hadn't cuz the fucking metallic taste is in full effect already)
25mg diazepam
300mg tramadol
4.5 bottles of 7.4% cider
5 shots of spiced rum
Menthol snuff
Cigarettes

Fucking wish I had some ketamine so badly

:(