• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I feel like Im having delusions of sobriety or something cause I can just barely feel the 3mg lorazepam. No tolerance either. Well Im feeling good enough I guess.

I feel like Im having delusions of sobriety or something cause I can just barely feel the 3mg lorazepam. No tolerance either. Well Im feeling good enough I guess.
Loranzepam doesn't give any kicks to me. Gotta eat like 20mgs.

fuuuuuuuuuck i was playing resident evil directors cut on ps2 and kept nodding off... i mean nodding lol
musta been a buildup of the day but last cortibuting factor may have been 2mg alprazolam, the 600mg pregabalin and the 600mg gabapentin. add some "wrapper" weed and it worked a charm
slept very well thank you very much
Do you mean "wappa" weed? A medical indica starain emerging around 2012.

Hahaha
Possibly: Just heard the term recently and have never hear it in 53o,ooo years of smoking. =D
I asked dude what it meant and he described it as the way it comes from cali... wrapped. Which didn't make much sense as most weed I have seen transported was wrapped in some fashion.
Tonight it's going to be nothing but food and weed to knock me out. Hopefully. :rolleyes: If not I will take 5mg cyclobenzaprine as it has been a while and last night it was tossing.
Think it's going to be an early night.

40mg CBD, 10mg melatonin, 2ml Lions mane mushroom extract tincture + cocooning myself in my 12kg weighted blanket = the best sleep I've had since I was a newborn baby.

Bupre is all we got. I should have a break cause I can barely feel it at this point.
How is it prepped? I was on bup from 2016 up until July this year. They helped me to get off hardcore use of pain pills. The last year or 2 I just didnt feel anything..unless I went 7-10 days without then it rocked my world. I still have some left.

Glad to hear that you got off. We mostly use subutex which is buprenorphine without naloxone, subuxone I can barely feel too. I think its also a question of tolerance.