• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

just dosed 250mg phenibut
600mg gabap
will take 5mg cyclobenzaprine around 9-10pm.
wanna sleep tonight without a grip (not my dick) in hand....

10mg Diazepam (30mg total today) and trying to find something to watch but of course takes me all night to find anything.

5g of Red Bali kratom
1200g of Gabapentin
4 Sleepy time capsules (from a vender)
2, 50 mg Hydroxizine
Beautiful synergy with the kratom and gabbies

Last night it was

10mg valium
0.25mg triazolam
a lot of bong hits.

Then slept like the dead for a good 6hrs and then tossing and turning till i got up an hour later.

Quetiapine 200mg :sleep: nasty substance if you are not used to it, and the tolerance grow pretty fast.

7.5mg zopiclone and 50mg pregabalin and kept waking up with nightmares from the zopiclone

Anyone know what dose of pregabalin is good for sleep as its not 50mg lol and I need to phone my doctor up and tell her to up my dose as my anxiety is still bad

She thinks I'm coming off Mirtazapine but has no idea about the benzo and oxy I used for a while to come off Mirtazapine then just because I liked them lol

fuuuuuuuuuck i was playing resident evil directors cut on ps2 and kept nodding off... i mean nodding lol
musta been a buildup of the day but last cortibuting factor may have been 2mg alprazolam, the 600mg pregabalin and the 600mg gabapentin. add some "wrapper" weed and it worked a charm
slept very well thank you very much

400mg seroquel, 250mg diphenhydramine, 2mg risperidone, 45mg buspar 50mg melatonin and I kno I don't get "the good shit" please don't laugh at wat I got. I just wanted to get in on this post...Wish I had some zannies an soma's along with valium.