• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Nothing god damn it, except too much vodka which wasn't enough for a "fix". I feel ROUGH.
I just had a bowl of cream of mushroom soup and I am going to attempt sleep again one last time. Three fingers of vodka with Squirt on top. Down the hatch. Good night blue light.

Slept like a baby last or for the time wanted too, Went to bed early and by the time i went to bed i had

25mg valium (generic)
1mg alzam (original adco-alzam)
a few bong hits
100ml vodka

all this gave me a good solid 8 hrs, then woke up early morning hours and just had some gabapentin from 02:30 - 06:00 and then passed out another hr or so and then started the day. But the diazepam i got yesterday was a bit weak as it was the generic version, don't know if you guys/girls feel that generic versions are weaker then the original counter parts?

I have found this to be true with the alzam too. If i get adco or aspen alzam 1mg i can really feel it and the sedative parts but if i get the generic (rugby balls) we call them as they look like them and with them i normally need 2 to feel the same as just one of the originals. Just weird

@Coffeeshroom - Rugby balls, as in the ball you play rugby with on the field, or as in the tender balls one gets from playing rugby, the most contusion producing sport I have ever tried playing? I played one game and had a shiner, two swollen lips, the beginnings of cauliflower ear, and felt noxious from getting a knee to the groin near the end, probably from a teammate but I couldn't see a damn thing with my head getting squashed in the sweaty "scrum" thing.

I made it all day without drinking!
I made it all day with only one small bump of CM!
Now I am ready to turn in, happy to finally get Tina to leave.
I even got some laundry folded.

I want to sleep until Friday if possible:
400mg of Seroquel
3 fingers of Dutchcraft vodka w/diet MtnDew on top
A petite sirloin that is quite big (12 oz.)
A large helping of steamed Brussel sprouts
Sauteed mushrooms
A highball glass full of chocolate milk
2 big pulls of some nice hard white vaporized

@Coffeeshroom - Rugby balls, as in the ball you play rugby with on the field, or as in the tender balls one gets from playing rugby, the most contusion producing sport I have ever tried playing? I played one game and had a shiner, two swollen lips, the beginnings of cauliflower ear, and felt noxious from getting a knee to the groin near the end, probably from a teammate but I couldn't see a damn thing with my head getting squashed in the sweaty "scrum" thing.
The rugby balls i was referring to is alzam. The one chemist i go to, if you want the generic alzam you ask for rugbyballs, cause they shape like it.

But as for rugby itself, well Im a South African and Afrikaans, so yeah growing up that was a given. Played it from primary to High school. Always played at the back, either Fullback or right or left wing. Luckily with those position you don't need to worry about cauliflower ears. But yeah its a brutal game and i mean brutal. not for pussies

Friday I was denied further fefils for tapentadol (too low of a dose per need anyway). The pain is becoming unbearable and it is day 6 of flair up getting worse every minute. I live in EU (ex Yugoslavia republic) and will not get any assistance from ER. I will be regarded as a junky and offered maybe buprenorphine or methadone, but only if I give urine. I will give it directly in their mouth but that would not get me anywhere. I stopped 3 years of buprenorphine without help, that I was using for my chronic pain issues and now this is my thanks. I even returned ~20 boxes of unused Subutex, 8mg pills.

Now I am again at the end of the rope. I am prescribed Xanax SR 4mg daily, Dormicum 15mg daily and Lyrica that I have used up due to uncontrollable pain.

Today, my evening fix so far is:

- 3200mg ibuprofen
- 6 pills of 10mg codeine+325mg paracetamol+25mg of caffeine
- 4 pills of 500mg of paracetamol
- 60mg of alpralozam
- 120mg of diazepam
- 4mg of clonazepam
- 120mg of midazolam

And I am still sharp due to pain that is uncontrollable. I don't know what to do but that it is my "evening fix". Fuck this kind of fix!

My usual daily dose of diazepam is 20-30mg daily. Now I am considering quetiapine but am resisting as I don't think it will knock me out of this torture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday I was denied further fefils for tapentadol (too low of a dose per need anyway). The pain is becoming unbearable and it is day 6 of flair up getting worse every minute. I live in EU (ex Yugoslavia republic) and will not get any assistance from ER. I will be regarded as a junky and offered maybe buprenorphine or methadone, but only if I give urine. I will give it directly in their mouth but that would not get me anywhere. I stopped 3 years of buprenorphine without help, that I was using for my chronic pain issues and now this is my thanks. I even returned ~20 boxes of unused Subutex, 8mg pills.

Now I am again at the end of the rope. I am prescribed Xanax SR 4mg daily, Dormicum 15mg daily and Lyrica that I have used up due to uncontrollable pain.

Today, my evening fix so far is:

- 3200mg ibuprofen
- 6 pills of 10mg codeine+325mg paracetamol+25mg of caffeine
- 4 pills of 500mg of paracetamol
- 60mg of alpralozam
- 120mg of diazepam
- 4mg of clonazepam
- 120mg of midazolam

And I am still sharp due to pain that is uncontrollable. I don't know what to do but that it is my "evening fix". Fuck this kind of fix!

My usual daily dose of diazepam is 20-30mg daily. Now I am considering quetiapine but am resisting as I don't think it will knock me out of this torture.
MOrning bud

Just looking at what you took i hope that is not a everyday thing, as some of those doses are ridiculously high and dangerous
Your asap dosage was 50mg under the danger zone for a day and it can cause severe liver issues which i don't think you wanna add to the probem.
And the 60mg alprozalam, is that a typo cause that will knock an elephant out with the rest of things you took. As for quetapine it might help sleep and not even needing high doses.

I hope you come right with some proper pain meds and not needing all those benzos to sleep, even for me thats is crazy dosages, so take care on that part.

sidenote: :ROFLMAO: on the urine test method

All the best
Coffeeshroom

It's not a typo. I didn't fall asleep. I am in pain and not even sedated. Unfortunately.

My usual nighttime combo lately...12 ounces of malt liquor, 2.5 mgs of melatonin and 10 mgs zolpidem
Jeez, that would be great for me until I thought I fell asleep. I took 5mg of Ambien two times, each time I cooked, ate, drove to the store, called some friends and had cogent conversations, and still don't recall a sliver of all of that. Adding a drink like that, I would probably sleepwalk my way to 2 40's on top of the 12 ouncer. The melatonin probably would help the Ambien make me think it is all a dream, hopefully I will crash out before I try making meatballs and spaghetti.

I think I am going to crash out for the night so we will see, but I think this is tonights menu:
12 oz chocolate milk
8 oz pulpy OJ
A tuna maki with yummy sauce
Four spoonfuls of Red Bliss tato salad
Two fingers of Flor de Cana 7 year, neat
A camel buttless cigarette
.1 of shards, vaporized
200 mg Seroquel
standard stimuser supplements (upping the melatonin from 9mg to 12mg)

Jeez, that would be great for me until I thought I fell asleep. I took 5mg of Ambien two times, each time I cooked, ate, drove to the store, called some friends and had cogent conversations, and still don't recall a sliver of all of that. Adding a drink like that, I would probably sleepwalk my way to 2 40's on top of the 12 ouncer. The melatonin probably would help the Ambien make me think it is all a dream, hopefully I will crash out before I try making meatballs and spaghetti.

I think I am going to crash out for the night so we will see, but I think this is tonights menu:
12 oz chocolate milk
8 oz pulpy OJ
A tuna maki with yummy sauce
Four spoonfuls of Red Bliss tato salad
Two fingers of Flor de Cana 7 year, neat
A camel buttless cigarette
.1 of shards, vaporized
200 mg Seroquel
standard stimuser supplements (upping the melatonin from 9mg to 12mg)
I forgot about Seroquel munchies. Lol. Add to that a half pound of potato salad, a jumbo Reese’s PBC, ten pieces of chicharrones, and a dose of miralax. And a piece of cherry shortcake with whipped cream. Imma gonna get so fat!

I've never experienced some of the side effects that other sleep medicine patients have gotten from zolpidem. Never blacked-out or did dumb stuff, etc. I do like to eat in bed like a total slob, though, I will admit ;):LOL:

But yeah, lately I've been washing one of those babies down with a "grenade" of Mickey's. :) I've been in a lot of pain lately, physical, mental, emotional you name it pretty much, and closing the day out with a cold beer and watching the lines soften and fade in the outside world as the zolpidem hits the bloodstream has sadly become the highlight of my day lately. I don't think that I'm going to refill my script when I run out, though, or at least I'm going to try not to, as I've been taking it more regularly than I usually do

I've never experienced some of the side effects that other sleep medicine patients have gotten from zolpidem. Never blacked-out or did dumb stuff, etc. I do like to eat in bed like a total slob, though, I will admit ;):LOL:

But yeah, lately I've been washing one of those babies down with a "grenade" of Mickey's. :) I've been in a lot of pain lately, physical, mental, emotional you name it pretty much, and closing the day out with a cold beer and watching the lines soften and fade in the outside world as the zolpidem hits the bloodstream has sadly become the highlight of my day lately. I don't think that I'm going to refill my script when I run out, though, or at least I'm going to try not to, as I've been taking it more regularly than I usually do
The one and only time I got the “spins” was drinking Mickeys hand grenades, but I think it was God saving my ass. It kept me from following my bff and his boiz as they went out sniffing for trouble, which they found mixing it up with a Portland gang that was having a house party. Lol, this was long before it became Portlandia.

That’s a bummer mate, all those feels. My inbox is open if you ever want to get shit off your chest.

Nightly? 1 capful of pain relief ZzzQuil with 10% alcohol, 10mg melatonin gummies, 5mg percocet, and a shitload of weed. I drink heavily about 1 night a week as well and about once a month I like to treat myself to a dose of 200mg oxy or 300mg of morphine along with some nitrous oxide for an extra kick. I also smoke weed pretty much 24/7, which helps, but without opiates i don't think I'd be able to sleep. Insomnia is gonna be a bitch when I have to quit.

Holy shit. If you don't mind me asking, how in Satan's glorious name are you able to procure so many opiates? I'd think you're either broke, always having surgery, or have a corrupt/uncaring doctor...

5 grams phenibut
1500mg Gabapentin
6mg lorazepam
10mg zolpidem
50mg oxycodone
D8-thc distillate
100mg hydroxyzine
50mg diphenhydramine
600mg naproxen
Tonight should be a good night 😃 it’s definitely a treat to get some oxycodone to go with the rest of my nightly cocktail as pain has been severely limiting my sleep.

5 grams phenibut
1500mg Gabapentin
6mg lorazepam
10mg zolpidem
50mg oxycodone
D8-thc distillate
100mg hydroxyzine
50mg diphenhydramine
600mg naproxen
Tonight should be a good night 😃 it’s definitely a treat to get some oxycodone to go with the rest of my nightly cocktail as pain has been severely limiting my sleep.
Jeez. That ought to knock pain to the moon. Good luck and good night!

Holy shit. If you don't mind me asking, how in Satan's glorious name are you able to procure so many opiates? I'd think you're either broke, always having surgery, or have a corrupt/uncaring doctor...
I suppose I just know the right people. Where i live, someone is bound to have the meds you're looking for and if they don't, they'll know someone who does. Thankfully, I have enough willpower to ration my painkillers and i have a separate stash reserved for higher doses that i only dip into like once a month. Also, when i buy, I buy in bulk as it keeps me from having to bother people as often. It leaves me pretty broke, but i'm still able to pay my bills and whatnot (hence my screen name). I'm also a bartender, which is pretty good in terms of making quick cash. This is a whole routine that I abide to religiously and it has served me well for over a decade so far. I've only had withdrawals once in my entire history of opiate/opioid addiction, but that was before I learned the importance of self-control and rationing. I guess you could say withdrawals scared me into avoiding it happening again at all costs, even that means barely scraping by with minimal doses and rewarding myself less frequently.

Last edited:
30mg amphetamine
smoked a few bowls of cbd and regular flower
triton energy drink

Not really normal nighttime stuff, but figured it wouldn't hurt to stay up one night and hang out with my roommate. Hopefully won't feel too rough tomorrow.

30mg amphetamine
smoked a few bowls of cbd and regular flower
triton energy drink

Not really normal nighttime stuff, but figured it wouldn't hurt to stay up one night and hang out with my roommate. Hopefully won't feel too rough tomorrow.
I was about to say those aren't exactly good sleep aids. Haha.