• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that's a shitload of gabapentin and then some lyrica too..I basically do the same if I have enough or if tolerance is high. Does the hydroxyzine potentiate gabas? I see a lot of people add it.

The hydroxyzine doesn't do much at all for me. I just have some of my script left and like to swallow pills ;) its gotta do SOMEthing!

Today was dopesick day. So....just a hell of a lot of gabapentin this morning. That's it! Twas hell!!

Is everybody too high to get online today? I'm just stoned on some middies. And had only about 2mg suboxone tops. Had maybe 9 600 mg gabapentin.

Meh.

Starting tommoro 100mg zoloft
2 mg xanax

And the,usual cup of coffee and a cigarette or two

The usual:

Methadone
Coffee

Speaking of coffee... I think I'll have a cup now

Caffeine
Cigarettes
Cannabis
40ug-50ug LSD microdose (tolerance rising)
.25mg xanax taken this evening
And lamictal

A piece of a Sub Strip, I think it had to have been 4.5-5mg of it, followed by 4mg of xanax, followed by 2mg more of xanax, followed by 4mg more of xanax,lol. Sooo, 5mg of Sub and 10mg of Xanax...now hitting up the Gabapentin, maybe get a nod, about 1800-2100mg of it.

Gabapnetin(I think 2700mg) with 800mg of Ibuprofen and taken with soda to get the most ouuta it...kinda staggered the doses but not as much as I usualll do. 1mg of Suboxone, and I have 3mg of xanax I'm gonna take...I hope all this shit is outta my system when I go to my Sub doc in 4 days.... I dunno even know if Gabapentin is tested for, doesn't seem like it would be since it's not even scheudled, but I gotta a list of what they tested for and they had anlytriptline(sp?) listed and thats just an anti-deppresent that knocks you out, so who knows...really hope the 5mg of Klon I took on Friday is out, and the 5mg of valum on Thursday night...shit

Shit load of Adderall
And drank over half a bottle of tequila...
Passed out finally at 11am and was still drunk at that point lol

Whyyyy did I do this to myself
Lol

Another 70mg lisdexamphetamine this morning, caffeine, cigarettes, cannabis, 40ug-50ug LSD and another .125mg xanax an hour or so ago (which is technically my nightly fix). I'll probably take 1.25mg of melatonin soon too. I've been trying to stay clean/sober lately so the xanax and lisdexamphetamine is kind of a disappointment to myself. Ugh and I start probation this week...

Last edited:
That sucks dude (re: probation). I've been there before, so solidarity & good luck.

Shot of heroin...pretty small shot but i nodded out for 20 minswhile getting ready to go to my parents. Then my mom called and i woke up.

8 600 mg gaba
.5 mg clonazepam

Tis all

2mg sub and 25mg clorazepate. Don't feel bad, don't feel good, all is well. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.